Anadrol 50

I have access to Anadrol 50 and have researched that it is probably the strongest oral steroid available. I wondered which would be a better stack to do.

1. Anadrol 50 with Sustanon 250 -8wks
  2. Anadrol 50 with Trenbolone - 8 wks

I know that #1 will produce great size with great water retention and #2 will help keep lean mass with less retention. I would include Nolvadex with a smart PCT. Any advice from people who have used Anadrol 50 would be appreciated.

[quote]winstnfan68 wrote:
I have access to Anadrol 50 and have researched that it is probably the strongest oral steroid available. I wondered which would be a better stack to do.

I know that #1 will produce great size with great water retention and #2 will help keep lean mass with less retention. I would include Nolvadex with a smart PCT. Any advice from people who have used Anadrol 50 would be appreciated.[/quote]

Hey Win, I am by no means an expert on the subject. It’s been years (a little over 10 years) since I have touched the stuff.

I’m in my early 30s now and when I was in my early twenties I did a cycle that included Anadrol and Sustanon (two of my favs). You will definitely gain alot of size and strength quickly. It seemed like my bodyweight and strength were going up like crazy every couple of days.

A few things to keep in mind about Anadrol. It is HARD, very hard on the body. Your liver will will take a nice beating and a 8 week cycle of anadrol is not recommended. Back in the day Anadrol cycles were kept to 4 weeks or less. And I didn’t get that fact from some kids lifting in the gym. I learned that and other “knowledge” from those who know best.

Either stack you go with will cause a nice bloat. Anadrol will cause you to retain water like no other steroid. Why do you think so many guys experience a huge increase in bodyweight from Anadrol? A lot of water weight. Once off you will start to drop the water weight but expect to lose some of that “awesome” strength you gained off of it as well.

Anadrol will also shut down your natural test pretty darn fast. So I hope you have done plenty of research and laid out a well thought plan.

Personally, if it were me I would stick with the first stack. My body does extremely well on Sustanon. And I think you will get the most size and strength gain from that stack.

Sorry for the lengthy post and I am sure there are plenty of people on here with more recent experience that can probably assist you better than I did.

Good luck!

[quote]winstnfan68 wrote:

I know that #1 will produce great size with great water retention and #2 will help keep lean mass with less retention. I would include Nolvadex with a smart PCT. Any advice from people who have used Anadrol 50 would be appreciated.[/quote]

why not sust, tren, drol?

run the sust and tren the full 8 weeks, with a 4 week drol jumpstart.

you should inject sust EOD, so running the tren with it EOD as well would work out fine (ED is ideal for tren though).

that being said, if this is your first cyle…i’d suggest just running test alone, with a low to moderate dose of a-dex.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
winstnfan68 wrote:

I know that #1 will produce great size with great water retention and #2 will help keep lean mass with less retention. I would include Nolvadex with a smart PCT. Any advice from people who have used Anadrol 50 would be appreciated.

why not sust, tren, drol?

run the sust and tren the full 8 weeks, with a 4 week drol jumpstart.

you should inject sust EOD, so running the tren with it EOD as well would work out fine (ED is ideal for tren though).

that being said, if this is your first cyle…i’d suggest just running test alone, with a low to moderate dose of a-dex.

[/quote]

Definetly not my first cycle. My first cycle was Sust w/ oral winny. I am on a cycle of Andropen 275 w/ deca and dbol. Have 3 weeks left on this and will take 6-8weeks off. I am beginning my research now for my next cycle. I am reluctant to do the anadrol 50 because of the massive bloat and other strong side effects. Currently keeping bodyfat at 7-8% even with current cycle and don’t really want to blow up to bad, but the gains might out weight the bloat.

With trenbolone.

The reputation oxymetholone has for harshness is due, in my opinion, only to combining it with estrogen-precursor steroids such as for example testosterone. For whatever reason, this typically works badly. Perhaps it interferes with estrogen metabolic deactivation, as a possibility.

It’s not, incidentally, that the oxymetholone aromatizes – it can’t – but somehow it seems that oxymetholone in the presence of substances yielding high estrogen is a rough trip, but with normal estrogen is no problem.

Using oxymetholone with non-aromatizing steroids will give a person previously having an opinion of it being harsh now having a far better opinion.