Analcrats In Democratic Clothing

“I do not agree with General Pace that homosexuality is immoral.”
-Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL)

“I should have echoed my colleague Senator John Warner’s statement forcefully stating that homosexuality is not immoral because that is what I believe.”
-Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY)

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/15/clinton-homosexuality-is-not-immoral/

It’s hilarious how many conservative democrats unwittingly support the homosexual agenda.

[quote]Juan Blanco wrote:
“I do not agree with General Pace that homosexuality is immoral.”
-Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL)

“I should have echoed my colleague Senator John Warner’s statement forcefully stating that homosexuality is not immoral because that is what I believe.”
-Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY)

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/15/clinton-homosexuality-is-not-immoral/

It’s hilarious how many conservative democrats unwittingly support the homosexual agenda.
[/quote]

Please refrain from feeding the trolls.

Thank You.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Thank You.[/quote]

Funny how his post was sliding down the page until you felt compelled to remind us not to respond to it…

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

Thank You.

Funny how his post was sliding down the page until you felt compelled to remind us not to respond to it…[/quote]

Sorry. Preemptive striking and all that.

Well lets be honest about the Republican Party shall we, almost all of them really do seem to Hate The Gays… a lot. No sense in pretending the GOP isn’t the Gay Hater Party.

Hell even the Gay Republicans hate gays, for the most part.

The GOP is more clearly understood by what they hate, at this point, than the fuzzy ideas they say they’re for, in theory anyway (fiscal discipline? small government? limited federal powers? family values? honesty and integrity?)

Yeah right.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
nephorm wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

Thank You.

Funny how his post was sliding down the page until you felt compelled to remind us not to respond to it…

Sorry. Preemptive striking and all that.[/quote]

bump

[quote]Juan Blanco wrote:
[/quote]

Oh yeah, you know how deep those fags pockets are.

[quote]
Juan Blanco wrote:
It’s hilarious how many conservative democrats unwittingly support the homosexual agenda.[/quote]

Oh it’s more than an agenda, it’s a vast conspiracy. The Gay Mafia is planning to enforce mandatory gayness.

Thank God for right wing stalwarts like Ann Coulter, who aren’t afraid to hate Gays publicly. And Ann got a nice round of applause from the conservative leadership, for her comments.

The GOP should change it’s name to The Rich White Guys Who Hate Fags And Minorities Party. You know, it’s a “big tent” and all that…

The GOP just can’t understand how beautiful homosexuality is. They think it’s immoral or something.
http://www.milton-twin.com/

General Pace says that two dudes together is disgusting. But two ladies getting it on, that’s completely different!

Schwing!!!

Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Are Blatant Homosexual Endorsers
By J. Grant Swank, Jr.
Mar 21, 2007

There is no doubt about where Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama stand concerning active homosexuality. They are for it! Aggressively so.

Therefore, when Hillary and Barack try to court evangelicals and biblically aligned Catholics, the latter two had better send the former two out to the devil’s sea.

They both want to appear quite Christian. Hillary drags out when convenient her Methodist childhood like a Norman Rockwell painting. Barack pulls out his community service via the Chicago inner-city United Church of Christ (Congregational).

It won’t work with those who are truly knowledgeable about Christian doctrine. The Bible clearly states God’s intolerance for a practicing homosexual lifestyle.

Hillary makes it clear: “I do not think homosexuality is immoral.”

Barack likewise: “I do not agree with General Pace that homosexuality is immoral.” That makes homosexuality normal.

Bottom line: Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are out-and-out enthusiasts for active homosexuals who contract HIV / AIDS, spreading the plague worldwide, endangering innocent persons, and feeding the health care system with more bills than it has funds for. These two politicians are supporting all the homosexual tantrums going.

Obama added to his public proclamation that he is tired of the homosexual issue tearing the nation apart. Of course, what is reality is that Obama’s and Clinton’s endorsement of the immoral is what tears the nation apart morally.

So who is ripping the country to shreds from one coast to the other? Obama and Clinton, not the moralists whose lifestyles and prayers hold the nation together.

Congratulations one more time to the liberal brains who are all things to all people except the logical and sane.

Whoever the Republicans put up for President had better be totally biblically ethical regarding killing womb babies and active homosexuality. The Dems have gone further into hell’s black hole by witnessing on behalf of the anti-God regime.

The Bible that rests upon the pulpit in Hillary’s church and Barack’s church reads as follows:

Leviticus 18:22: “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.”

Leviticus 20:13: “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.”

Romans 1:18-32: "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. . .For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God, or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools. . .

"Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, that their bodies might be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. . .

"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire towards one another, men with men committed indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

“God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, malice; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice. . .without understanding. . . and, although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.”

I Corinthians 6:9: “Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

Thank You.

Funny how his post was sliding down the page until you felt compelled to remind us not to respond to it…[/quote]

For a second, I thought that was a homoerotic innuendo. Oops.