T Nation

Analog/FI/Malone Make Good.....Here

This is your loser thread. Post your wager in this thread by Sunday night.

1. Analog choses to be a Cockface
  2. FI picks a popped up collar pink shirt
  3. I’m Unsure what Malone is doing…he has 3 choices. Shirt, cock, or thong.

Wasn’t there another Packer loser???

If Analog chose the Cockface, FI chose the popped up collar pink shirt, then I think that means Malone HAS to do the thong pic. :slight_smile:

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
If Analog chose the Cockface, FI chose the popped up collar pink shirt, then I think that means Malone HAS to do the thong pic. :)[/quote]

Done…

Gotcha. I’ve never drawn on my own face before. I’ll go practice, and post the final results tonight.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Gotcha. I’ve never drawn on my own face before. I’ll go practice, and post the final results tonight. [/quote]

I think you should get a friend to do this to ensure maximum coverage on your face.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Gotcha. I’ve never drawn on my own face before. I’ll go practice, and post the final results tonight.

I think you should get a friend to do this to ensure maximum coverage on your face.[/quote]

If your friend’s not good with drawing just have him pull the ol’ trace your hand to make a turkey trick…well…kind of…

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
If Analog chose the Cockface, FI chose the popped up collar pink shirt, then I think that means Malone HAS to do the thong pic. :)[/quote]

Mod Laurie - You are WAY too into this.

Is Mr. Mod Laurie shirking his duties?

Just wondering.

I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:
If Analog chose the Cockface, FI chose the popped up collar pink shirt, then I think that means Malone HAS to do the thong pic. :slight_smile:

Just wondering. [/quote]

Well, rainjack, since you won the bet and we don’t get to see you in a thong, I thought someone should have to post in one.

We see females in thongs all time around here, so why not give us a guy in one. And of course, you can still post your pic, even though you won. I’m sure Pushharder will volunteer too. :wink:

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:

Just wondering.

Well, rainjack, since you won the bet and we don’t get to see you in a thong, I thought someone should have to post in one.

We see females in thongs all time around here, so why not give us a guy in one. And of course, you can still post your pic, even though you won. I’m sure Pushharder will volunteer too. ;)[/quote]

Wow…
I don’t think I’m what people want to see in a thong. Look at my avatar; I’m not very, uh…pretty. Oh well. If I get drunk enough, I may just post this tonight and get it over with.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:

Just wondering.

We see females in thongs all time around here, so why not give us a guy in one. And of course, you can still post your pic, even though you won. I’m sure Pushharder will volunteer too. :wink:

Wow…
I don’t think I’m what people want to see in a thong. Look at my avatar; I’m not very, uh…pretty. Oh well. If I get drunk enough, I may just post this tonight and get it over with.[/quote]

I feel your pain. You are a stand up guy for jumping on this train wreck.

RJ they are asking for you and push for thong shots. Looks like the girls wanted you to lose. You should grant them their wishes.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
RJ they are asking for you and push for thong shots. Looks like the girls wanted you to lose. You should grant them their wishes. [/quote]

Not drunk enough. I don’t know if there is such a thing.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

I think you should get a friend to do this to ensure maximum coverage on your face.[/quote]

Yeah, hell, why not call the tv stations while we’re at it? Post some videos on youtube, it’ll be great.

What the fuck was I thinking? I did a pretty good job, writing on your face is kinda tricky I discovered. I also found out that when you write something while looking in a mirror, it’s backwards unless you look at it in the mirror, so I had to take a sweet myspace style shot. It’s really quite lovely. Anyway, here goes…

TA-DA!

LMAO!!

Cockface. Who’da thunk it?

OMG…I’m seriously in stitches here!!!

HELL YEAH Cockburns!!! Put one on the other side and go PARTY!!!

Laughing my fucking ass OFF!!!

You are a true man to do this…

All my respect…cockface!

Guys, this is some seriously funny shit!!!

I read the other thread placing the bets, and I’m glad I didn’t bet. Whew!!!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
TA-DA![/quote]

LOL. You’re a very good sport!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.