Anaconda's Out!

It’s finally out! Who’s buyin it, and what do you guys think from reading it? I think it looks sweet and seems to incorporate a lot of other supplements into the protocol (creatine and leucine) which makes up for the high price in my book. Still a bit pricy for a college kid, but I’m saving now and who knows maybe it’ll be a Christmas gift?

I think the packaging/marketing/hype has been superb. I will not be purchasing these products because of the price. I can’t justify spending 60 bucks on 300 grams of protein (bottle of MAG-10).

It’ll be interesting observing others results, but I prefer chewing my daily allotment of calories and protein.

With all the hype about the training and whats it’s doing it looks like the holy grail! I’ll wait out on this one

If I wasn’t a broke bastard I’d give it a try but I just cannot aford $300 for it. I hope it takes off and then maybe the price will drop.

Not even remotely thinking about buying it. Who has the cash for this type of stuff? I guess it’s just the “muscle monsters” or the people that care about training, everyone else just doesn’t care about it and isn’t devoted enough. lol

I’m sure it’s a great product, but c’mon. 5 scoops of powders won’t last very long unless you’re going to drop a thousand bucks.

I am sure it will be a great product and the protocol will be effective. However as a student it is just not possible for me to afford something that price. I will be interested to see what results others get from this, but some people need to remember people built muscle before Anaconda came out.

As much as I would love to try it I will have to wait till I finish university and start earning. In the meantime I will continue training hard and do what I can with what is available to me.

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
I think the packaging/marketing/hype has been superb. I will not be purchasing these products because of the price. I can’t justify spending 60 bucks on 300 grams of protein (bottle of MAG-10).

It’ll be interesting observing others results, but I prefer chewing my daily allotment of calories and protein. [/quote]

You’ve completely missed the point if you think that the ANACONDA Protocol is just about protein. There’s much more to it.

Nonetheless, as discussed in the article, it’s not for everyone. It doesn’t make sense to use such an extreme supplement protocol if you’re not super serious about training and already doing everything else correctly.

$345/month. Just glad I have 2 bottles of real MAG-10 left

I will say at least the price tag should weed out the non serious. Should help to keep it in the hands of those that will make progress

[quote]TylerPK4L wrote:
Not even remotely thinking about buying it. Who has the cash for this type of stuff? I guess it’s just the “muscle monsters” or the people that care about training, everyone else just doesn’t care about it and isn’t devoted enough. lol [/quote]

Everyone claims to care about training, but few are committed enough to actually walk the walk. The proof is in their results. The really impressive physiques on this site weren’t build by caring, they were made by doing what’s necessary day in, day out.

It’s for these people, and those striving to reach this level, that the ANACONDA Protocol will be most effective.

This is why Tim and Christian have stated that the protocol is overkill for others. It is obviously very expensive and we don’t want anyone who won’t benefit from it to feel like they didn’t get their money’s worth.

As far as pricing goes, SWF was 50$ a bottle when it first came out, it was the be all end all and now look at the price. Give it time and the price of Anaconda and MAG-10 will follow suit.

some of you guys would bitch no matter what, you know that?

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
It doesn’t make sense to use such an extreme supplement protocol if you’re not super serious about training and already doing everything else correctly.

[/quote]

What exactly qualifies one to be super serious about lifting? Not trying to be smart here.

Someone that doesn’t miss workouts, makes lifting and eating a high priority in their life. Who reads various topics and puts to use what they’ve learned in a thought out manner.

Believe it or not, I think there are a lot more serious lifters on this site than some think.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Mod Brian wrote:
It doesn’t make sense to use such an extreme supplement protocol if you’re not super serious about training and already doing everything else correctly.

What exactly qualifies one to be super serious about lifting? Not trying to be smart here.

Someone that doesn’t miss workouts, makes lifting and eating a high priority in their life. Who reads various topics and puts to use what they’ve learned in a thought out manner.

Believe it or not, I think there are a lot more serious lifters on this site than some think.[/quote]

I’m not Brian, and I don’t know what his definition of “super serious about lifting” is. But I think he makes a good point. There is obviously a threshold above which this protocol will be advantageous, and below which it really won’t make a difference. I don’t know how you quantify that, though.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
[/quote]

Tho I enjoy the Biotest supplements, I find this statement a little fucked up.

So since I haven’t or plan not to use this stack, I’m not nor was I ever “Super Serious” about training? This kinda reminds me of “If you’re not for the War in Iraq, then you aren’t a Patriot” whole ordeal.

This is a serious question and not trying to bust you on it, so I’ll go ahead and not expect this to hit the forums, and just Prt+Scr and whine about this later

I don’t think Mod Brian meant it that way. Obviously there are “super serious” people about training that won’t buy the protocol, whether it be financial reasons or something else.

What he meant was the people who should buy the protocol are those that give a crap about their training and want to push themselves to the limits, and people who don’t have their training and nutrition (i.e. comes from experience) in order shouldn’t buy it.

If you workout 4x’s per week how long will it last?

I think that what he meant by “if you’re not super serious about training and doing everything else right,” was that it wouldn’t be worth your time to drop a lot of cash on supplements for training if you weren’t already doing everything else right.

He is just reiterating the statement that supplements are “supplements,” and should not be used as a crutch, but rather as something to boost already stellar training and meal plans.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
TylerPK4L wrote:
Not even remotely thinking about buying it. Who has the cash for this type of stuff? I guess it’s just the “muscle monsters” or the people that care about training, everyone else just doesn’t care about it and isn’t devoted enough. lol

Everyone claims to care about training, but few are committed enough to actually walk the walk. The proof is in their results. The really impressive physiques on this site weren’t build by caring, they were made by doing what’s necessary day in, day out.

It’s for these people, and those striving to reach this level, that the ANACONDA Protocol will be most effective.

This is why Tim and Christian have stated that the protocol is overkill for others. It is obviously very expensive and we don’t want anyone who won’t benefit from it to feel like they didn’t get their money’s worth.[/quote]

Some people just don’t have the money for something like this protocol though. You can’t say they aren’t serious about their training just because they can’t afford to put that in their budget along with food, clothing, housing, etc. I’m in college. I don’t have money. But training is one of the most important things in my life.

Maybe some day I’ll be able to pay over $300/month for Gila Monster Protocol or whatever is next.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

This is why Tim and Christian have stated that the protocol is overkill for others. It is obviously very expensive and we don’t want anyone who won’t benefit from it to feel like they didn’t get their money’s worth.[/quote]

I lift hard, I eat well, but I have no supps/powders/protocols before training.
Just a cup of instant coffee (…the cheapest one there is…)

…Guess I’m not a serious BBer…

Oh well, I’d better start knitting then…

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
$345/month. Just glad I have 2 bottles of real MAG-10 left

I will say at least the price tag should weed out the non serious. Should help to keep it in the hands of those that will make progress[/quote]

I have 2 bottles in my freezer also, they’ve been there ALONG time but should still be good. I plan on starting in April or May after I fully recover from shoulder surgery. I’ll be ordering the protocol next week SPECIFICALLY for this time.

I’ll be sticking with the Surge products till then. I’m going to have a hard time giving up on the Surge products b/c I owe them for everything I’ve gained the last 5 months.