Anadrol Sides

There’s so much conflicting info on this. My research leads me to believe it activates estrogen receptors directly not via aromatisation. My experience leads me to suspect sides are progesterone based not estrogen based. Anyone got an opinion on this?

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:
There’s so much conflicting info on this. My research leads me to believe it activates estrogen receptors directly not via aromatisation. My experience leads me to suspect sides are progesterone based not estrogen based. Anyone got an opinion on this?[/quote]

I think Mr Walk can help you…

All I know, a friend of mine got gyno from anadrol while using tamox and some Adex.

WELL… made some google and found this:

They act as progesterone receptor antagonists in preventing own progesterone receptors and can act to fulfill its role , thus increasing prolactin levels ( something that causes increased prolactin levels are low progesterone) . The increase in prolactin does not necessarily mean you will develop gynecomastia according to the survey . The study ( J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1988 Jan; 66 ( 1 ) : 230-2 ) showed that progesterone with estrogen works synergistically to stimulate breast production. According to ( Clin Biochem 2001 Nov; 38 (Pt 6): 596-607 ) , prolactin only have a stimulating effect on gynecomastia in prescença of high circulating estrogen levels.

anadrol gave me gyno despite being on letro and nolva. I’ll never go near that shit again

Anadrol doesnt convert to estrogen i thought

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
I think Mr Walk can help you…

All I know, a friend of mine got gyno from anadrol while using tamox and some

[/quote]

Yes, that’s been my experience too. I do bloods weekly on cycle and so long as my estradiol levels are low I don’t get any trouble.

[quote]
WELL… made some google and found this:

They act as progesterone receptor antagonists in preventing own progesterone receptors and can act to fulfill its role , thus increasing prolactin levels ( something that causes increased prolactin levels are low progesterone) . The increase in prolactin does not necessarily mean you will develop gynecomastia according to the survey . The study ( J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1988 Jan; 66 ( 1 ) : 230-2 ) showed that progesterone with estrogen works synergistically to stimulate breast production. According to ( Clin Biochem 2001 Nov; 38 (Pt 6): 596-607 ) , prolactin only have a stimulating effect on gynecomastia in prescen�§a of high circulating estrogen levels.[/quote]

So it’s prolactin? Thanks. I’ve got some caber on hand so all good.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
anadrol gave me gyno despite being on letro and nolva. I’ll never go near that shit again[/quote]

Prolactin only causes Gyno in the presence of high estradiol levels. Cabergoline works well for lowering prolactin and if e2 levels low you shouldn’t have problems. But Anadrol and Trenbolone seem to affect different people in different ways. I can manage Anadrol with 500mg test without trouble and tren with TRT (150mg test) I have no troubles but keep caber on hand and monitor bloods weekly.

The stickies say to keep it to one thread so this thread will be mine. Currently mid-cycle - Test e 750mg a week and pulsing drol throughout. Unfortunately my supp store ran of TUDCA so I’m looking for something in the meantime. I’ve been using Taurine, Meriva Curcumin and Milk Thistle(doesn’t work I know but it’s in with the Taurine). Any ideas what else might help till I can get more TUDCA? Weekly bloods include liver function which has dropped a little however this is mostly reversible and my doctor isn’t concerned by results. My liver is pretty good but I want to keep it that way. Thanks.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
anadrol gave me gyno despite being on letro and nolva. I’ll never go near that shit again[/quote]

Prolactin only causes Gyno in the presence of high estradiol levels. Cabergoline works well for lowering prolactin and if e2 levels low you shouldn’t have problems. But Anadrol and Trenbolone seem to affect different people in different ways. I can manage Anadrol with 500mg test without trouble and tren with TRT (150mg test) I have no troubles but keep caber on hand and monitor bloods weekly.
[/quote]

lol, I know all that. Anadrol doesn’t care though! The theory that it directly activates the E receptors seems to hold true in my case

Got my TUDCA and using 500mg a day. This is my idea for next cycle:

Wk 1
Test prop 50mg Every Third Day
Tren Ace 100mg ED
Anadrol 100mg ED(split dose in two)
Cabergoline .5mg Every Third Day
TUDCA 500mg ED
HCG 250iu Every Third Day

Wk 2

Tren Ace 100mg ED
Dianabol 80mg ED(split dose in two)
Arim .25mg ED
TUDCA 500mg ED

Wk 3 same as 1
Wk 4 same as 2
Wk 5 same as 1
Wk 6 same as 2
Wk 7 same as 1
Wk 8 same as 2

Wks 9-10

TUDCA 1250mg ED

Nolva 40mg ED

Wks 11-12

TUDCA 1250mg ED

Nolva 20mg ED

/END

The big TUDCA doses during PCT are to repair damage but I doubt there will be so it probably won’t be needed. Any thoughts?

Actually, weeks 7 + 8 I’m going to swap drol / dbol for winny to shed some water weight. No objections to this cycle? Good. :slight_smile:

i’ll have to do some digging, but i thought part of the water retention from anadrol has to do with corticosteroid issues vs estrogen. however, i believe there is a progesterone component, as well…

EDIT: to be fair, i’ve also heard people compare Anadrol to Superdrol, but in my experience, that’s a pretty odd comparison. other than their hepatoxicity, their effects seem to be very different…

Wk 1
Tren Ace 100mg ED
TUDCA 500mg ED

Wk 2

Tren Ace 100mg ED
Arim .25mg ED
TUDCA 500mg ED

Wk 3 same as 1
Wk 4 same as 2
Wk 5 same as 1
Wk 6 same as 2
Wk 7 same as 1
Wk 8 same as 2

Wks 9-10

TUDCA 1250mg ED

Nolva 40mg ED

Wks 11-12

TUDCA 1250mg ED

Nolva 20mg ED

/END

The big TUDCA doses during PCT are to repair damage but I doubt there will be so it probably won’t be needed. Any thoughts?

[/quote]

i think the higher doses of TUDCA might be worthwhile… there’s plenty of research on it, anyway.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

Wk 1
Tren Ace 100mg ED
TUDCA 500mg ED

Wk 2

Tren Ace 100mg ED
Arim .25mg ED
TUDCA 500mg ED

Wk 3 same as 1
Wk 4 same as 2
Wk 5 same as 1
Wk 6 same as 2
Wk 7 same as 1
Wk 8 same as 2

Wks 9-10

TUDCA 1250mg ED

Nolva 40mg ED

Wks 11-12

TUDCA 1250mg ED

Nolva 20mg ED

/END

[/quote]

i think the higher doses of TUDCA might be worthwhile… there’s plenty of research on it, anyway.

[/quote]

Yes it’s very interesting stuff. I do bloods every Friday on cycle and just got last results today. Liver function is “consistent with mild hepatocellular damage”. 17 Alphas did that shit and TUDCA will reverse it. I’ve seen it before. A hefty dose of TUDCA throughout PCT will bring my numbers back down to normal. Fantastic stuff. I wouldn’t be doing orals if I didn’t have TUDCA.