Anaconda Update

Myostatin inhibitor – nobody else has pulled it off in human subjects. Biotest ends up being the first. Steroid like gains without the sides as the body just keeps on stacking muscle.

Either that or they just send really big fucking snakes to your house every day you wuss out on training.

[quote]Northcott wrote:
Myostatin inhibitor – nobody else has pulled it off in human subjects. Biotest ends up being the first. Steroid like gains without the sides as the body just keeps on stacking muscle.

Either that or they just send really big fucking snakes to your house every day you wuss out on training.[/quote]

Northcott, you could be on to something when talking about the myostatin. I just cant see them finding another hormone of any type, and making a muscle builder out of it, seeing how they have all been scheduled by the government. It may be the myostatin idea is what they are working on, because from the pics I saw, if you can pull it off, the amount of muscle to be built could be endless. I just hope they make it soon, Im not a patient person.

[quote]SLERG wrote:
Northcott wrote:

Either that or they just send really big fucking snakes to your house every day you wuss out on training.

Northcott, you could be on to something when talking about the myostatin. I just cant see them finding another hormone of any type, and making a muscle builder out of it, seeing how they have all been scheduled by the government. It may be the myostatin idea is what they are working on, because from the pics I saw, if you can pull it off, the amount of muscle to be built could be endless. I just hope they make it soon, Im not a patient person.
[/quote]

Could be. I’d love to see it if it worked, but I’ve gotta say, Myostat is basically the only Biotest supplement I’ve ever used that did nothing for me. Noble attempt I’d say, but the only thing they’ve made that I didn’t recommend to others.

Patience, my young Jedis…

A myostatin inhibitor would be a godsend.

[quote]SLERG wrote:
Northcott wrote:

[/quote]

I agree, but new chemicals are being found, just mostly by big pharmicutical companies. Spike was a novel compound, but I think it came from Europe. I haven’t found anything on it on the internet though. So Biotest could be the very first company to sell it OTC as a supplement.

It could be a compound like Spike that we just haven’t heard anything about before.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:

Hey Dave, what’s up with your Anabolic Index?
[/quote]

My efforts on the Anabolic Index Nutrition Manual have been doubled in the past couple of weeks. I’ve actually been enjoying writing it!

I’ll keep plugging away, and thank you for the teaser!

you want unheard of size and strength well my friends do i have a deal for you. for the low low price of 49.99 i can send you a life time supply of my patent pending extra triple strength super sized muscle beans…

cash only bitches!

[quote]David Barr wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:

Hey Dave, what’s up with your Anabolic Index?

My efforts on the Anabolic Index Nutrition Manual have been doubled in the past couple of weeks. I’ve actually been enjoying writing it!

I’ll keep plugging away, and thank you for the teaser![/quote]

Can’t wait!

For crissakes, an anaconda is a really big snake! Or as Gary Larson once put it,“a gigantic predator with a very small brain.” Duh! Anaconda is obviously a penis size enhancer. Mystery solved.

Either that, or something that allows you to eat an entire cow at one sitting. That would help with getting your daily protein requirements.