T Nation

Anadrol Cycle at 25

5’11" 170lbs 25y/o

Thinking about doing a cycle of Anadrol and enan. Most say to not exceed 6 wks with Anadrol but i came across a free bottle so I want to include it in my cycle. Was thinking about running

500mg Anadrol/wk
500mg enan/wk

Already have HCG for during cycle and Nolvadex for post cycle. Any suggestions ?
Also wanted to ask when I should inject the enan? better to do EOD or what?

Well, I will respond to your post. Anadrol is the most toxic oral, not ideal to start with if you never cycled before. My recommendation to you is to only use it the first 10 days to kick off your cycle. Stay at 50 mg a day and see how you respond.

As far as the Test E at your size I would run it at 100 MG EOD for 2 weeks. I would also recommend that you run Primo, EQ or Deca at a 100 mg EOD day for the next 2 weeks. So your entire cycle would last 4 weeks.

Starting on day 15 use your HCG at 1000 IUS a day split into 2 500 ius shots AM and PM. Do this EOD.

Start the Nolva on day 15 and run 40 mgs the 1st 5 days and then 20 mg ED for the next 23 days. Personally I prefer Clomid.

Also, get a OTC cortisol inhibitor and run that starting day 15 ED for the next 23 days.

Eat clean and often. I would reccomend 4-6 protein shakes consisting of 50-75 G whey, 1 cup of ground oats, 1 table spoon of udo’s oil, flavor to taste plus 3 normal meals a day during the 4 week period.

If you follow this, when your done, your estrogen and cortisol levels will be normal to sligtly below normal and you won’t lose much in the way of gains. Good luck…

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
5’11" 170lbs 25y/o

Thinking about doing a cycle of Anadrol and enan. Most say to not exceed 6 wks with Anadrol but i came across a free bottle so I want to include it in my cycle. Was thinking about running

500mg Anadrol/wk
500mg enan/wk

Already have HCG for during cycle and Nolvadex for post cycle. Any suggestions ?
Also wanted to ask when I should inject the enan? better to do EOD or what?[/quote]

SOmebody likes ALR :wink:

[quote]Over40 wrote:

As far as the Test E at your size I would run it at 100 MG EOD for 2 weeks. I would also recommend that you run Primo, EQ or Deca at a 100 mg EOD day for the next 2 weeks. So your entire cycle would last 4 weeks.

[/quote]

WAIT HOLD ON, are you really telling him to run a Test E cycle for four weeks. The nature of the ester will not allow for the Test to stabilize blood levels. also I would not ever recommend only 2 weeks of deca or EQ, both usually have longer half lives(esters) and are notorious for staying in the system for awhile, esp Deca. I would not recommend a 4 week cycle of any test other then prop. If you make any gains on this you will lose them because you will be running PCT while you still have exogenous test in the body which will negate the PCT. I may be completely lost here there are many more knowledgeable than me but I think the cycle laid out above would be counter productive at best. BB

I didnt plan on running a 4 week cycle. And i think i will be fine running A50 longer than 10 days… anyone disagree?

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
SOmebody likes ALR ;-)[/quote]

LOL, yea.

[quote]Over40 wrote:
Well, I will respond to your post. Anadrol is the most toxic oral, not ideal to start with if you never cycled before. My recommendation to you is to only use it the first 10 days to kick off your cycle. Stay at 50 mg a day and see how you respond.

Starting on day 15 use your HCG at 1000 IUS a day split into 2 500 ius shots AM and PM. Do this EOD.

Start the Nolva on day 15 and run 40 mgs the 1st 5 days and then 20 mg ED for the next 23 days. Personally I prefer Clomid.

Also, get a OTC cortisol inhibitor and run that starting day 15 ED for the next 23 days.

Eat clean and often. I would reccomend 4-6 protein shakes consisting of 50-75 G whey, 1 cup of ground oats, 1 table spoon of udo’s oil, flavor to taste plus 3 normal meals a day during the 4 week period.

If you follow this, when your done, your estrogen and cortisol levels will be normal to sligtly below normal and you won’t lose much in the way of gains. Good luck…

[/quote]

I’m just curious the idea behind obtaining gains after only 2 weeks of test e, and 2 weeks of deca, both of which are very long esters. Could you please explain this further?

