Anadrol Caused Hip/Groin/Shoulder Injuries?

When I was 18 I used Anadrol 50 for 4 weeks. I was an idiot and didn’t PCP or anything and didn’t do enough research and shouldn’t have taken it at that age. At the time I got big but a year later after being off Anadrol I started getting injured everywhere. It started with groins then hips and after 4 surgeries I stopped working out and just stretched and lightly worked out but even now with doing nothing both my shoulders are in horrible pain and need surgery as well as my hips again. Could anadrol have caused me to get this fucked up?

If not Anadrol does anyone have any ideas? The doctors are telling me I already need two hip surgeries and now need to shoulder surgeries and I’m only 23. I’m completely lost on what to do.

Dude. You have told this sob story on Reddit several times under multiple different names. Each time you were given good possible answers by lots of people. Whatever happened to your body is something that you need to address with a doctor and not anonymous dudes on a steroid forum. Furthermore, your obsession with one four week cycle from five damn years ago is a pretty good indication that your mental health is not good. Get help, from professionals, and stop spamming every forum you can find just to get rage engagement. And yes, that’s exactly what this is. I’ve seen it before—from you!!—and it’s obvious that you thrive on it. Take it elsewhere.

4 Likes

Yep. These people:

Safe to say none of that advice was put into action, @helpmeplease? Why not?

Just because I have not found helpful information does not mean you need to say I have mental issues. If you knew me and knew the injuries I have being a very active person you know how debilitating this is. So fuck off.

Actually it was Chris. I saw two different doctors people here recommended and got blood work and nothing came back irregular. My hope is someone may have had a situation similar to mine and found a solution.

You’ve been obsessed with this for half a decade. That’s not the sign of someone whose mental health is in peak condition.

You played soccer for many years at a high level. Have you considered that your physical activity plus some underlying condition have lead to that long list of injuries?

Cool. So the problem isn’t hormonal, it’s structural. So you should’ve been looking into physical therapy and rehab solutions over these past 13 months.

Yes, plenty of guys have dealt with rotator cuff tears, hernia surgeries, etc. But finding a doctor/therapist to address your post-surgical joint issues is the answer. Talking to countless different people on countless different forums is not the answer. Your solution is offline, not on the Internet.

Read Dave Goggin’s “Can’t Hurt Me” and follow the stretching protocol he came up with to overcome his psoas issues.

Then do Super Squats.

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

What kind of doctor would this be? Every time I see someone they recommend surgery to fix it. It’s like it’s the only damn solution,

No I haven’t. Because I’m 24 and can’t fucking move

Then why are you talking to anonymous strangers on here? Shouldn’t you be talking to multiple doctors to find out what is wrong and how to fix it? Oh, you have already. And you didn’t like the answers so you reverted back to this insane theory about a four week cycle from now six years ago. Fine, yes, the anadrol is 100% the cause of your problems. You have your answer. Now what?

Because I’m completely lost on what to do.

Did you read the book I suggested?

My old roommate had 3 back surgeries, shoulder surgery, knee issues, hip issues, all between 20-29 years old. He was a firefighter and beat his body up a ton. His doc says more surgery might be needed. It just … is what it is for him. Sounds like the same for you. Try some healing peptides (BPC-157 & TB-500) and listen to your docs

What ever is wrong with your joints the doctors have to have a name for it? What do they say you have? Forget that dam anadrol it did not do shit.

Hea Google: What does the steroid Anadrol do?
Anabolic steroids are used to stimulate appetite and aid in weight gain. They work by promoting the growth of muscle and bone mass.

My guess is you have some kind of autoimmune disease and it is attacking all your joints.
IMO this forum can not help you other than to recommend you need to find better doctors.
We can offer friendship and mental support. But you need to take the lead on this. Life deals everyone a different hand and it looks like you have received some shitty cards.

1 Like

I saw two orthopedic surgeons. Both my hips have torn labrum and impingement and both my shoulders have rotator cuff tears as well as labrum tears. I have seen multiple doctors and they just recommend I get the orthOpedic surgeries. I’m utterly confused on what kind of doctors to see to get this resolved.

Do you have any recommendations on the type of doctor to see? And if it is an autoimmune disease what kinds of doctors deal with that?

I saw two orthopedic surgeons. Both my hips have torn labrum and impingement and both my shoulders have rotator cuff tears as well as labrum tears. I have seen multiple doctors and they just recommend I get the orthOpedic surgeries. I’m utterly confused on what kind of doctors to see to get this resolved.

Do you have any recommendations on the type of doctor to see? And if it is an autoimmune disease what kinds of doctors deal with that?

Can you tell me what are you doing to get these injuries? Are you competing or just going to the gym?
Sorry I don’t know any autoimmune disease docs but google or someone here might be able to help. Do you live in the US? What state? Do you have medical insurance?

US. Southern California.

So this is the hard part about it all. I’ll give you a timeline. It all started in 2016. A year after taking Anadrol. I played a successful college soccer season then after season I was practicing and felt my groin pop. I had never been injured before. My groin ended up never healing and I got sports hernia surgery. The sports hernia surgery failed so I redid it and it worked but then my hip started hurting. So I had to get hip labrum surgery. During my hip labrum recovery I started jogging and all of a sudden my ankle popped. I did not roll it or anything it just popped. And I found out after months of pain I broke a bone and needed surgery. Did surgery on it and it feels good now. My hip never recovered and now I need surgery on it again but since then I have literally only done physical therapy no real workout and my body as gotten worse. Double shoulder pain, as well as both hips horrible pain. I’m set to do my first hip surgery in April but I’m worried If I have an underlying condition it won’t help.