Anadrol, I Think It Works

I have been on adrol for 2 weeks now at 50mg/day. Was starting to wonder when it was going to kick in, as I’d started to get lethargic, signs of hbp, mild acne, etc.

Last night was supposed to be a dynamic upper body day, but everything felt light. Started with a 1 board bench, eaisly tripled 315. Went straight to 375 and nailed it. This is a 15lb pr for me!

Then, db rows. Did one warm up set, then grabbed the 150’s. I knocked out 15 reps, more weight and reps than I had done. Also got the 170 for 10. Its no Matt Kroc, but who is?

Just wanted to post an update on this stuff. I will run another 2 weeks before stopping.

Oh, and yes I know that 375 sucks balls, but it’s still good for me :slight_smile:

Monopoly

pretty nice; how much weight have you gained?

I’d say about 8lbs, prob all water. We were doing high rep squats the other day and my back was on fire. At first I thought I just tweaked it, but after yesterday I’m thinking it was a wicked pump. I hope to break the 260lb mark by my show.

Monopoly

Hey Monopoly, never used sauce before so I can’t comment personally on the A-bombs, but I saw one of my former training partners, an offensive lineman, gain about 25lbs in a month off of it, and it was pretty clean from what I could tell (he had a high BF to begin with, but that’s the nature of the beast with O-lineman). His numbers skyrocketed, too. Actually, he probably owes his scholarship to Anadrol.

Great numbers on the DB row. I hit 7 with 150’s the other day, 170 x 10 is just silly. Not Kroc, as you say, but not entirely human either. Good stuff.

I love anadrol.

If you love Anadrol by itself, you’ll be astonished and absolutely adore Anadrol plus a Class I such as trenbolone.

There are a lot of claims out there that Anadrol is allegedly “harsh” but the situation rather is that it can be problematic when having a high degree of aromatizing steroids at the same time, seemingly aggravating the estrogen problem for a reason I don’t know. (Not from being estrogenic itself, or aromatizing, or being progestagenic.)

I don’t know what “harsh” refers to either. However in both uses of Anadrol for myself. I had to stop administration due to the fact that my BP was dangerously high while on it

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
If you love Anadrol by itself, you’ll be astonished and absolutely adore Anadrol plus a Class I such as trenbolone.

There are a lot of claims out there that Anadrol is allegedly “harsh” but the situation rather is that it can be problematic when having a high degree of aromatizing steroids at the same time, seemingly aggravating the estrogen problem for a reason I don’t know. (Not from being estrogenic itself, or aromatizing, or being progestagenic.)[/quote]

Thanks for the reply Bill. I really liked tren when I ran it at the start of this cycle even at only 400mgs.

Maybe next time I will go test/tren/drol, that sounds pretty nasty. Good to see you on the boards.

Monopoly

Thanks. If you keep the testosterone very modest in the stack you should have no problems, like 200 mg/week. Myself I just use HCG 100 IU per day which supplies similar amounts of testosterone.

A lot more than that and with the Anadrol you might run into the complaints others have had.

T1gNaL1, that was a wise decision on your part: fortunately myself even though I have borderline high blood pressure under ordinary conditions (just under 140 systolic, 70’s diastolic) I have no change with TA 75 mg/day, Anadrol 50 mg 4x/day, and Winstrol 50 mg/day. But a rise in blood pressure isn’t unusual: depends on the individual.

I agree with it being a personal issue just like every other aas. With my first experience of Anadrol I was using 100mg Test Prop 150mg Anadrol (50mg 3x daily) and 40mg Anavar a day and started getting headaches.

NOt all the time but during any type of physical activity (training,sex,stairs). So i stopped use. The second time i decided to test it before the begining of a cycle using only 100mg daily of Anadrol by itself i pushed my Bp to 160 over 90 which like i said is dangerous. So to each his own i guess.