To the OP, I would advise against adrol for your first cycle. It’s very strong, and your going to get good gains from just the test if you eat and train properly. Save it or sell it.

Monopoly

Well as of now, sources are limited to what they can get ahold of. I am kinda skeptical of using the internet sites. dont feel like risking it. Anadrol is going to be coming consistently free. Not saying that i am going to be consistently using it in cycles, but I do want to try and see.

Personally, I’ve had great success with 2 week long cycles, as advocated by Bill Roberts. You can basically go nearly as heavy as you want for 2 weeks without much, if any, ill effect. You can easily up your dosage to 1,500 or 2,000 mg the first week and then have one injection the next. You can also double your Anadrol to 100 mg per day.

You should also remember that Bill Roberts mentioned that cycles of 3-5 weeks are the worst of the lot: they are not short enough to allow you quick recovery and not long enough to produce massive gains.

Numerous experts on this site mentioned that the hepatotoxicity of oxymetholone is overblown - it is not much greater than Dianabol and certainly not greater than Halotestin. Should you decide on the 2 week protocol, you should be perfectly OK even on 150 mg a day, although you must remember that individual tolerance for any medicine differs greatly among individuals.

Of course, the bloating that Anadrol produces makes it less than stellar in my book. I once gained 24 pounds on a 2 week cycle that included Anadrol, but I hated it and never used it again: I looked worse than the Michelin man at the end of those 2 weeks.

Finally, you should remember one things that virtually every steroid “guru” says consistently: “I wish I went heavier on my first cycle.” On your first cycle, your growth will be nothing short of amazing, but most steroid newbies screw it up by using something like 5 mg of Dianabol per day and 300 mg of an injectable per week (if they are brave enough to go with an injectable) because of health concerns.

They end up making half the gains they could have if they had gone with heavy dosages. Your first cycle, even at 6-8 weeks will most likely not result in any health problems.

[quote]Abaddon wrote:
Personally, I’ve had great success with 2 week long cycles, as advocated by Bill Roberts. You can basically go nearly as heavy as you want for 2 weeks without much, if any, ill effect. You can easily up your dosage to 1,500 or 2,000 mg the first week and then have one injection the next. You can also double your Anadrol to 100 mg per day.

You should also remember that Bill Roberts mentioned that cycles of 3-5 weeks are the worst of the lot: they are not short enough to allow you quick recovery and not long enough to produce massive gains.

Numerous experts on this site mentioned that the hepatotoxicity of oxymetholone is overblown - it is not much greater than Dianabol and certainly not greater than Halotestin. Should you decide on the 2 week protocol, you should be perfectly OK even on 150 mg a day, although you must remember that individual tolerance for any medicine differs greatly among individuals.

Of course, the bloating that Anadrol produces makes it less than stellar in my book. I once gained 24 pounds on a 2 week cycle that included Anadrol, but I hated it and never used it again: I looked worse than the Michelin man at the end of those 2 weeks.

Finally, you should remember one things that virtually every steroid “guru” says consistently: “I wish I went heavier on my first cycle.” On your first cycle, your growth will be nothing short of amazing, but most steroid newbies screw it up by using something like 5 mg of Dianabol per day and 300 mg of an injectable per week (if they are brave enough to go with an injectable) because of health concerns.

They end up making half the gains they could have if they had gone with heavy dosages. Your first cycle, even at 6-8 weeks will most likely not result in any health problems.[/quote]

2,000mgs for 2 weeks? I’m not sure on the half life, but I’d bet that stuff is floating around messing with your system for at least 6 or 7 weeks (which would defeat the entire purpose of a 2 week cycle). Unless of course you are suggesting prop which would mean youd have to shoot over 2cc’s per day 7 days per week.

And please don’t tell me you are honestly advising someone to use 150mgs/day of anadrol for their first cycle?

Monopoly

I appreciate all the feedback and i see several suggestions of other things to use but as of now i am limited to what i can get ahold of. just recently moved so i dont have the same guy down the street like i used to.

if anyone has any suggestions or feels like helping me come across some i would appreciate it. Or could show me some sites that actually work and arent scams. i know most of you probably dont want to give up good sources though.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
2,000mgs for 2 weeks? I’m not sure on the half life, but I’d bet that stuff is floating around messing with your system for at least 6 or 7 weeks (which would defeat the entire purpose of a 2 week cycle). Unless of course you are suggesting prop which would mean youd have to shoot over 2cc’s per day 7 days per week.

