Anadrol/Winstrol Oral Stack - How Long?

Thanks Zone (long time no speak!), I’ll probably go with that then… 4 weeks on then maybe 2 weeks off at 50/25 and see how that goes.

I will run my cycle for 6 weeks, then 4 weeks of pct.

When do you plan on starting your 4 weeker Vin?

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
vin_mancini wrote:
I just found that when I did the 2 weeks on routine I would only start feeling a difference during the last few days of the second week as it took time to kick in. But, by then, it was time to stop. Granted, it lasted another few days after I stopped… but still. I would have preferred something a little more continuous.

I have read of some people having results with as little as 25mg of winnie ed. Perhaps 50mg drol and 25mg winnie would be a low enough dose to allow me to go a little longer?

I think the thing this is stemming from is the fact that you are looking for more/better gains, that will stick with you post cycle correct?

The thing is with orals, some of us are expecting too much to come from these compounds imho. They will only do so much, there’s no comparison to doing an injectable cycle of prop etc in the same time frame. Sometimes it’s best to not try and FORCE something to happen with oral steroids, that could potentially, possibly damage your liver, when you really should just stop messing around and get the proper gear and hardware together to do it right.

I like oral compounds myself, but I don’t expect to get the gains from them that I would get from a decent injectable cycle which is much more easily tolerable to the human body in many ways.

Having said that, lol, if you’re hell bent on this, and you really want to enjoy the run once things start to really hit, then why not go for a couple 4 week blasts with time off in between? 4 weeks is plenty, and wouldn’t pose the same degree of liver issues that going past 4 weeks does. Not only liver but lipid values etc are going to take a hit here also.

Vin, if you want to go to 6 then I would suggest dosing at 50/25 per day drol/win the whole way. Or I would do that and pulse the extra 50/25 on wkout days only.

Bali, you are talking about the 3 together, and I just wouldn’t do that past 2 weeks personally, and I didn’t in fact. I’m not sure what to tell you on your plan. You don’t seem to want to change it, and you want to make yours a longer cycle too. I simply wouldn’t do that for the reasons I stated in the second paragraph here. I would just do that triple combo in shorty bursts of 2 weeks imo.

TO anyone, I would definitely keep the drol dose at the same or higher than the winstrol. Winstrol definitely does take and dry your joints out, especially without another compound helping to keep them “wet”. I wouldn’t bother running it by itself for very long, unless you tolerate it better than the average guy, or have a higher estro level to help with that.

Just my 2 cents here guys, I’m no expert but have done all of the aforementioned scenarios that I’m touching on if that makes what I said any more palatable. I mean all of them too. :slight_smile:

Good luck to all,

ToneBone[/quote]

I will add to Bali - that you say you are a total novice… then you say (in so many words) you know more than other more experienced users here.
You are stuck on doing this - fine, but dont spit your dummy out just because the MORE EXPERIENCED users here wont agree with your ‘fuck-head’ cycle.

There is nothing wrong with running 2 orals… (i am currently), but for my taste i would go upto 100:50 drol/win for upto 3 weeks… if i did 6 weeks i would run 50:25.
I personally wouldnt run 8 weeks.

I am not saying 8 weeks is particularly killer alone… but with over a gram of orals a week… 6 weeks is a lot. Too much IMO. Too much in the collective view of all of the people i have spoken to IRL and on all boards i have visited.

Plus add to that you have no idea about how your liver is functioning and you are setting yourself up for a fall.

Vin, i would say that the 50:25 is a good amount for 6 weeks… or for 3 weeks then 100:50 (drol:winny)

JMO

JJ

[quote]balisong wrote:
Sounds pretty safe to me. I will go much higher.

I had exactly the same experience as you on the two weekers: Just as things took off, it was time to take a break.

If one wants to read how oxymetholone is NOT so evil, one might read this:

Oxy for six to 18 months, prescribed to children, NO liver problems, conclusion that most previous findings regarding how liver toxic anadrol is, might have been due to patients with prevoius liver problems.

