Anadrol 50 at 18 & Finasteride at 22

I get I’m on a forum but I don’t know where else to turn or go man. I’m fucked

I honestly think that this doesn’t perse have to be all caused by the use, maybe you had something underlying that got worse because of it, that could also be possible.

I know people that have cycled without pct’s and did higher anadrol than that, sure their hormones probably never became the same but I have never heard of those symptoms you’re talking about.

Was it really only 50MG and 4 weeks? If you did that even without pct you should be able to still recover but it would take longer.

Are those really the only 2 things that you have used? Better be completely open about it, especially when you talk to a doctor.

Have you gotten your kidneys and liver checked?

I have no reason to lie. It could’ve even been less than 4 weeks. I just remember seeing a bald spot on my head and that’s when I stopped, but it was defiantly not longer than 4 weeks. The only other drug I’ve taken is finasteride. What kind of doctor should I see?

Here’s some of your lab work to make it easier. You really need to get a full hormone panel if you’re feeling that bad. It’s a little weird LH & FSH is lower but your Testosterone is top of the range.

Probably high shbg. Mine was similar at one point

1 Like

Would that be causing this?

You’d need to get more lab work done to know but Finasteride doesn’t have a great track record. Many have posted with PFS that have high total T but very low free T & E2.

Have most of these guys gotten back on there feet or is the brain damage permanent?

My opinion… and this is only my opinion. My belief is there are two types of issues that people call “PFS”. One is super high SHBG/low free T/low e2/low free e2/normal or even normal high total T.

The second type is less understood, something gets screwed up where the body literally can’t use testosterone properly. I don’t know if it’s a hormone thing or an androgen receptor issue or what. The theory used to be that the receptors would get used to having very low DHT then the surge that happens when people stop taking finasteride damages the receptors, but I have no idea if that’s really the cause or not. I’m not sure anyone really knows yet.

Regardless… the first one, high SHBG/low free T, seems to respond well to TRT. My SHBG was 151 when I started and my d was pretty much numb, free T and E2 were single digits. TRT has made a huge difference in the sexual department.

The other one… not so much.

How’s your brain fog? That’s the worst part for me. It feels like brain can’t even function. Constant headaches

Hi everyone. I posted and got some advice about more blood work to get post finasteride. My biggest issue is my brain. I can’t function, even reading a simple book Is a struggle as I have a horrible headache and constantly have to re read. Could the finasteride have caused permanent brain damage or is one of my hormones possibly off? I can’t see an endocrinologist because my PF won’t give me a referral, is seeing a urologist a good idea?

@helpmeplease
My man, if you want to see an endocrinologist and your current doc isn’t giving you a referral then get a new one.

Ncsugrad and I are eerily similar. We both have “PFS” and have both responded we to TRT. I sometimes feel even better than prior to finasteride. My brain fog was actually low e2. I had the same symptoms as you and it went away.

Go to defy medical and they will take care of you. Goldstein is in SD but I would just go to Say or Caulkins and get your life back. They’ll tell you everything you need to do.

Thanks for the advice man that’s good to hear you’re doing better. I’ve never felt this shit in my entire life. Which one of those doctors do you recommend I start with? And what’s there full name?

I just saw they’re in Tampa Florida, unfortunately I’m in San Diego and on a college salary so can’t travel to Florida. Do they do over the phone?

Yes. But they don’t take insurance. Most TRT places don’t.

1 Like

It’s all over the phone. I’d definitely not mess around with insurance drs when it comes to TRT. A complete waste of time.

Gotcha thanks man, so how would I get the medications needed?

Did you get cured from PFS? Did you have the Brain sides as well?