T Nation

Anadrol+Winstrol Possible Gyno Problems?

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Hey there Vinnie mac,

I wouldn’t do that if I were you man.
The damn winstrol isn’t going to do anything gyno wise at all, and wtf? It’s part of the reason the chances are low for the gyno fairy to bite you in the ass when taking these, so why the fuck wouldn’t you take it with the drol?
It makes zero sense to me, but I guess if you want to try and get it then it is the way to go. That’s the cycle both together, so if you aren’t going to take it solo, and I wouldn’t, then what are you doing it for?

               Give it a thought man.[/quote]

TB, I think you misunderstood what I was saying… and now that I re-read my post I realize that it wasn’t clear. What I meant to say is that instead of taking 100mg anadrol and 50mg of winnie for the two first weeks, I might try to take only 50mg anadrol AS WELL AS the 50mg of winnie just to see how that goes. Then, if all goes well, I’ll up the anadrol to 100mg on my second cycle. Is that OK? Or am I being to paranoid about this? :oP

I’m so touched that you were so concerned about me :oP

Hahahaha!!

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
InTheZone wrote:

Hey there Vinnie mac,

I wouldn’t do that if I were you man.
The damn winstrol isn’t going to do anything gyno wise at all, and wtf? It’s part of the reason the chances are low for the gyno fairy to bite you in the ass when taking these, so why the fuck wouldn’t you take it with the drol?
It makes zero sense to me, but I guess if you want to try and get it then it is the way to go. That’s the cycle both together, so if you aren’t going to take it solo, and I wouldn’t, then what are you doing it for?

               Give it a thought man.

TB, I think you misunderstood what I was saying… and now that I re-read my post I realize that it wasn’t clear. What I meant to say is that instead of taking 100mg anadrol and 50mg of winnie for the two first weeks, I might try to take only 50mg anadrol AS WELL AS the 50mg of winnie just to see how that goes. Then, if all goes well, I’ll up the anadrol to 100mg on my second cycle. Is that OK? Or am I being to paranoid about this? :oP

I’m so touched that you were so concerned about me :oP

Hahahaha!!

[/quote]

           Ahh, very good then. Yeah that certainly makes sense now. I tried to read it carefully and a couple times but just didn't see that. Good to go then my good man.

          No paranoia in my opinion, smart thinking and better safe than sorry. I believe you'll be fine either way, but by all means go with what you're saying first buddy.

                 ToneBone

I have used Anadrol multiple times and never had any flare ups (not saying you wont because many do). You need to see how your body reacts to it… All i got from 100mgs/day was some aching in joints and some appetite supression.

Even with all these posts of helpful informaion I would still go and read a few profiles on Anadrol to get a better idea on what you’re about to take. Because based on your questions it doesnt seem like you’ve done too much researching.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
I have used Anadrol multiple times and never had any flare ups (not saying you wont because many do). You need to see how your body reacts to it… All i got from 100mgs/day was some aching in joints and some appetite supression.

Even with all these posts of helpful informaion I would still go and read a few profiles on Anadrol to get a better idea on what you’re about to take. Because based on your questions it doesnt seem like you’ve done too much researching.

bmc[/quote]

Well, actually I have done a lot of reading on anadrol. I have read the steroid profiles and searched through a lot of boards.

However, there’s a lot of cut and paste going around, and MANY seem to just repeat what others have written before them without actually having tried anadrol themselves.

Those who have actually tried it doesn’t seem to think anadrol is quite the uber-evil steroid that some others make it out to be. Anyway, I will definetely be carefull and will start with 50mg anadrol (+winstrol) at first to see how I react.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
balisong wrote:
Thank you InTheZone and Contrl, exactly the kind of info I was looking for!

Contrl, i seem to remeber having read that anadrol won’t aromatise to any degree, so an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex would be ineffective in preventing gyno. Nolvadex would be the only solution according as this blocks the estrogen-receptors. Anyway can’t remember where I read it, so maybe I’m getting things mixed up.

Nolvadex is a SERM, which stands for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. It, like Arimidex, acts as an agonist/antagonist in that it inhibits estrogen from binding to receptors. The difference between these two compounds is that one selectively binds to specific tissue (namely the glandular tissue in the case of Nolvadex), while the other (Arimidex) has a broader physiological effect. By no means does Nolvadex thoroughly block estrogen receptors through and through.

