Anaconda Sighting

Lord knows none of us aren’t getting any younger waiting for it.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Curcumin is a general compound has been around. The wiki entry was made in '06:

You guys need to get out more.

Anaconda is indeed what I thought it would be. I’ve been taking something similar for a couple of months. Anaconda should be REALLY good stuff. Be interesting to see see what the price is.

$33-39/bottle I’d guess[/quote]

No way. That’s too close in price to Surge Recovery. It would cannibalize sales of Surge.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Curcumin is a general compound has been around. The wiki entry was made in '06:

You guys need to get out more.

Anaconda is indeed what I thought it would be. I’ve been taking something similar for a couple of months. Anaconda should be REALLY good stuff. Be interesting to see see what the price is.

$33-39/bottle I’d guess

No way. That’s too close in price to Surge Recovery. It would cannibalize sales of Surge.[/quote]

Yeah, you’re usually spot on with these. I’m guessing $45-55/tub.

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=96530&tid=

Ted’s take on Anaconda.

For you lazy mofos:

"I was given the Anaconda and Curcumin to try and see how I liked them. I was never told to say anything or not to say anything so since you asked I will share my opinion. I have been using Anaconda, which is a pre, during and post workout mix, for several weeks now both before and during my workouts. It is the real deal. I find myself ready for subsequent sets faster, am more vascular, have better pumps and little to no lactic acid buildup post workout. It really improves recovery time. The only down side is the taste but the benefits far outweigh it. The Curcumin is an anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have used it only a few times but like it. I have taken it before bed to relieve a sore lower back so I could sleep better. It worked great for this. I have never tried it for a headache or as a pair reducer so I could train more. "

I’m not sure how I like the fact that he said something about " am more vascular, have better pumps". I really do hope that Biotest doesn’t fall into the line of making N.O. supplements.

I know that NO products do sell a lot but for the majority of dedicated and smart lifters; we know it’s bullshit and a waste of money.

However I do want to do some more research on curcumin…

[quote]Migz wrote:
http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=96530&tid=

Ted’s take on Anaconda.[/quote]

Good work

[quote]B rocK wrote: I’m not sure how I like the fact that he said something about " am more vascular, have better pumps". I really do hope that Biotest doesn’t fall into the line of making N.O. supplements.

I know that NO products do sell a lot but for the majority of dedicated and smart lifters; we know it’s bullshit and a waste of money.

However I do want to do some more research on curcumin…[/quote]

Your post is ironic.

1. Arginine, when stacked with thinks like PeptoPro, citrine mallate, and leucine, do indeed “work.” I don’t expect you to understand why, given…

2. How can you, a “dedicated and smart lifter,” want “more research on curcumin”? Curcumin is NOT new. It’s been around for a couple of years. There is plenty of research on it. In short, it’s good stuff.

I suggest you learn how to think and research for yourself. There is a big ole Internet out there. It’s amazing what happens when you use things like “the Google” to look for information.

But as a smart and dedicated lifter, you already knew that.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
B rocK wrote: I’m not sure how I like the fact that he said something about " am more vascular, have better pumps". I really do hope that Biotest doesn’t fall into the line of making N.O. supplements.

Your post is ironic.

1. Arginine, when stacked with thinks like PeptoPro, citrine mallate, and leucine, do indeed “work.” I don’t expect you to understand why, given…

2. How can you, a “dedicated and smart lifter,” want “more research on curcumin”? Curcumin is NOT new. It’s been around for a couple of years. There is plenty of research on it. In short, it’s good stuff.

I suggest you learn how to think and research for yourself. There is a big ole Internet out there. It’s amazing what happens when you use things like “the Google” to look for information.

But as a smart and dedicated lifter, you already knew that.[/quote]

Ummmm he said he wants to do more research on curcumin, yet you are telling him to reseach it for him self when he already stated he wants to do this??? WTF???

Hello,

I’m very eager about Curcumin. I have read many studies about it, and like the staple Flameout, it sounds really interesting !

It seems, from what I have read, that curcumin is far better assimilated with piperine (bioperine?) with it. I hope that the Biotest product will be as usual on the edge of research and will bring us a wonderful product…

Does anyone has an idea about when Curcumin Biotest product may be released ? May be a secret info somewhere… ? :slight_smile:

Regards,
Guillaume.

The original intent was probably something that is now banned in the US

[quote]B rocK wrote:
For you lazy mofos:

" I was never told to say anything or not to say anything "

…[/quote]

Yeah right, You really think Biotest is handing this stuff out without people being told what not to say? So, I can go on there and ask him the ingredients and he’ll spill the beans?

B rocK wrote:
For you lazy mofos:

Yeah right, You really think Biotest is handing this stuff out without people being told what not to say? So, I can go on there and ask him the ingredients and he’ll spill the beans?[/quote]

DO IT, be sure to report back with your findings.

B rocK wrote:
For you lazy mofos:

Yeah right, You really think Biotest is handing this stuff out without people being told what not to say? So, I can go on there and ask him the ingredients and he’ll spill the beans?[/quote]

I disagree. Biotest has proven themselves time and time again and have shown that they are very respectable as a top-of-the-line supplement company. I believe that he wasn’t told what to say, because their products are high enough quality to receive positive feedback anyways. However, obviously they won’t hand their stuff out for trial by us regular Joes because it makes more sense to give them to big fish that will get them credibility and “marketing” in return.

Just my .02
BT

We’ll see. I posted the question there about the ingredients

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
B rocK wrote: I’m not sure how I like the fact that he said something about " am more vascular, have better pumps". I really do hope that Biotest doesn’t fall into the line of making N.O. supplements.

Your post is ironic.

But as a smart and dedicated lifter, you already knew that.[/quote]

I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you read through this post pretty quickly and might have made a small error when reading my post. I do it from time to time too so that’s why I thought of saying this instead of getting upset.

And I have done more research after this and it seems like a cool supplement that might work well for some. Just not something I can spend my cash on right now.

[quote]BlakedaMan wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
B rocK wrote:
For you lazy mofos:

Yeah right, You really think Biotest is handing this stuff out without people being told what not to say? So, I can go on there and ask him the ingredients and he’ll spill the beans?

I disagree. Biotest has proven themselves time and time again and have shown that they are very respectable as a top-of-the-line supplement company. I believe that he wasn’t told what to say, because their products are high enough quality to receive positive feedback anyways. However, obviously they won’t hand their stuff out for trial by us regular Joes because it makes more sense to give them to big fish that will get them credibility and “marketing” in return.

Just my .02
BT

[/quote]

hopefully all you reading this and all you quoting what I put down (in quotations) can see that I myself didn’t write a review on either of these. I just opened the link, copied and pasted it here for all to read.

Damn given the good results I have had with the last supplement Biotest came out with I am dieing to try these two!

Dammit! Now where the hell did I put that old,barely used bottle of Turmeric?

We’ll see. I posted the question there about the ingredients[/quote]

No response as of yet

does somebody really knows when its coming out?..Do you think for this summer???