Anyway, maybe it’s all bullshit and the internet-bros know best! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I think a lot of people just see no point in even risking it, regaurdless if it will kill you or not, when a test/dbol stack will probably give you better gains with less sides.

Since you said your not injecting, when you do your cycle make a log so the rest of us can learn from it. Who knows it might be the next big thing…lol

Gerdy

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
Thanks Zone (long time no speak!), I’ll probably go with that then… 4 weeks on then maybe 2 weeks off at 50/25 and see how that goes.[/quote]

Just to clarify, are you planning to use 50/25 during the 4 weeks, then take just 2 off? I would say you could go the higher amount if you chose to for the 4 weeks. If you stretch it into 6 is where I’d go with the lower dose.

You tolerated that high dose well if I remember correctly. In fact you didn’t see the results you wanted which is why we’re here. Assuming the stuff is good, and I’m not sure that was ever fully established, but assuming it is, go for the high dose but stop at 4 weeks.

BUT, 2 weeks off isn’t enough for being on for 4 imho. Now were you going to run a couple then go off longer?

Regardless I would say you need at least 4-6 weeks off after running the orals for 4 wks straight. Otherwise you are taking unnecessary risk to your health.

2 off is only good for a 2 week “on” period I would think, where there is very minimal if any suppresion.

3 weeks and on will have real suppresion to deal with, and 2 weeks off aint gonna get it.

Do the 4 weeks at full blast, unless you get any real sides/problems, then take the healthy amount of time you need off and go from there. 4on/4-6 off.

I am sure you will get solid gains at the end of 4 weeks if 1. The stuff is real.
2. The dose is 100/50.

No sense in running it longer if you get the same gains as a result of lower doseage, you feel me?

Just my opinion sir.

[quote]balisong wrote:

When do you plan on starting your 4 weeker Vin?[/quote]

What then is your planned doseage for the 6 weeks Bali?

[quote] Brook wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
vin_mancini wrote:
I just found that when I did the 2 weeks on routine I would only start feeling a difference during the last few days of the second week as it took time to kick in.

But, by then, it was time to stop. Granted, it lasted another few days after I stopped… but still. I would have preferred something a little more continuous.

I have read of some people having results with as little as 25mg of winnie ed. Perhaps 50mg drol and 25mg winnie would be a low enough dose to allow me to go a little longer?

I think the thing this is stemming from is the fact that you are looking for more/better gains, that will stick with you post cycle correct?

The thing is with orals, some of us are expecting too much to come from these compounds imho. They will only do so much, there’s no comparison to doing an injectable cycle of prop etc in the same time frame.

Sometimes it’s best to not try and FORCE something to happen with oral steroids, that could potentially, possibly damage your liver, when you really should just stop messing around and get the proper gear and hardware together to do it right.

I like oral compounds myself, but I don’t expect to get the gains from them that I would get from a decent injectable cycle which is much more easily tolerable to the human body in many ways.

Having said that, lol, if you’re hell bent on this, and you really want to enjoy the run once things start to really hit, then why not go for a couple 4 week blasts with time off in between?

4 weeks is plenty, and wouldn’t pose the same degree of liver issues that going past 4 weeks does. Not only liver but lipid values etc are going to take a hit here also.

Vin, if you want to go to 6 then I would suggest dosing at 50/25 per day drol/win the whole way. Or I would do that and pulse the extra 50/25 on wkout days only.

Bali, you are talking about the 3 together, and I just wouldn’t do that past 2 weeks personally, and I didn’t in fact. I’m not sure what to tell you on your plan. You don’t seem to want to change it, and you want to make yours a longer cycle too.

I simply wouldn’t do that for the reasons I stated in the second paragraph here. I would just do that triple combo in shorty bursts of 2 weeks imo.

TO anyone, I would definitely keep the drol dose at the same or higher than the winstrol. Winstrol definitely does take and dry your joints out, especially without another compound helping to keep them “wet”.

I wouldn’t bother running it by itself for very long, unless you tolerate it better than the average guy, or have a higher estro level to help with that.