The purpose of adding an AI to this specific Anadrol/Winstrol cycle would be to minimize the inherent bloat that comes from Anadrol (Oxymetholone). There are also various reasons why not to use Nolvadex during cycle, but I won’t get into those.[/quote]

Ok, I found this at bodybuilding.com (Big cats anadrol profile):
“With the estrogen increase of course comes the increased risk of more side-effects such as gynocomastia (growth of breast tissue in men). Therefore its always advised that a cycle of oxymetholone is accompanied by the use of an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex. Nolvadex, keeping in mind that aromatase enzyme is not involved, would be the wiser choice as it blocks the receptor for estrogen rather than the aromatase enzyme. Its wise to note as well that the gains from oxymetholone are largely mediated by estrogen, so reducing estrogen may reduce results as well.”

and from the arimidex profile:
“As mentioned, arimidex is an ancillary that is supposed to be stacked with aromatizing steroids in order to stop all formation of estrogen. Its seemingly very potent, so doses of 0.5 to 1 mg are enough. Some claim that 0.25 mg is enough, but for anyone doing any sort of serious cycle, I would not advise less than 0.5. These steroids are, without exception testosterone, nandrolone, norethandrolone, boldenone and methandrostenolone. And all of their derivatives as well. The drug oxymetholone (anadrol) has estrogenic effects as well, but they seem to be the result of oxymetholone’s acidic A-ring activating the estrogen receptor by itself, rather than by conversion to estrogen. So Nolvadex would be more advisable in that case. To understand the whole story, I refer you to my profile on Anadrol.”

So, according to him arimidex would work great with drugs like dbol or testosterone, where test aromatises into estrogen, but not so well with anadrol where there’s little if any conversion to estrogen. Here, the blocking of the estrogen receptor itself should be more efficient?

Steroid profiles such as big cats have led me to believe that arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, and that the SERMs (clomid, nolvadex)are not, and that their actions are quite different. Still I see what you say about arimidex also reduces waterbloat, so maybe it would be good to have it on hand.

I agree with you… Anadrol hasnt given me any yet. All I was doing was giving you my personal experiences with it… and also make sure you’re reading up on what you’re taking. if you have any more questions about how the cycle went just pm me.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
I agree with you… Anadrol hasnt given me any yet. All I was doing was giving you my personal experiences with it… and also make sure you’re reading up on what you’re taking. if you have any more questions about how the cycle went just pm me.

bmc[/quote]

Thanks, great. Will do.

[quote]balisong wrote:
Contrl wrote:
balisong wrote:
Thank you InTheZone and Contrl, exactly the kind of info I was looking for!

Contrl, i seem to remeber having read that anadrol won’t aromatise to any degree, so an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex would be ineffective in preventing gyno. Nolvadex would be the only solution according as this blocks the estrogen-receptors. Anyway can’t remember where I read it, so maybe I’m getting things mixed up.

Nolvadex is a SERM, which stands for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. It, like Arimidex, acts as an agonist/antagonist in that it inhibits estrogen from binding to receptors. The difference between these two compounds is that one selectively binds to specific tissue (namely the glandular tissue in the case of Nolvadex), while the other (Arimidex) has a broader physiological effect. By no means does Nolvadex thoroughly block estrogen receptors through and through.

The purpose of adding an AI to this specific Anadrol/Winstrol cycle would be to minimize the inherent bloat that comes from Anadrol (Oxymetholone). There are also various reasons why not to use Nolvadex during cycle, but I won’t get into those.

Ok, I found this at bodybuilding.com (Big cats anadrol profile):
“With the estrogen increase of course comes the increased risk of more side-effects such as gynocomastia (growth of breast tissue in men). Therefore its always advised that a cycle of oxymetholone is accompanied by the use of an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex. Nolvadex, keeping in mind that aromatase enzyme is not involved, would be the wiser choice as it blocks the receptor for estrogen rather than the aromatase enzyme. Its wise to note as well that the gains from oxymetholone are largely mediated by estrogen, so reducing estrogen may reduce results as well.”

and from the arimidex profile:
“As mentioned, arimidex is an ancillary that is supposed to be stacked with aromatizing steroids in order to stop all formation of estrogen. Its seemingly very potent, so doses of 0.5 to 1 mg are enough. Some claim that 0.25 mg is enough, but for anyone doing any sort of serious cycle, I would not advise less than 0.5. These steroids are, without exception testosterone, nandrolone, norethandrolone, boldenone and methandrostenolone. And all of their derivatives as well. The drug oxymetholone (anadrol) has estrogenic effects as well, but they seem to be the result of oxymetholone’s acidic A-ring activating the estrogen receptor by itself, rather than by conversion to estrogen. So Nolvadex would be more advisable in that case. To understand the whole story, I refer you to my profile on Anadrol.”

