T Nation

Anadrol: Several Topics for Discussion

I have the following questions for discussion. I have been a longtime lurker here and would appreciate thoughtful responses - I have used the search function and am not new to AAS.

(1) Anadrol & Progestergenic Effects: On these forums alone, I have encountered discussions in the past few years in which people (including several of the respected vets) betrayed their confusion with regard to how Anadrol causes gyno.

I am not concerned with how the matter is biologically caused, but only with how to prevent it.

As such, my question to you all is: those who are sensitive to such effects (e.g. gyno or mental issues with tren, deca, anadrol) especially, have caber/prami saved you from gyno (and, secondarily, the mental issues that come with these compounds) with anadrol specifically?

(2) How have your PERSONAL experiences been running anadrol and trenbolone in tandem? I have been considering a cutting/strength cycle involving anadrol and trenbolone.

Has anyone done so with winny? It is anti-progestergenic, but has anyone seen it help that much?

Further, Bill Roberts has suggested a protocol of HCG use in combination with the 2, while others suggest so for using tren alone. Has anyone actually tried his suggestion?

(3) I have used Anadrol, but never Dianabol. I wanted to ask those who have used both compounds: how do you compare the strength gains (obviously Anadrol is more, but how much more)?

How do you compare the mass gains? How do you compare the blood pressure effects (e.g. I always feel the blood pressure on Anadrol, much more than testosterone for example)?

(4) OFF TOPIC: Just out of curiosity, why do you guys run Deca/EQ? This site is pretty favorable to tren, but generally bodybuilders (as well as powerlifters) use very large amounts of this stuff pretty consistently. What the hell is EQ doing for people? My limited experience with it led me to believe that it was a psychological placebo. I have never used deca, but again I would think more test would be a better use of money, mg for mg.

I appreciate your thoughtful responses in advance.

[quote]Philosopher-King wrote:
I have the following questions for discussion. I have been a longtime lurker here and would appreciate thoughtful responses - I have used the search function and am not new to AAS.

(1) Anadrol & Progestergenic Effects: On these forums alone, I have encountered discussions in the past few years in which people (including several of the respected vets) betrayed their confusion with regard to how Anadrol causes gyno.

I am not concerned with how the matter is biologically caused, but only with how to prevent it.

As such, my question to you all is: those who are sensitive to such effects (e.g. gyno or mental issues with tren, deca, anadrol) especially, have caber/prami saved you from gyno (and, secondarily, the mental issues that come with these compounds) with anadrol specifically?

(2) How have your PERSONAL experiences been running anadrol and trenbolone in tandem? I have been considering a cutting/strength cycle involving anadrol and trenbolone.

Has anyone done so with winny? It is anti-progestergenic, but has anyone seen it help that much?

Further, Bill Roberts has suggested a protocol of HCG use in combination with the 2, while others suggest so for using tren alone. Has anyone actually tried his suggestion?

(3) I have used Anadrol, but never Dianabol. I wanted to ask those who have used both compounds: how do you compare the strength gains (obviously Anadrol is more, but how much more)?

How do you compare the mass gains? How do you compare the blood pressure effects (e.g. I always feel the blood pressure on Anadrol, much more than testosterone for example)?

(4) OFF TOPIC: Just out of curiosity, why do you guys run Deca/EQ? This site is pretty favorable to tren, but generally bodybuilders (as well as powerlifters) use very large amounts of this stuff pretty consistently. What the hell is EQ doing for people? My limited experience with it led me to believe that it was a psychological placebo. I have never used deca, but again I would think more test would be a better use of money, mg for mg.

I appreciate your thoughtful responses in advance. [/quote]

Regarding your question on nasty side affect’s.I have used steroids mostly test enanthate and a few oral’s for 30ty yr’s…I have never got Gyno,or even the hint of gyno and when I was young there was no arimedex,or al’s for that matter and I personally never knew anyone crying about side affect’s. These people that are steroid geniusis,and or GURU"S are actually regurgitating and parroting some nonsense they no nothing about.What they now is not from personal experience,but from other A-holes that sit behind a computer and can’t bence 225Lb’s for a single.LOl
Bro: Do what Bodybuilder Rich Piana say’s.Don’t be a follower?? do your own research,or at least get information from a LIVE PERSON that is well built,no Some Guy like MR.Walkway who is probably just some little Kid??? This clown uses every steroid in the World including Insulin.Show us a picture MR.GURU???(Walkway)

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

Regarding your question on nasty side affect’s.I have used steroids mostly test enanthate and a few oral’s for 30ty yr’s…I have never got Gyno,or even the hint of gyno and when I was young there was no arimedex,or al’s for that matter and I personally never knew anyone crying about side affect’s. These people that are steroid geniusis,and or GURU"S are actually regurgitating and parroting some nonsense they no nothing about.What they now is not from personal experience,but from other A-holes that sit behind a computer and can’t bence 225Lb’s for a single.LOl
Bro: Do what Bodybuilder Rich Piana say’s.Don’t be a follower?? do your own research,or at least get information from a LIVE PERSON that is well built,no Some Guy like MR.Walkway who is probably just some little Kid??? This clown uses every steroid in the World including Insulin.Show us a picture MR.GURU???(Walkway)[/quote]

Walkaway has shown pictures

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Bro: Do what Bodybuilder Rich Piana say’s.Don’t be a follower?? do your own research,or at least get information from a LIVE PERSON that is well built,no Some Guy like MR.Walkway who is probably just some little Kid??? This clown uses every steroid in the World including Insulin.Show us a picture MR.GURU???(Walkway)[/quote]

Just so you know Johnny, myself and Walkway hardly get along for some reason, and have had more than our fair share of debates on this forum. Mainly regarding the use of AIs ( I never use them he wouldn’t even think of cycling without them ). How ever Walkway has posted photos of himself more than a few times, and as much as I hate to say it dude is pretty legit ( no offense Walkway lol ).

