Anadrol+Winstrol Possible Gyno Problems?

Ok, I have a few questions:

I am thinking of using 50mg of anadrol with 25mg of winstrol (as has been described in several threads here) mainly to boost strength but also mass.

If running these compunds for a few very short cycles, say two weeks duration, what would be the risks?
would gyno be likely? Should I use nolva during the cycle?

I am 34 years old, weigh 92kgs, no previous steroid experience, diet is relatively sound.

Keep the Nolvadex readily available, but don’t incorporate it unless you begin to experience gyno symptoms.

Whether it is likely or not will depend on how prone you are to aromatisation, although both of the compounds you’re running have a low risk of causing flare-ups. In fact, neither have ever caused any for me, even at high doses.

Aside from gyno rearing its ugly head, I’m not sure what you mean by ‘risks’. Just be reasonable, and grant yourself some time to research.

Everything in moderation, including moderation. – Harvey Steiman

well from the beans research files 50 percent of people who use abombs get gyno so hell yes there may be some problems anyway there both c17alpha aylkalated steroids anadrol is severly toxic winstrol is toxic terrible idea even if you took milk thistle to keep your liver detoxed bad bad idea i dont want to see any one fuck themselves up on roids and this is a good example of how dumb shit happens the judge

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
well from the beans research files 50 percent of people who use abombs get gyno so hell yes there may be some problems anyway there both c17alpha aylkalated steroids anadrol is severly toxic winstrol is toxic terrible idea even if you took milk thistle to keep your liver detoxed bad bad idea i dont want to see any one fuck themselves up on roids and this is a good example of how dumb shit happens the judge[/quote]

Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

Considering he has the grammatical aptitude of a 3 year old, I would think not.

I have read up and down about anadrol being very hepatoxic. However, in two week cycles at 50-100mg I don’t believe that my liver would suffer too much. Even when stacked with another oral.
The liver can take just about anything for two weeks.

The main risk I am concerned with is developing gyno. There seems to be a lot of differing opinions about anadrol. From what I’ve read most agree it can’t aromatize, but that it activates the estrogen-receptors directly (So aIs won’t work).

I know dbol aromatises and that many use nolva and/or arimidex to combat this.

I guess my question is: If you’d choose between anadrol+winstrol and dbol+var, which combo would make avoiding gyno easier (at similarily effective dosages)?

Not to be cheeky but would really prefer answers from people who have actually tried these.

well from the beans research files 50 percent of people who use abombs get gyno so hell yes there may be some problems anyway there both c17alpha aylkalated steroids anadrol is severly toxic winstrol is toxic terrible idea even if you took milk thistle to keep your liver detoxed bad bad idea i dont want to see any one fuck themselves up on roids and this is a good example of how dumb shit happens the judge[/quote]

What?

I know my first language is not english, but…

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
judgeroybean wrote:
well from the beans research files 50 percent of people who use abombs get gyno so hell yes there may be some problems anyway there both c17alpha aylkalated steroids anadrol is severly toxic winstrol is toxic terrible idea even if you took milk thistle to keep your liver detoxed bad bad idea i dont want to see any one fuck themselves up on roids and this is a good example of how dumb shit happens the judge

Do you have any idea what you’re talking about? [/quote]

I was basing it on this post being entirely wrong.

balisong, I will be doing the exact same cycle as you and had the exact same concerns about the gyno. I’ll be doing 100mg anadrol with 50mg winnie for 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off, and will do that about 4 times or so. For the first two weeks I may only take 50mg of anadrol just to see if there are any sides. I read that the combination of the two won’t produce much in the gyno department but everyone reacts differently. I’m just going to see how it goes. If I start getting gyno within the first couple of days I’ll obviously have to stop taking it and figure out something else. Anadrol and winnie are faily cheap so it won’t be too much of a loss for me.

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
balisong, I will be doing the exact same cycle as you and had the exact same concerns about the gyno. I’ll be doing 100mg anadrol with 50mg winnie for 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off, and will do that about 4 times or so. For the first two weeks I may only take 50mg of anadrol just to see if there are any sides. I read that the combination of the two won’t produce much in the gyno department but everyone reacts differently. I’m just going to see how it goes. If I start getting gyno within the first couple of days I’ll obviously have to stop taking it and figure out something else. Anadrol and winnie are faily cheap so it won’t be too much of a loss for me.[/quote]

Yes I have read some old posts by Bill Roberts in which he claims that anadrol makes estrogen-related sides worse when combined with aromatising steroids. He says anadrol by itself (or with a non-aromatising steroid such as winstrol) is much milder than many believe.

I will keep nolva handy I guess. I won’t be doing this combo until may, I have som tbols to eat before then, but do report on your results if you start before me.

I’m still waiting for my gear (it’s only shipping next Tuesday apparantly) but I’ll definitely post my progess.

Hey no one is going to listen to you. 

It’s obvious to the most retarded dipshit on earth, that you don’t have a fucking clue “bean”. So save yourself some energy and just retire the old computer and keyboard and go out while you’re still “on top”, at least in your own mind.

[quote]balisong wrote:
I have read up and down about anadrol being very hepatoxic. However, in two week cycles at 50-100mg I don’t believe that my liver would suffer too much. Even when stacked with another oral.

