Analog/FI/Malone Make Good.....Here

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
OMG…I’m seriously in stitches here!!!

HELL YEAH Cockburns!!! Put one on the other side and go PARTY!!!

Laughing my fucking ass OFF!!!

You are a true man to do this…

All my respect…cockface!
[/quote]

Cockburns! That’s what I’ll wadger next time! I was thinking of drawing one of the other side to match but that was like the third attept at something that even resembles a penis so I was a little sick of drawing on my face. A cock on my face.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I agree with the poster who wondered if Mr. Mod Laurie was paying enough attention to the Meesus M.L. I don’t think Mr. M.L. leaves town much so if this is the case that leaves me a-ponderin’ what I can do to help out with this dreadful situation.[/quote]

I just like to see guys in any state of undress. :wink:

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
TA-DA![/quote]

You are a stand up guy. For a cockface.

I think A_K needs to change his screen name.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I think A_K needs to change his screen name. [/quote]

Cockface_Kid? Imagine all the new friends I would make!

Still waiting on the other losing bet pics. WTF mates?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Still waiting on the other losing bet pics. WTF mates?[/quote]

(In my best Marine voice)

MALONE…
FIGHTING IRISH…
FOOTBALL MONKEY BOY…

YOU HAVE NOT PAID UP.

Same on all three of you. You should be holding your head down if you have plan on posting anymore and not paying up!

A bet is a bet. The e-written e-bet is e-contractual!

sound of crickets

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
TA-DA![/quote]

Kornheiser should have this permanently tatooed on his face…Pam Oliver and the rest of the sideline sluts would definitely benefit from a little cheekcock tattooooooooooooooooo

AK - good job manning up…also…He’s not afraid of you judgement, he knows of horrors worse than your hell…He’s a little bit afraid of dying…but he’s a lot more afraid of your lying…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Still waiting on the other losing bet pics. WTF mates?

(In my best Marine voice)

MALONE…
FIGHTING IRISH…
FOOTBALL MONKEY BOY…

YOU HAVE NOT PAID UP.

[/quote]

Pussies! It’s not like you guys even have it that tough. A pic in a pink shirt with collar up? A thong pic? WTF? Those are easy and you don’t even have to scrub really hard to get it removed.

AK, nice job, although that penis is pretty damn small.

“Things that make you go hmm.”

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

DB[/quote]

My face is only so big. And I didn’t want Rockscar to hurt Rockscar’s feelings.

I havn’t forgot!! Trust me!!

Malone and FI are usually daily posters…hummmm…maybe their internet connections are down.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

“Things that make you go hmm.”

DB[/quote]

I was going to note the same but did not for fear of others wondering why I was potentially fixated or critical of the penis size.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Ok, sorry, I’m here and back. I get real busy at work around the holidays. Anyway…

So me in a thong, huh? Well, that’s not good enough. How 'bout a video of deadlifting in a thong? Yeah, the lighting’s not that good, but really, you pervs don’t need to see any more.[/quote]

Straps or no?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Ok, sorry, I’m here and back. I get real busy at work around the holidays. Anyway…

So me in a thong, huh? Well, that’s not good enough. How 'bout a video of deadlifting in a thong? Yeah, the lighting’s not that good, but really, you pervs don’t need to see any more.

Straps or no?[/quote]

I guess the video gets a delayed posting, but it’s up now.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
rainjack wrote:
malonetd wrote:

So me in a thong, huh? Well, that’s not good enough. How 'bout a video of deadlifting in a thong? Yeah, the lighting’s not that good, but really, you pervs don’t need to see any more.

Straps or no?

I guess the video gets a delayed posting, but it’s up now.[/quote]

Good job. LMAO!!

Take it from me - the next time you piss someone off here, they will find this video, and use it against you.

[quote]malonetd wrote:

So me in a thong, huh? Well, that’s not good enough. How 'bout a video of deadlifting in a thong? Yeah, the lighting’s not that good, but really, you pervs don’t need to see any more.[/quote]

SWEET!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHA

When I saw that this thread had a video attatched, I started laughing before I even watched it.

Then, I watched it. I gagged.

When people pay up it makes you feel good about the world…

and a little queasy.

That was fucking awesome. Just another Tuesday at Casa de Malonetd!