Anadrol and Arimidex Questions

Hello all. My question is, is it necassary to take something like milk thistle when taking 50mg of androl ED for 4-6 weeks? Who here hasnt? what happened? And does it matter how long before my workout i take it? First time using drol.

Also, should i start .5mg a day of arimidex as soon as i start the abombs, should i wait a week, wait until if i see some sides? I heard someone say in a previous post the arimidex will make my joints hurt 0_o. Thank you

So you believe that anadrol aromatizes?

Arimidex can cause joint pain if E2 levels crash, if you are getting joint pain, you just crashed your E2 levels and should lower the dose, however adex should only be used with aromatizable compounds.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

Arimidex can cause joint pain if E2 levels crash, if you are getting joint pain, you just crashed your E2 levels and should lower the dose, however adex should only be used with aromatizable compounds. [/quote]

Im running a 12 week cycle of test e and taking anadrol for the first 4-6 weeks. I wanted to know when i should start the arimidex

[quote]6tom6tom6 wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

Arimidex can cause joint pain if E2 levels crash, if you are getting joint pain, you just crashed your E2 levels and should lower the dose, however adex should only be used with aromatizable compounds. [/quote]

Im running a 12 week cycle of test e and taking anadrol for the first 4-6 weeks. I wanted to know when i should start the arimidex[/quote]

This information is helpful.

Start it Week 1.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

Oxymetholone doesnt aromatise? Interesting.
But how can you explain the huge increase in water retention if this compound doesnt aromatise?

SB

looking for reply to above…

Two possibilities: by inhibiting 11β-HSD2, it reduces deactivation of cortisol; or by an unknown mechanism, it may interfere with estrogen metabolism.

I favor theory 2, despite lack of literature support for it, because Anadrol is pretty mild in terms of side effects when not doing anything that raises estrogen in the first place, or if keeping estrogen levels low-normal.