Anadrol vs Oral Turinabol

Just looking for other’s opinions on if you were running a 10 week cycle of test/deca for just overall mass (and the ability to retain gains) would you choose 50mg anadrol or 50mg oral turinabol?

I’ve searched the forums for a comparison between the two and user’s experiences with each one. I think most know of the health risks of anadrol and the water retention and OT is supposed to give more of a leaner, harder appearance in the muscle with less of the risks.

But, I’m just basically interested in personal experiences of those who have tried each, or have an opinion about it, what direction would you go and why you would do that.

Thanks.

If you are looking for harder quality mass…use the OT…if you want to blow up fast and get stronger faster take the anadrol…but don’t expect to keep that even being on test.

It doesn’t seem to smart if not preparing for a contest to run something that you would have very little chance of retaining. Would running orals in weeks 3-8 help with that instead of 1-6?

[quote]Rob320 wrote:
It doesn’t seem to smart if not preparing for a contest to run something that you would have very little chance of retaining. Would running orals in weeks 3-8 help with that instead of 1-6?[/quote]

Well…You may get a great effect due to them working at the same time…but…I still feel the majority of gains attained via anadrol…whether added later in the weeks or as a kick …you would lose a great deal of it.

Perhaps you could consider dbol. It will give you more size and strength gains than OT but more keepable gains than anadrol. If you are already planning on running test and deca I think that dbol would work very well for you.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Perhaps you could consider dbol. It will give you more size and strength gains than OT but more keepable gains than anadrol. If you are already planning on running test and deca I think that dbol would work very well for you.[/quote]

Yea there is a reason most people choose dbol…

I agree about the dbol, unfortunately, I don’t have dbol as of right now. The only 2 I had available were the 2 mentioned above. I knew about the side effects of each, but compounds are different for different people. I am always researching and trying to get doses/gains down to a science. For example, I am always comparing notes on size/strength/weight gain, etc when running something say 40mg/day vs 50mg/day.

I knew the gains from taking Anadrol would be difficult to maintain as well, just hoping that dealt mainly with an oral only cycle and not when using injectibles and not when running 10 weeks with proper pct.

I’ve taken the old formula of Halodrol-50 before it was banned, back in the day when the compound closely resembled OT. Very good gains and the gains were solid with very little water retention. I can only assume that if Halo-50 was closely resembling OT, then OT would have to be a bit better.

Anyone ever tried OT that tried the original Halodrol-50?

You don’t have dbol right now but could you get some in the next few weeks? If you want to do a certain cycle a certain way and need certain compounds just get them. If it takes awhile to get everything together then wait.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
You don’t have dbol right now but could you get some in the next few weeks? If you want to do a certain cycle a certain way and need certain compounds just get them. If it takes awhile to get everything together then wait.[/quote]

I could probably have some in the next few weeks or so and wasn’t going to start anything until the 2nd week of June anyway. But that’s sort of why I posted this. To see the experiences other have had going with Anadrol or OT.

Then it would be a good substitute. For me and the shape I want to be in when I come off, what I’ve researched and what has been posted on here, OT would be a better sub than Anadrol.

i am always PRO-drol regardless of the situation so i am a bit biased.

I have always been very sucessful in keeping the amazing gains i get from anadrol.

I did a cycle just like this last year… Anadrol kickstart with 5:3 ratio of test to deca and loved it. Packed on about a pound a day for the first month or so then kind of slowed when i stopped the drol but still amazing gains throughout. I got some very good vascularity fromm the drol during that cycle as well. Ended up keeping about 25 lean pounds of muscle.

Keep me posted on how you do i am very curious on how people react to the same cycles i run.

p.s. any questions about during the cycle specifically just shoot me a PM.

bmc