T Nation

Anadrol Too Powerful for 1st Cycle?

First, let me tell you my delightful situations. I can basically get steroids for free from my friend. He knows a pharmacist and thats all I’ll say. There is a problem, my first cycle called for kick-starting my first 3 weeks with Dianabol, but I had forgotten that pharmacies have stop producing it in the US.

Since I can get my gear free, I decided I wouldn’t go through the trouble of finding another source and ordering Dianabol from them. I rather have pharmaceutical grade gear on hand. My cycle [was] this:

Cycle:
Week 1-12 [Testosterone Enanthate E3D 350mg]
Week 1-12 [Arimidex EOD .25mg]
Week 1-3 [Dianabol ED 50mg (15mg morning, 20mg afternoon, 15mg, night)]
Week 9-12 [Winstrol (injectable) EOD 100mg]

Stasis Taper:
NONE
(May be subject to change)

Post Cycle Therapy:
Week 14-16 [Nolvadex 40mg ED]
Week 16-18 [Nolvadex 20mg ED]

Yet, I do not have any dianabol, so I was wondering if Anadrol would be too powerful of a oral anabolic for a first cycle? I would guess that if I did run it in my cycle, I would only do so for only 2 weeks as it is very powerful. I do not need a powerful oral anabolic for this cycle, but I know its available and I would like a kick start. If anyone could suggest an oral anabolic to kick start my cycle, that would be great.

id sure as shit use the drol, just make sure you have a-dex AND nolva on hand before you start as IF gyno would appear it would need to be combated with nolva, a-dex wouldnt cut it

I’ll be starting my first cycle soon doing 100mg of anadrol and 50mg of winnie in a 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 2 weeks on etc. as suggested to me by many people in this forum. How it will integrate with the rest of your cycle, however, is not something I’d be able to answer with my limited knowledge.

Maybe I could use dimethyltrienolone, the most powerful anabolic known to man!

But on a more serious note, I have no problem getting\using anadrol 50, but other suggestions would be great. I was considering Halotestin for a second, but quickly diminished it as my main concern is mass gain, not strength gain.

if you can find it il take it :slight_smile: cuuuz i know you wont lol.

Hehe. On a side note, I do realize that taking Anadrol 50 will make me super-strong in relation to what I am now. Should I cap any attempts on sets\reps? Aka, no more than 110%-115% of my current 1RM? What is safe? I do not want to tear my muscles >.>

i wouldnt do any 1RM lifts if i were you. IMO id stay about 3-4 RM would be the lowest you want to go certainly on drol. you will feel like you have more in the tank and thats good. Add 1-2 more reps yes but stay away from new PRs until later

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
Maybe I could use dimethyltrienolone, the most powerful anabolic known to man!

But on a more serious note, I have no problem getting\using anadrol 50, but other suggestions would be great. I was considering Halotestin for a second, but quickly diminished it as my main concern is mass gain, not strength gain.[/quote]

Ummm yeah, and the fact that it's just slightly liver toxic like a mother fucker too. You seem like a kid in a candy store sort of now. I remember you asking around and saying how you were going to wait quite a while, and now you're ready to pop up a decent slug of test, winstrol, and a bit o this and that etc. You are beginning to get a little too excited for your own good I think.

KISS. Keep it simple Sam.

You're a green ass noob and your stats and years training/age, aren't all that to be jumping in with both feet in my opinion. Hell you've been jumping in on posts advising other noobs in some ways that are just restating what someone else said right before you. Some distance you've come here in what, like a couple months tops? 

good luck, and I'm glad I'm not your "friends" aquaintence too, I'm sure he appreciates you broadcasting the fact that he's illegally getting you gear from his place of work. 

yep, good luck there bubba.

Gotcha, wasn’t gonna do any PRs while on anadrol anyway, but I was wondering if reps\sets would of made my muscle tear. In fact, that is a really really good question. Gonna have to make a new topic on it to draw attention.

I just wrote a rather scathing post to you. I just want to say that, don’t pay attention to the negatives in it. Just want you to relax a little and be more careful about being so “gung ho” here guy. You can tell me to piss off and I will understand if you do. Just don’t want to see you mess up. But maybe I should just stfu sometimes too and let people do what they want to do.

ToneBone

Atta boy, tone ;o)

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
I just wrote a rather scathing post to you. I just want to say that, don’t pay attention to the negatives in it. Just want you to relax a little and be more careful about being so “gung ho” here guy. You can tell me to piss off and I will understand if you do. Just don’t want to see you mess up. But maybe I should just stfu sometimes too and let people do what they want to do.

ToneBone[/quote]

? I wouldn’t tell you to piss off. I am not that immature. I was just seeking higher knowledge. I had my presumptions, but they could of been wrong. Thanks for the input.

Based on my own experiences, I would just stick to a testosterone-only cycle. My first time, I put on 20 lbs. of pretty lean muscle with just 500mg of test-enanthate/week for 12 weeks.

Perhaps instead of anadrol/dianabol, you could try “kick-starting” your cycle with test-propionate for the first 3 weeks? I tried this with my second cycle and I was quite happy with it. For the first week, I injected 150mg of test-propionate EOD, then the second week it was 100mg EOD, and the third week it was 50mg EOD (this was in addition to my base of 250mg of test-enanthate E3D).

for my second cycle, I was also running tren-acetate at 50mg ED but the effects of the testosterone were noticeable right from the start (libido, mood, weight gain, etc.) so I can assume that it was due to the test-propionate since in my previous cycle it took a few weeks before the test-enanthate “kicked in”.

Just something else to consider.

Jelly

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
Based on my own experiences, I would just stick to a testosterone-only cycle. My first time, I put on 20 lbs. of pretty lean muscle with just 500mg of test-enanthate/week for 12 weeks.

Perhaps instead of anadrol/dianabol, you could try “kick-starting” your cycle with test-propionate for the first 3 weeks? I tried this with my second cycle and I was quite happy with it. For the first week, I injected 150mg of test-propionate EOD, then the second week it was 100mg EOD, and the third week it was 50mg EOD (this was in addition to my base of 250mg of test-enanthate E3D).

for my second cycle, I was also running tren-acetate at 50mg ED but the effects of the testosterone were noticeable right from the start (libido, mood, weight gain, etc.) so I can assume that it was due to the test-propionate since in my previous cycle it took a few weeks before the test-enanthate “kicked in”.

Just something else to consider.

Jelly

[/quote]

There you go Wannabe. 

I agree 100% with Jelly, this is what I would do if I were you bud. It’s damn effective, keeps compounds down to identical but difft esters, crazy fast gains, and it’s all available, (should be), at your “aquaintences” reach.

Oh, and economical too.

Good one Jelly.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

There you go Wannabe. 

I agree 100% with Jelly, this is what I would do if I were you bud. It’s damn effective, keeps compounds down to identical but difft esters, crazy fast gains, and it’s all available, (should be), at your “aquaintences” reach.

Oh, and economical too.

Good one Jelly.[/quote]

Thanks TB.

I just wanted say too, that when you’re starting out it’s really tempting to want to try everything all at once, or to jack up the dosages. I know that excited feeling, you get kind of overwhelmed by all the imagined possibilities of those little vials and pills.

My advice is to run a simple cycle and put all that energy into your training. I’m still amazed at what a simple 500mg of testosterone a week and busting my ass for 12 weeks did for me. The progress I made in 3 months on would’ve taken me at least 2 years to accomplish naturally.

Save all the other stuff for your subsequent cycles, that way you can vary your dosages or stack something new everytime you’re on, and you’ll always be looking forward to experimenting with your new cycle.

Jelly