Just my 2 cents here guys, I’m no expert but have done all of the aforementioned scenarios that I’m touching on if that makes what I said any more palatable. I mean all of them too. :slight_smile:

Good luck to all,

ToneBone

I will add to Bali - that you say you are a total novice… then you say (in so many words) you know more than other more experienced users here.
You are stuck on doing this - fine, but dont spit your dummy out just because the MORE EXPERIENCED users here wont agree with your ‘fuck-head’ cycle.

There is nothing wrong with running 2 orals… (i am currently), but for my taste i would go upto 100:50 drol/win for upto 3 weeks… if i did 6 weeks i would run 50:25.
I personally wouldnt run 8 weeks.

I am not saying 8 weeks is particularly killer alone… but with over a gram of orals a week… 6 weeks is a lot. Too much IMO. Too much in the collective view of all of the people i have spoken to IRL and on all boards i have visited.

Plus add to that you have no idea about how your liver is functioning and you are setting yourself up for a fall.

Vin, i would say that the 50:25 is a good amount for 6 weeks… or for 3 weeks then 100:50 (drol:winny)

JMO

JJ[/quote]

You do seem to easily get your panties in a bunch when your beliefs are questioned, don’t you? because you haven’t actually run drol for six weeks and got alarming bloodwork after have you? So you really don’t KNOW. Do you know anyone who has? Other than what “they” repeat endlessly…?

Many of the “old-timers” on several boards actually say that they used to run anadrol at 100mg or more for much longer than six weeks. And they did get bloodwork done and had no ill effects. They say the anti-oral hysteria today is just that: Hysteria. There’s a lot of very questionable bro-knowledge on many boards.

Anyway i am currently still plowing through medical studies on oxymetholone, and there are just a few reports on acute liver problems. And in those cases people have been on oxy for up to ten years! No wonder they had problems.

I have also reduced my original 8 weeks down to 6 weeks. Partly due to time constraints, but also to be on the safe(er) side. So I have infact listened to you (a little bit).

And yes, I do consider myself a total novice in the sense that I have not yet done any REAL cycles and have not yet had bloodwork done after.

I do NOT recommend anyone else do my cycle. Yet.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
balisong wrote:

[/quote]

100mg drol
25-50mg winstrol (depends on how my joints feel)
30-40g dbol (40 is absolute highest, will reduce dosage if i get noticable sides, like very high BP, signs of gyno, etc)

4 weeks pct with clomid and nolva. Will have nolva on hand during cycle, along with arimidex (which I hope i will not need).

[quote]balisong wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
balisong wrote:

100mg drol
30-40g dbol (40 is absolute highest, will reduce dosage if i get noticable sides, like very high BP, signs of gyno, etc)

4 weeks pct with clomid and nolva. Will have nolva on hand during cycle, along with arimidex (which I hope i will not need).[/quote]

Ok, what’s your spacing/timing of doseages look like?
I would say twice daily is fine with the drol/win, but you would want to increase that frequency with the dbol.
4-5 x daily would be optimal with that.

I would say keep a keen eye out on the bp especially with the inclusion of the dbol while on. I can almost guarantee it is going to really spike after a couple weeks.

Depending on your usual measure that could be ok for the duration or maybe not.

When you gonna start up?

I am not saying 100mg of drol is unsafe! I am saying over 1g of 17-AA steroids a week is a lot especially seeing as you have no clue what shape your liver is in. (nor any clue as to your tolerance to other, more common sides).

For the record, i have had LFT’s after dianabol runs in the past, amongst other things - and it was untouched - but i didnt run anything near what you are planning.

I have also had a friend who has ended up in hospital from serious liver issues from orals but other things too… he was real poorly - PLUS i trained an ex ‘weekend warrior’ a few years back who had some severe problems which meant he now couldnt touch a drop of alcohol due to his abuse of halo… but he was obviously genetically unlucky too. The point is, it happens.