The main risk I am concerned with is developing gyno. There seems to be a lot of differing opinions about anadrol. From what I’ve read most agree it can’t aromatize, but that it activates the estrogen-receptors directly (So aIs won’t work).

I know dbol aromatises and that many use nolva and/or arimidex to combat this.

I guess my question is: If you’d choose between anadrol+winstrol and dbol+var, which combo would make avoiding gyno easier (at similarily effective dosages)?

Not to be cheeky but would really prefer answers from people who have actually tried these.[/quote]

Balisong, I’m one who has tried both. There was no comparison for me. Every time I have used the drol/win combo, (4) it’s been a winner all the way with no sides.
Dbol and var gave me hints of gyno symptoms as far as nip hardness and mild bloating.

Dosage was: 100/50-A/W, 50/80-D/AV.

Everything to me was better with the A/W, and I’m estro sensitive too. The gains were more keepable, (2/3), and strength was better. The bloat was very minimal, but I was low carbing also, which I would recommend to you as well to some degree while on. You may remember my logs on this. 2 on, 2 off, up to 3 consecutive. I did one solo, two back to back also. Either scenario produced solid and high quality gains for an oral only especially.

We’ve been over this and the synegistic, side diminishing relationship between the two (A/W), many times now. A search will bring some informative threads right up if this doesn’t answer to your satisfaction.

This is how you help someone "Judge" Ahole, real experience and legible writing and explaining. Not the idiotic crap that spews from your mouth.

ToneBone

i was just going by what i have read im knew to the whole roid thing but anyway good luck with your cycle as for me i wouldnt mix two c17aa toxic steroids together is how i should have put it ive been studying off the enternet any way good luck and ill be doing alot more listening and a little less shit talkin but as far as my grammar im proud to be a kentucky red neck the judge

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
balisong, I will be doing the exact same cycle as you and had the exact same concerns about the gyno. I’ll be doing 100mg anadrol with 50mg winnie for 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off, and will do that about 4 times or so. For the first two weeks I may only take 50mg of anadrol just to see if there are any sides. I read that the combination of the two won’t produce much in the gyno department but everyone reacts differently. I’m just going to see how it goes. If I start getting gyno within the first couple of days I’ll obviously have to stop taking it and figure out something else. Anadrol and winnie are faily cheap so it won’t be too much of a loss for me.[/quote]

Hey there Vinnie mac,

I wouldn’t do that if I were you man.
The damn winstrol isn’t going to do anything gyno wise at all, and wtf? It’s part of the reason the chances are low for the gyno fairy to bite you in the ass when taking these, so why the fuck wouldn’t you take it with the drol?
It makes zero sense to me, but I guess if you want to try and get it then it is the way to go. That’s the cycle both together, so if you aren’t going to take it solo, and I wouldn’t, then what are you doing it for?

Give it a thought man.

[quote]balisong wrote:

[/quote]
It can potentially trigger other effects while not directly binding to the Androgen Receptors, so the answer to that is both “yes” and “no.” Also, who says you can’t use an aromatase inhibitor? It’s common knowledge that with an Anadrol/Winstrol cycle (and most cycles), you should.

In short: Anadrol + Winstrol would be less likely to trigger gyno.

[quote]

Not to be cheeky but would really prefer answers from people who have actually tried these.[/quote]

I’m fairly sure I answered your original post. I’m not invisible.

[quote]Contrl wrote:

I’m fairly sure I answered your original post. I’m not invisible.[/quote]

I think he was referring to judgeroybean in his post, not you Contrl.

Thank you InTheZone and Contrl, exactly the kind of info I was looking for!

Contrl, i seem to remeber having read that anadrol won’t aromatise to any degree, so an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex would be ineffective in preventing gyno. Nolvadex would be the only solution according as this blocks the estrogen-receptors. Anyway can’t remember where I read it, so maybe I’m getting things mixed up.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Contrl wrote:

I’m fairly sure I answered your original post. I’m not invisible.

I think he was referring to judgeroybean in his post, not you Contrl.[/quote]

Good. Reassurance is welcome.

I’m rather insecure, what with my small penis and scrawny legs.

[quote]balisong wrote:
Thank you InTheZone and Contrl, exactly the kind of info I was looking for!

Contrl, i seem to remeber having read that anadrol won’t aromatise to any degree, so an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex would be ineffective in preventing gyno. Nolvadex would be the only solution according as this blocks the estrogen-receptors. Anyway can’t remember where I read it, so maybe I’m getting things mixed up.
[/quote]

Nolvadex is a SERM, which stands for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. It, like Arimidex, acts as an agonist/antagonist in that it inhibits estrogen from binding to receptors. The difference between these two compounds is that one selectively binds to specific tissue (namely the glandular tissue in the case of Nolvadex), while the other (Arimidex) has a broader physiological effect. By no means does Nolvadex thoroughly block estrogen receptors through and through.

The purpose of adding an AI to this specific Anadrol/Winstrol cycle would be to minimize the inherent bloat that comes from Anadrol (Oxymetholone). There are also various reasons why not to use Nolvadex during cycle, but I won’t get into those.