And please don’t tell me you are honestly advising someone to use 150mgs/day of anadrol for their first cycle?

Monopoly[/quote]

Sorry, I should have specified propionate, of course, but I still think that you can go pretty high with enanthate on your first day, say, 1250 mg, and then get another 250 on, let’s say, day 5.

That way on day 15 you’ll have, give or take 200 mg still coursing through your body, but that’s already a level of testosterone-replacement therapy, which is when you should start with a loading day of Clomid (or in this case, Nolvadex). Of course, if availability is an issue, this also depends on how much Novadex you actually have.

And no, I wouldn’t recommend anyone take 150 mg of Anadrol, first cycle or not. In spite of Anadrol’s quick results, Anadrol would is something I never recommend if alternatives are available.

All I’m saying is that for a 2 week cycle, it’s not as crazy as it might otherwise sound. I do personally know one guy who insanely took 9 tabs of Anadrol per day for a while (that’s 450 mg!). [Of course, he ended up with an inflamed liver and had to quit taking steroids.]

For a 2 week cycle, however, I don’t think 100 mg is a huge risk (I’ve done 50 mg D-bol + 50 mg stano myself several times). For a 6-8 week cycle, agreed, I generally wouldn’t go above 50 mg, except on the first 5 days of the cycle.

Years ago, I actually screwed up my first cycle too with a “pussified” 15 mg D-bol and 80 mg Andriol per day. I thought my gains at the time were phenomenal, but now I know that had I elect to do a much stronger cycle, my results would have been astronomical.

[quote]Abaddon wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:

Monopoly

Sorry, I should have specified propionate, of course, but I still think that you can go pretty high with enanthate on your first day, say, 1250 mg, and then get another 250 on, let’s say, day 5.

That way on day 15 you’ll have, give or take 200 mg still coursing through your body, but that’s already a level of testosterone-replacement therapy, which is when you should start with a loading day of Clomid (or in this case, Nolvadex). Of course, if availability is an issue, this also depends on how much Novadex you actually have.

And no, I wouldn’t recommend anyone take 150 mg of Anadrol, first cycle or not. In spite of Anadrol’s quick results, Anadrol would is something I never recommend if alternatives are available.

All I’m saying is that for a 2 week cycle, it’s not as crazy as it might otherwise sound. I do personally know one guy who insanely took 9 tabs of Anadrol per day for a while (that’s 450 mg!). [Of course, he ended up with an inflamed liver and had to quit taking steroids.]

For a 2 week cycle, however, I don’t think 100 mg is a huge risk (I’ve done 50 mg D-bol + 50 mg stano myself several times). For a 6-8 week cycle, agreed, I generally wouldn’t go above 50 mg, except on the first 5 days of the cycle.

Years ago, I actually screwed up my first cycle too with a “pussified” 15 mg D-bol and 80 mg Andriol per day. I thought my gains at the time were phenomenal, but now I know that had I elect to do a much stronger cycle, my results would have been astronomical.[/quote]

Well, one thing about this stuff is we all react differently. Even 1250mgs of prop is 178mgs per day, which hurts me just thinking about it. Sorry to misquote you on the 150adrol, I just reread it and noticed you said it’s 100mgs. I still think that’s a little high as I just used 50mgs at a bodyweight of 250lbs and got fantastic results.

My first cycle was pretty big, 750 of test e for 12 weeks. However, I have not gone over 500mgs per week in any subsequent cycle and have never gone over a gram per week of any combo of gear.

It just seems like the doses are trending higher and higher lately, and it’s scary. There was a really good post on this over at elite a couple of days ago, and it’s something people need to start realizing. Not preaching to anyone, just thinking out loud after really looking at this thread.

If you can’t make good gains off 500mgs of test your first cycle, your doing something terribly wrong. Save big and exotic cycles for like your 10th one, when you are good and hooked…

Monopoly

anyone ever seen capsuled orals? not actual compacted pills but filled capsules?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What are your goals? How long have you been lifting?
No offense, but at your size, you could most certainly go a lot further naturally before considering juice.

In all honesty I have been working out since I was about 16. My metabolism is higher than most so even with diet and proper training, it still makes it difficult to add mass. Just looking to add muscle mass and lean muscle mass is always a plus.