So while it CAN be done, and CAN be ok - why risk it when the gains can be BETTER and SAFER from other, more productive cycles?
that is what i keep saying…

And you havent done 1 cycle yet, but are still going for 1125mg/wk of orals? And you are trying to call me out saying i dont know anything?? One doesnt need to have done the cycle to know it is a bad idea!

You seem to think that the only people qualified to comment on your cycle are those who have lived to tell the tale! Those with a working, personal knowledge of oral AAS compounds are just as educated to see the pro’s and con’s of such a cycle…

One doesnt need to have cut off one’s own hand to know it will hurt.

I know that there is no need to take risks with my health in order to have the most constructive cycles possible. This is the base point.

Anyway - lets agree to differ.

I told you what i would run - so what do you think of my choice of dosages?

JJ

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
balisong wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
balisong wrote:

100mg drol

4 weeks pct with clomid and nolva. Will have nolva on hand during cycle, along with arimidex (which I hope i will not need).

Ok, what’s your spacing/timing of doseages look like?
I would say twice daily is fine with the drol/win, but you would want to increase that frequency with the dbol.
4-5 x daily would be optimal with that.

I would say keep a keen eye out on the bp especially with the inclusion of the dbol while on. I can almost guarantee it is going to really spike after a couple weeks.

Depending on your usual measure that could be ok for the duration or maybe not.

When you gonna start up?[/quote]

Spacing:

Will divide oxy and win into two dosages, one in the morning and one in he afternoon, about an hour before training. My dbols are 10mg, so i will break 2 of them up into 5mg pieces, and take the remaining 10mg tab an hour before my workout: so 5 doses (30mg in all).

Have considered dividing at least one of the oxys into two 25mg tabs, but not yet decided.

Start: monday.

Brook - I think your dosages seems quite sensible actually.

My first thought was to go with 50mg drol, 30mg dbol, 25mg win. But in my previous two-weekers I had to go up to 150mg drol to get a good effect.

So I decided to go with 100mg for my longer run. if bp or other noticable sides get troublesome i will reduce dosage, and/or cut my run short.

However I fully expect good things only! :slight_smile:

Now I will let Vin have his thread back!

[quote]balisong wrote:
Brook - I think your dosages seems quite sensible actually.

My first thought was to go with 50mg drol, 30mg dbol, 25mg win. But in my previous two-weekers I had to go up to 150mg drol to get a good effect.

So I decided to go with 100mg for my longer run. if bp or other noticable sides get troublesome i will reduce dosage, and/or cut my run short.

However I fully expect good things only! :slight_smile:

Now I will let Vin have his thread back![/quote]

Good end to the discussion guys.

One last thing that is affecting me currently to watch out for is the back pumps from these orals.

Just something to keep an eye on as they seem to be directly relative to the dosing of orals.
I am at the end of a 2 week run of the drol/win at 100/50 per day, and they aren’t crippling, but they’re there nonetheless.

With the dbol added in, they may get to you bali.

Hopefully not, but possible for sure.

Good luck to both of you.

@ Bali: I just started a new workout routine so I’ll probably start next week as I’m still figuring out my weights for all the new exercises I’m doing.

I’m going to go 100mg drol and 50mg winnie for 4 weeks and then take a good 6 weeks off. If I notice anything negative I’ll drop it down to half the dosage.

Thanks for all your input guys… I greatly appreciate it.

[quote] Brook wrote:
I am not saying 100mg of drol is unsafe! I am saying over 1g of 17-AA steroids a week is a lot especially seeing as you have no clue what shape your liver is in. (nor any clue as to your tolerance to other, more common sides).

For the record, i have had LFT’s after dianabol runs in the past, amongst other things - and it was untouched - but i didnt run anything near what you are planning.

I have also had a friend who has ended up in hospital from serious liver issues from orals but other things too…

he was real poorly - PLUS i trained an ex ‘weekend warrior’ a few years back who had some severe problems which meant he now couldnt touch a drop of alcohol due to his abuse of halo… but he was obviously genetically unlucky too. The point is, it happens.

