T Nation

Anadrol 50

I've had experience with a low dose cycle of Sustanon and DBol, about 3 months ago, and now I want to put on some fast bulk. I was wondering if it's wise to go straight onto 100mg daily of Anadrol taken with 30mg of Winstrol?

The Winstrol has an anti-progestagenic effect that may counteract the progestagenic effect of Anadrol, so that's why I'm stacking the two together.

I'm on day 3 now and have had 100mg for the past two days, but am thinking of bumping it down to 50mg until next week, just to be on the safe side. But then again, I want to make strong gains, so I'd rather take 100mg if it's not going to do any harm. Anybody had experience with the A-Bombs before and could give some good advice? It'd be welcome.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Winstrol can actually act as an agonist or antagonist, so it is not a good combination with anadrol.

AG-Guys

I love Anadrol - have a few thousand tabs sitting here right now.

If you want some good rapid gains using Anadrol then a good stack would be a Test (Test E or Test Prop) and Tren.

100mg per day would be good... don't worry about the old 3 week rule - run it for 5 or 6 with no problem in most cases.

If using Test E then maybe front load - and even switch to Test Prop after 4-6 weeks to tapper off with depending on the length of your cycle.

Take a serious look at you PCT for this and make sure to run the best you can to help keep as much of the gains as you can.

don't forget your anti estrogens with anadrol doses that high and if you're going to run them for a while...