Anadrol

I want a change from d-bol, and am curious about anadrol. Has anyone here ever used it? How were your results? What did you stack it with? Were you able to maintain most of the mass? Did you have severe side effects?

Please share your experience with it. Thank you.

[quote]kennedizer wrote:
I want a change from d-bol, and am curious about anadrol. Has anyone here ever used it? How were your results? What did you stack it with? Were you able to maintain most of the mass? Did you have severe side effects?

Please share your experience with it. Thank you.[/quote]

I have tried anadrol on 2 separate occasions, both lasting ~3 weeks…The first time I was using between 112.5mg/d and 150mg/d and felt like shit-terrible headaches and looked like a blow fish…The 2nd time I ran 75mg/d and didn’t experience the headaches, but did still have some h20 retention…For me, 75mg anadrol “felt” like 30mg dianabol, and with the anadrol I never got any lower back pumps like dbol sometimes gives.

MK

Check out my post anadrol sucks these balls. Overall I don’t think I’ll ever get it again. However if you try it you might disagree?

Well I’ve used each at different times at 50mgs of each a day and I thought the A50 was much stronger. I also thought the low back pumps were worse with the d-bol, overall I like the A50 much better, it’s cheaper too.

I personally feel every individual has different experiences when using Anadrol. You would have to experiment with it in different strengths and different combinations with other chemicals.

For me, 50mg per day didn’t do anything. Increasing it by half a tab to 75mg per day did wonders. The increase in strength is awesome. The water retention can be troublesome, but it can be controlled.

I found my gains were best kept when I stacked it with Test and Winny. The Winny is a pure anabolic and it won’t add to the water retention (won’t convert to estrogen). It also helps “solidify” the gains made with the Anadrol. Good luck.

in week 5 of a prop/drol cycle. first 4 weeks was androl @ 56.25 mg/day ( i had 75 mg tabs). great strength increases, minimal water retention compared to d-bol (for me), no noticeable sides except for being bigger and stronger.

Thanks for the feedback guys.