Anadrol-50 Question

I am a 49 year old ex bodybuilder. For the past 3years I’ve bin bodybuilding again. I’m using test E, and cup, along with Dianabol. The Dianabol I brewed in oil! I pin 2-3 times a week. It works pretty well! I just received Anadrol powder. I was curious to know if I could brew the Anadrol in oil also, and pin it the same way? I have bin brewing for only 2 years, and any professional criticism will be appreciated.

Anadrol is MUCH harder to brew. Will it’s not ‘harder’, since the process is the same but unlike dbol powder, anadrol does not like to dissolve. It takes about 10 times longer to dissolve, will not achieve the same concentration and will crash much more readily. It also generates much higher PIP.

Hey thank you for reaching out to me. I ended up brewing it in oil, and I did notice that it was A bit harder to break down. I put the beaker in a pot of hot water and Stirred the hell out of it in a warm bath for about 15 minutes. I made 50 Mills, at 50 mg. I think it might be a bit weaker, because I ended up with nine extra Mills. I pinned my first Mill of Anadrol, And one mill of Test E. Yesterday, I feel pretty good, and I’m already noticing a strength difference. I probably, and most likely, Will have more questions in the future. I am fairly new to brewing my own gear! Thank you for your input, it was greatly appreciated.

Hey bro, this is cowboy. I replied to you on T nation, and I don’t know if you’re going to see it. I’m still trying to figure out how to work it. I barely know how to use my iPhone. I brewed The Anadrol in oil, and gave it a hot bath and stirred the hell out of it. It did take about 15 minutes to break down. I have only been brewing about a couple of years. I ended up with about nine extra Mills, so I am sure it’s a bit weaker. I brewed 50 Mills, at 50 mg per mill. It came out to just a hair under 59. I probably forgot to minus the weight of the powder? I pinned my first Mill of Anadrol, along with one mill of test E yesterday. I feel pretty good. I noticed a difference in my workout today. I feel quite a bit stronger, and blasted through my work out with ease. Thank you for reaching out to me, I greatly appreciate your input. I am new to brewing, and most likely will have more questions in the future. Thank you.

It’s a pleasure to be able to help an enquiring mind.