T Nation

Anadrol vs Dianabol Bill Roberts


#1

Which cycle has better cost / benefit(more gain muscle) ratio and more side effects related to gynecomastia?

sustanon+dianabol or sustanon + anadrol

I always used sustanon and dianabol but would like to do this cycle, how to combat gynecomastia 100%?

sustanon 1500mg / week
anadrol 150mg day


#2

the cost/benefit ratio of dbol is 74:623, whereas the cost/benefit ratio of anadrol is 19:97.

You do the math. The choice is obvious.


#3

150 a day of Anadrol!!?


#4

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
the cost/benefit ratio of dbol is 74:623, whereas the cost/benefit ratio of anadrol is 19:97.

You do the math. The choice is obvious.[/quote]

I disagree. Anadrols ratio is much higher, at least 27.3472


#5

anadrol is the more powerful compound, but they both have merit

however, the mechanism through which anadrol causes gynecomastia is not widely understood. while anadrol is not believed to be estrogenic in nature, it does, if I recall correctly, demonstrate an affinity for the estrogen receptor. as a result, the measures that must be taken to prevent gynecomastia while using anadrol remain a mystery… though you cannot go wrong with letrozole, as it does a great job of reducing E2 (around 55-60%).

dbol on the other hand, directly converts to estrogenic substance… IIRC, it converts to a MORE estrogenic compound than estradiol itself. Letrozole would be very useful here as well (im a bit biased, as it is my favorite AI, but it IS the best available).

dbol is a great addition to any cycle, as is anadrol. however, the latter tends to leave users with rather undesirable side effects - such as loss of appetite, which, in my opinion, is reason enough to limit its use to precontest/dieting phases to preserve strength and size.


#6

why letro over aromasin walkway?


#7

[quote]rickbarbosi wrote:
Which cycle has better cost / benefit(more gain muscle) ratio and more side effects related to gynecomastia?

sustanon+dianabol or sustanon + anadrol

I always used sustanon and dianabol but would like to do this cycle, how to combat gynecomastia 100%?

sustanon 1500mg / week
anadrol 150mg day[/quote]

Use 50mg superdrol not gyne …the best

100mg anadrol=50mg dianabol to gain muscle
Dianabol only arimidex or letrozol
Anadrol tamoxifen more anastrozole or letrozol


#8

[quote]Yogi wrote:
why letro over aromasin walkway?[/quote]

letro is better at reducing E2, is more capable of maintaining stable levels in body (aromasin should be dosed ED… 2x ED optimally, taken with food).

etc.

however, aromasin is easier on the lipid profile.


#9

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
why letro over aromasin walkway?[/quote]

letro is better at reducing E2, is more capable of maintaining stable levels in body (aromasin should be dosed ED… 2x ED optimally, taken with food).

etc.

however, aromasin is easier on the lipid profile. [/quote]

i’d argue that aromasin is more stable, because it can build up to consistent blood levels in a week (similar to anastrozole) vs a month for letro. and that’s with daily dosing, respectively…

but in the whole scheme of things, they all tend to reduce E2 approximately the same…

EDIT: also, the multiple daily dosing of aromasin is bunk:

“The mean baseline levels of estradiol and testosterone were 24.5 ± 8.8 pg/ml and 581 ± 165 ng/dl, respectively. Maximal suppression of estradiol (62 ± 14%) was observed 12 h after a single 25-mg dose of exemestane. Estradiol remained suppressed by 58 ± 21% at 24 h and returned to baseline 3â??6 d after treatment.”


#10

yeah I use aromasin purely because of the lipids thing. I used to use letro as it’s the most cost effective but it’s hard to dose properly


#11

I’ve never had sides from Anadrol as far as I know. I never run more than 100mg ED. Always with 500mg TUDCA ED and I pulse it to minimise organ damage. Anadrol hepatotoxicity is overstated IMO. Oral tren and cheque drops are far more toxic. I like to pulse drol over 5-8 weeks then 3 weeks Winstrol to shed some water.

I don’t like diueretics and I’m not a competitive bber so I don’t need them. Winny works pretty well for drying out after a wet bulk. Got to keep e2 low, minimise salt, drink a gallon of water a day and eat clean though. Winny will destroy your tendons though so it’s not for powerlifters or athletes.