Anadrol Help?

I’m going to start taking a cycle of Anadrol soon, I think I am going to stack it with testadrol, a Estrogen blocker, a ntraul test booster, and something to help protect my liver. IS there anything else to add to this to make it a good stack? Thanks for the help.
Jered

ok well ill shed some light on this as you are going to get ripped to pieces in the steroid forum for this cycle.

First things first you will need to read the steroids newbie thread stickied at the top of the steroid forum.

If you can answer yes to the guidelines of those questions then we can consider a cycle.

Ok, now we never run a steroids cycle without using testosterone as the base as the cycle.

A good cycle base would be testosterone enanthate, injected twice per week, 250mg each time. If your not ready for injections then your not ready for steroids.

Now, you could use anadrol as a kickstart to that cycle, although you will find that the testosterone is plenty enough if your eating and training smart.

The other things you have mentioned are worthless. When you take steroids they shutdown your natural production, test boosters wont help because of this.
When a cycle concludes, we commence PCT - post cycle therapy. Nolvadex or clomid work well here or you could research the test taper also stickied at the top of the steroid forum.

So im afraid you need to do about 12 months worth of research before you should really post in the steroid forum - these substances require respect because they wont respect you if you dont use them right.

You’re a decent bloke, testanabol.

[quote]dreadhead01 wrote:
I’m going to start taking a cycle of Anadrol soon, I think I am going to stack it with testadrol, a Estrogen blocker, a ntraul test booster, and something to help protect my liver. IS there anything else to add to this to make it a good stack? Thanks for the help.
Jered[/quote

research