Also he has on more than a few occasions given very solid, sound, scientifically backed information as well as his own experiences. I do not consider him a guru and I doubt neither does he however, compared to 90% of the people on this board he is a fucking genius.

Where can I find the pics?? I have an OCD thing I have to put a face to a name haha

Way to sound like a lurker james…

[quote]JACKEDjames123 wrote:
Where can I find the pics?? I have an OCD thing I have to put a face to a name haha

Way to sound like a lurker james…[/quote]

You will just have to search through his past posts that’s how I did it. Not sure if there’s a faster way but, that’s what I did.

ANd my search begins!! lol

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

I asked for a thoughtful response and you have completely derailed my thread. I sincerely wanted a poll of people’s experiences. Reed was one of the people I had hoped would provide his input (due to his experiences with tren and anadrol), but because of your erratic posting, he was too distracted to answer my questions.

On that note, I realize some of the gurus have shameful physiques for the amount of compounds they take. I am not sure if the young Mr. Walkaway is one of them, but nevertheless my question asked about personal EXPERIENCES, so this is not the place to discuss people with bad results giving advice.

Ah yes Reed, the guy who blasts and cruises with tren but can only do 10 pullups. That’s a real guru for you.

[quote]willden wrote:
Ah yes Reed, the guy who blasts and cruises with tren but can only do 10 pullups. That’s a real guru for you.[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa slow down there big fella. I never said I was a guru in anyway and any one who considers me one is foolish. Also he didn’t call me a guru he said I have experience with Anadrol which I do and ill attempt to get that in a minute or so. Lastly I could do 12 last time I tried :slight_smile: how ever I have terrible shoulders and it kills me to turn my hands in that position so there fore I rarely do them by rarely I mean about once every 2 months if I had just had to guess… So maybe if I focused on them I’d be alittle better. So just maybe you could try and be just little more open minded before just bashing people for no good reason :slight_smile: have a good day sir.

1. Imma have a unfavorable and not extremely personal experience with how to fight gyno. I have never gotten ot from running any gear EXCEPT Dbol and only after coming off but, only in the form of sensitive nipples. In which case 3 weeks of Nolva at 40mg knocked it right out no problem. Anadrol has given me zero problems with gyno but, I do experience a stupid amount of water gain all over very quickly.

As for mental problem I assuming you are referring to mood swings and or aggression. From Anadrol I notice pretty much nothing mentally speaking atleast worth bothering mentioning… Same for deca.

As for Tren I love this stuff but, holy fuck at the aggression. Daily I,have to sing or count or something from bitch slapping something for honestly sometimes no reason. I have been able to control it pretty well but, little shit that never bothered me makes me want to punt to a kitten. As for how to battle that I have yet to find out. Sorry.

1. I run them together pretty much always. I dont know how well it would work for a cutting cycle as the Tren is great for leaning out but, Anadrol adds water to me faster than any thing I have ever taken. Great for strength gains and leverages horrible for definition. How ever it does come off pretty fast.

It could work for your goals but, I strongly would suggest the winny. But, take this with a grain of salt as I have never ran them together and only ran winny once for a very short time. Hated the stuff made my shoulders feel like they were made of sand paper.

1. I have ran both and due to the sensitive nipple scare stated above prefer and have been pretty exclusive to Anadrol with in the last year. Dbol and Anadrol effects my blood pressure roughly same just on a different mg per mg base. To make sense of that 50mg of Dbol effects about the same as 100mg of Anadrol. Strength gains on the same mg per mg base are about the same but, I get noticeably more water especially if increased to over 100mg per day.

2. As for 4 I strongly believe its based mostly off of personal preferences. I swap between drugs such as Tren and Halo to Eq and Deca in blast cycles mainly because, I believe the drugs are different in how they make the body grow and adapt. Therefore essentially trying to get the best of what both worlds have to offer. No real science behind it but, it def is working for me and the people I train with so…

Hope this helped some I mean I know I can only do like 12 chin ups when I tried forever ago but, you know I am a poosay and just do my best.

…real men don’t bicker over ai’s

but check your estradiol because some of you are getting too melodramatic.

P.S.

you could settle your own personal question on what your E2 levels are with a blood test and determine if you are comfortable with your level.

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/ItemLC100012/Male-Basic-Hormone-Panel-Blood-Test.html

On the positive side:

• Estrogen plays a key role in immune system function and inflammatory response.
  • It has a positive impact on cholesterol.
  • Estrogen is essential for GH and IGF synthesis.
  • It plays a role in maintaining proper '“fluid balance” within the body.
  • Essential for bone density
  • Assists in glucose uptake

The Negatives:

• Increased Risk of Heart Disease
  • Increased risk of Prostate cancer
  • Increased blood clotting
  • Increased risk of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
  • Increased risk of cardiovascular event or stroke.
  • Gynecomastia
  • Improper Fluid Balance (or water retention)
  • Estrogens relationship with other hormones. For example, Estrogen has a proportional
    relationship with the hormone Prolactin. An increase in Estrogen results in an increase
    in Prolactin.

Elevated estrogen levels result in adverse effects on cardiovascular health and increased risk of heart attack or stroke. Based on this it becomes very clear the optimal situation when it comes to Estrogen while on cycle is to MANAGE it properly. Not eliminate it, not ignore it.