So while it CAN be done, and CAN be ok - why risk it when the gains can be BETTER and SAFER from other, more productive cycles?
that is what i keep saying…

And you havent done 1 cycle yet, but are still going for 1125mg/wk of orals? And you are trying to call me out saying i dont know anything?? One doesnt need to have done the cycle to know it is a bad idea!

You seem to think that the only people qualified to comment on your cycle are those who have lived to tell the tale! Those with a working, personal knowledge of oral AAS compounds are just as educated to see the pro’s and con’s of such a cycle…

One doesnt need to have cut off one’s own hand to know it will hurt.

I know that there is no need to take risks with my health in order to have the most constructive cycles possible. This is the base point.

Anyway - lets agree to differ.

I told you what i would run - so what do you think of my choice of dosages?

JJ[/quote]

I agree. Some get away with others end up getting fucked in the arse. I ran SD irresponsibly and ended up with elevated values. Elevated enough for my doctor to worry and scare the shit out me. But I came out fine upon discontinuation.

On the flip side, a local jock ran the same dosage for less time and ended up with jaundice. They’re many other factors that come into play but it makes me wonder. Last time I checked fellers I only have one liver so I want that sum bitch as healthy as possible.

Consequently, stacking that many orals, to me, seems dangerous. I just wanted to clarify. Ultimately its your decision and I am no one to deter you from it. I wish you godspeed and good health.

The scary thing about liver damage is that unless symptoms such as jaundice occur, you will not know until 95% is destroyed.
The Liver is a regenerative organ, everyday we expose it to various chemicals to break down, aspartame, phenylanine asulfame-k etc which arent really what one would call beneficial.

Usually when the liver is under strain, the kidneys suffer and are forced to filter a much higher percentage than average load of crap out of your blood.

Now while i appreciate that Orals are the only route some folk will take, the dosing has to be very carefully thought out and administered.
Personally i have ran up to 50mgdbol/50mgwinstrol per day, cycling 2 on 2 off.
That is one of the highest doses i ever ran, but a decade of cycling steroids and a deep knowledge of how to cleanse and protect my insides i think have allowed me to do this.

Please be careful i guess is my message, you more than likly will not suffer the ill effects now, can the same be said in later life. Look really hard into how to cleanse and protect your organs, and thats more than milk thistle and liv 52 :wink:

[quote]testanabol wrote:
The scary thing about liver damage is that unless symptoms such as jaundice occur, you will not know until 95% is destroyed.
The Liver is a regenerative organ, everyday we expose it to various chemicals to break down, aspartame, phenylanine asulfame-k etc which arent really what one would call beneficial.
Usually when the liver is under strain, the kidneys suffer and are forced to filter a much higher percentage than average load of crap out of your blood.

Now while i appreciate that Orals are the only route some folk will take, the dosing has to be very carefully thought out and administered.
Personally i have ran up to 50mgdbol/50mgwinstrol per day, cycling 2 on 2 off.
That is one of the highest doses i ever ran, but a decade of cycling steroids and a deep knowledge of how to cleanse and protect my insides i think have allowed me to do this.

Please be careful i guess is my message, you more than likly will not suffer the ill effects now, can the same be said in later life. Look really hard into how to cleanse and protect your organs, and thats more than milk thistle and liv 52 :wink:

[/quote]

Hey, appreciate the advice. Any more info as to how to protect the liver beyond the use of liv 52 and of course healtthy food/no alcohol?

look into SAM-E…it’s found at any grocery store, etc.

It’s expensive but probably the best thing you can do for your liver as far as supplementation.

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

It’s expensive but probably the best thing you can do for your liver as far as supplementation.

DG[/quote]

Well, i don’t think it’s found at any grocery stores here in Norway…

[quote]balisong wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

Well, i don’t think it’s found at any grocery stores here in Norway…[/quote]

lol my bad, I have no clue what’s in Norway, all I know is it’s commonly found anywhere where vitamins are sold here in the U.S. or California at least. lol

Gerdy