T Nation

Anaconda?

Was this an April Fool’s joke or are we gonna see it?

Not to rush you guys, but it seems like World War III has started and I would like to die large.

WWIII hasn’t started yet (or WWIV if you think the Cold War was WWIII). You can argue that the events leading to WWIII have already been set in motion and the war is inevitable though. So anyway, when are we gonna be able to ride the snake?

Every time I see an “Anaconda” topic I get my hopes up. Each time I’m disappointed. I’m sure they’ll release it when it’s ready. Please, Pleasepleaseplease quit making topics about this.

Ride ths snake?

Now thats brokeback.

What was the promised benefit of Anaconda?

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
Ride ths snake?

Now thats brokeback.[/quote]

It’s a Jim Carey SNL reference…

I heard it’s gonna be something like MAG-10.
Probably not as good,though.

[quote]kroby wrote:
What was the promised benefit of Anaconda?[/quote]

Anaconda is codename for Skynet.

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Judgement Day

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pzuEg6NjYU

[quote]Matgic wrote:
kroby wrote:
What was the promised benefit of Anaconda?

Anaconda is codename for Skynet.

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Judgement Day

[/quote]

HA!

Epic movie.

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pzuEg6NjYU [/quote]

That was awesome

WWIII hasn’t started yet (or WWIV if you think the Cold War was WWIII). You can argue that the events leading to WWIII have already been set in motion and the war is inevitable though. So anyway, when are we gonna be able to ride the snake?[/quote]

No more WW3 fantasy on this site PLEASE !

I thought Anaconda would be a good name for a PHI.

That’s

Penile Hypertrophy inducer.

Be patient, My young Jedi…

Mufasa

[quote]harris447 wrote:

Not to rush you guys, but it seems like World War III has started and I would like to die large.[/quote]

I only show my legendary penis to a select few… sorry.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

Take the fangs out and the inside of a snakes mouth looks like a, well…figure it out for yourself ;)…

Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa

Take the fangs out and the inside of a snakes mouth looks like a, well…figure it out for yourself ;)…

[/quote]

Like a tribesman’s pocket-pussy?

[/quote]

Yea, but it doesn’t feel the same, and if you use a venomous snake, it’s difficult to find someone to such the venom out.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Yea, but it doesn’t feel the same, and if you use a venomous snake, it’s difficult to find someone to such the venom out.[/quote]

So let me get this straight. You pull the arrow out, and I suck the poison out?

[quote]harris447 wrote:

Not to rush you guys, but it seems like World War III has started and I would like to die large.[/quote]

Since it has been 6 mths after it was first announced, and nothing has been revealed since, I would be surprised if it made an appearance in 2006. Then again, it is the only as yet unreleased new product that has really been mentioned with the exception of MD6.

[quote]brand wrote:
Since it has been 6 mths after it was first announced, and nothing has been revealed since, I would be surprised if it made an appearance in 2006. Then again, it is the only as yet unreleased new product that has really been mentioned with the exception of MD6. [/quote]

I remember TC saying something to the effect of “we’re going to test it, and if its worth releasing, we’ll release it. If it doesnt live up to our expectations, we’re not going to release it.”

Anyone else remember reading this, or am I a moron?