T Nation

Anal Leakage - Squats and Deadlifts

This is very common throughout the lifting world. Maybe not a lot of people talk about it, but it is common. Some have reported having the leak throughout the day even, not just when squatting.

[quote]Kal-El wrote:
This is very common throughout the lifting world. Maybe not a lot of people talk about it, but it is common. Some have reported having the leak throughout the day even, not just when squatting.[/quote]

Not a lot people talk about it because it is not that common; there is a difference between having a sweaty ass and “leakage.” And throughout the day?! Stay off the olestra.

[quote]entropy_fx wrote:

  1. See a doctor
    Exhibit A: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FRGbL88H_o4
    Exhibit B: http://youtube.com/watch?v=41sPc4hAaVc
    [/quote]

Heavy offtopic, but found this after opening those:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ycXGJp_7ARU

Almost had anal leakage when watched this just before taking a dump…

This is the reason you should do “ass to the grass” squats. That way, you can take a dump.

If you have loose stools, man, that’s not cool. You need to chill on the fiber or whatever. Loose stool means that nutrients are being carried outside of the body way too quickly and you are more apt to become dehydrated.

Skip the bathhouse before hitting the gym. Seriously, never had a problem with that, see a Doc.

D

Wow, this is ridiculous. I have never had this happen when squating, no matter how much I strain. I have ripped ass really bad though…which led to me being paranoid about the possibility of having a leakage when I rip ass while squatting. So I make sure to shit first thing when I get to the gym, every time.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I would only somewhat haltingly report that at 43 I’ve never experienced this particular “issue”. Broken blood vessels in the face and eyes, but never “anal Leakage”. Should I feel left out?[/quote]

You should have a few more good years in you before you have to worry about anal leakage. But once you hit mid-40’s…

Can’t let this thread go without adding this:

http://www.rathergood.com/seepage/

Simple… Take a sht before you lift. You won’t feel like shitting. Drink a whey shake or something else, before you lift, sht, drink some water… you’ll feel much better.

[quote]Modi wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
I would only somewhat haltingly report that at 43 I’ve never experienced this particular “issue”. Broken blood vessels in the face and eyes, but never “anal Leakage”. Should I feel left out?

You should have a few more good years in you before you have to worry about anal leakage. But once you hit mid-40’s…[/quote]

Somebody does make weight trainer friendly, ergonomic incontinent briefs right? Please tell me I’m not wrong about this.

dude that shi+ is hillarious, this one is my favorite

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

[quote]Woppa wrote:
Can’t let this thread go without adding this:

http://www.rathergood.com/seepage/[/quote]

sticking a tampon in your bum comes to mind

Hmmm, can’t say I have anything helpful to add here. Maybe you are taking in an inordinate amount of fiber.
On the other hand, I’ve been known to have instances of “swamp ass” here and there, I mean, haven’t we all?

the closest that I’ve gotten to this was on my way home from the gym I sharted in my groove briefs. I woddled in the door and stripped down to the buck. I wadded up my briefs and threw them in the washing machine.

The funny part is that I forgot about them and five days later my wife went to do the laundry. I was sitting in the living room watching tv when I heard this blood curdling scream. I jumped up and ran to the basement. My wife was standing there with the washing machine lid open, her face was pale white.

She looks at me and said- “did you shit in the washing machine?” It took me a moment and then I remembered the before mentioned sharting incident. She had apparently opened the lid to put in some white clothes when she saw my black groove briefs. she reached down to get them therefore placing her head in the opening.

Apparently the smell and subsequent hand in my shit caused the scream.
All I could do is laugh.
After she calmed down, she said that it’s a good thing that we are married. That may have been a deal breaker.

I love poop stories…

meat

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
the closest that I’ve gotten to this was on my way home from the gym I sharted in my groove briefs. I woddled in the door and stripped down to the buck. I wadded up my briefs and threw them in the washing machine.

The funny part is that I forgot about them and five days later my wife went to do the laundry. I was sitting in the living room watching tv when I heard this blood curdling scream. I jumped up and ran to the basement. My wife was standing there with the washing machine lid open, her face was pale white.

She looks at me and said- “did you shit in the washing machine?” It took me a moment and then I remembered the before mentioned sharting incident. She had apparently opened the lid to put in some white clothes when she saw my black groove briefs. she reached down to get them therefore placing her head in the opening.

Apparently the smell and subsequent hand in my shit caused the scream.
All I could do is laugh.
After she calmed down, she said that it’s a good thing that we are married. That may have been a deal breaker.

I love poop stories…

meat[/quote]

Holy Shiat that’s funny. Literally, LOL.

I friend of mine runs marathons and he told me that all of the runners shit and piss themselves during the race rather than stop and handle their business.
Perhaps both the runners and the lifters should wear diapers during competition to preserve their dignity.

Seriously, any “sport” that requires one to soil themselves needs to be reexamined.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
She looks at me and said- “did you shit in the washing machine?”[/quote]
I think I just strained a trap laughing. Those are words I bet you never thought you’d hear.

thank god this thread does not have pictures

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Skip the bathhouse before hitting the gym. Seriously, never had a problem with that, see a Doc.

D[/quote]

I couldnt have said it better

[quote]dre wrote:
maraudermeat wrote:
the closest that I’ve gotten to this was on my way home from the gym I sharted in my groove briefs. I woddled in the door and stripped down to the buck. I wadded up my briefs and threw them in the washing machine.

The funny part is that I forgot about them and five days later my wife went to do the laundry. I was sitting in the living room watching tv when I heard this blood curdling scream. I jumped up and ran to the basement. My wife was standing there with the washing machine lid open, her face was pale white.

She looks at me and said- “did you shit in the washing machine?” It took me a moment and then I remembered the before mentioned sharting incident. She had apparently opened the lid to put in some white clothes when she saw my black groove briefs. she reached down to get them therefore placing her head in the opening.

Apparently the smell and subsequent hand in my shit caused the scream.
All I could do is laugh.
After she calmed down, she said that it’s a good thing that we are married. That may have been a deal breaker.

I love poop stories…

meat

Holy Shiat that’s funny. Literally, LOL.[/quote]

Haha that is top drawer, had me laughing out loud