T Nation

Anadrol as a 'Bridge' Cycle?

What do you guys think of using Anadrol as a 4-week bridge cycle between full cycles? How much time would you recommend staying clean after the Drol before going on my next full cycle?

if you’re looking to cruise, just stay on 150 mg of enanthate for the time in between cycles.

anadrol is suppressive, but does not replace test.

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
What do you guys think of using Anadrol as a 4-week bridge cycle between full cycles? How much time would you recommend staying clean after the Drol before going on my next full cycle?[/quote]

A “bridge” is between two cycles, ending one cycle, going into the bridge immediately, then right into the next cycle from the bridge. If you were clean after the drol… then that would be a bridge to nowhere and not really a bridge. Also… bridge on test, not drol, like the post above, its just gonna supress you w/o the benefits of test.

Well, what I was really thinking of doing was stacking 50mg drol with 50mg winnie for 4 weeks, then do 4 weeks of nolva pct, and then go on my “regular” 10 week test e/dbol cycle. Thoughts on that?

Sounds like a bad idea to me. You may as well just do your 24 week cycle with the benefit of keeping the test in there as you will stay fully supressed or near fully the whole time anyways.

Not that im reccomending that either.