So, according to him arimidex would work great with drugs like dbol or testosterone, where test aromatises into estrogen, but not so well with anadrol where there’s little if any conversion to estrogen. Here, the blocking of the estrogen receptor itself should be more efficient?

Steroid profiles such as big cats have led me to believe that arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, and that the SERMs (clomid, nolvadex)are not, and that their actions are quite different. Still I see what you say about arimidex also reduces waterbloat, so maybe it would be good to have it on hand.
[/quote]

Clearly, this “Big cat” fellow is an idiot.

Hehe, he might very well be! However he has written a lot of very in-depth profiles on a lot of steroids on bodybuilding.com, but then again, he may have just copied it from somewhere else… or pulled them out of hiss ass for all I know.

Hey guys…

I just completed my EIGHTH day on 100mg anadrol and 50mg winnie and, honestly, no change whatsoever. I mean, I’m still putting on a bit of weight because of the increased food and I’m training like crazy. But, other than that, can’t say I have any increased strength gains or weight gains that are outside of what is considered normal for me.

Is there any chance that my gear is fake or have I simply not waited long enough for it to kick in?

The place where I ordered it from has a message board and it seems that alot of other people who ordered the anadrol claim it to be a fake though the people who ordered winnie are satisfied.

If I don’t see a big difference by the end of my 14 day cycle, I’m wondering if on the next cycle I should just drop the anadrol and up the winnie to 100mg (maybe even 150mg?) What do you guys think of this?

Could it be that you are a non-responder to anadrol? Is such a thing possible?

I guess the more likely option is that your drol is either fake or vastly underdosed.

You will get along just fine with 40-70mg of winni a day. No need to go beyond that.

So let’s assume your anadrol is fake for a minute, but then again there is no way for you to know. So would it hurt to continue taking with your winni, just in case you take a bit longer to respond. Just a thought.

Also, a few things to look for on this pair are increased vascularity, a bit of lethargy, some appetite suppression, waking in the morning with limbs asleep. Assuming you’re experiencing some of these, your anadrol is more than likely good to go.

Give it time, increase your protein intake, and train hard.

World

Should I maybe try uppping my drol to 150mg per day on my next cycleand leave the winnie at 50mg in case the drol was in fact underdosed? World, I can’t say that I have experienced any of the vascularity, lethargy, etc that you mentioned… at least not yet.

Also, keep in mind that these are tabs I’m dealing with… not injectables.

lISTEN I HAVE BEEN AT T-NATION FOR A WHILE KNOW AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ILL ADVICE I GAVE ON THIS ISSUE!
JUDGE

I have been a member here for some time know and i regret posting false info!

Sorry,on this one!all apologizes
THE JUDGE

I would guess that your anadrol is fake. I usually feel a response from the drug within 3-4 days. When anadrol kicks in you can’t help but notice it. No other drugs makes me gain weight and strength as fast as anadrol.

The funny thing is that I’ve heard that with a drug as powerful as anadrol you can technically eat McDonald’s all day and still grow like a mofo. So I’m surprised when people are saying stuff like “maybe you’re not getting enough protein”. I would think that even a decent diet would be more than sufficient when taking an aas like drol.

Having an EXCELLENT diet would simply maximize its effects (which is what we are all after). If the drol ends up being fake, which it probably is, would 50mg of winnie tabs per day be sufficient enough on its own to produce some solid gains?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am on the exact same cycle as mancini here, and while I have definetely gotten results I still suspect my drol is a bit underdosed.
I have been taking between 100 and 150mgs of drol and 50mg winny a day for 13 days now (last day of my first two-week run tomorrow).
I am up about 7 punds. Very little bloat. No sides except for a slight backpump all day long and a bit of numbness in my arms first thing in the morning.
7 lbs is a far cry from the “GAIN 30 pounds in two weeks!!” stories I have heard about anadrol.
Maybe the stories are a bit exaggerated?

Bali, I’m thinking on my next two week cycle that I might try 150mg drol with 100mg winnie and see if that has any effect (assuming that my gear is underdosed). Anyone here think I’m nuts to do so?