ANACONDA Reviews?

[quote]Myosin wrote:

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]Myosin wrote:

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:
The new formula takes it to the next level. Loving it.[/quote]

At +$5 per serving, is it truly worth this “next level” or did you get a hook up from Bootcamp?

Thanks![/quote]

Where did you get the +$5 per serving part? Are you comparing a single scoop of the “old” Anaconda to 2 scoops of the “new” Anaconda? Because that’s comparing apples to oranges. The new Anaconda is comparable to a combo of Anaconda, MAG-10 and SWF in terms of purpose and effectiveness and ends up being cheaper per workout than that combo.

B.[/quote]

There is a ton of “carry over” between the various products, if fact they really seems to be different quantities of the same stuff (not saying they don’t work, but just pointing that out).

Not comparing this new formula to anything, just stating a fact. At $75 a bottle with 14 servings = $5.36 a serving. $5 bucks is $5 bucks, expensive by almost any measure which is why I was asking the value of the results. [/quote]

Oh, I misunderstood what you were saying by “+$5”. I thought you meant “5 bucks more than the old one”. I would have written what you meant as “$5+” :stuck_out_tongue:

The new product seems to provide a ton of energy for training and leave me much drier at the end of training than the old one. We’ll see what the long term results are, but so far I’m very happy.

B.

$5+ is quite expensive I must admit. For us Canadians its closer to $7 when you add in taxes, duties, and shipping. Would love to use it, but now I’m starting to question if its really worth the cost. And no, I don’t smoke, eat out, drink a lot, etc. For those who use that comeback often. Nothing against Biotest, I love this company and they sure do put out solid products.

[quote]cally wrote:
$5+ is quite expensive I must admit. For us Canadians its closer to $7 when you add in taxes, duties, and shipping. Would love to use it, but now I’m starting to question if its really worth the cost. And no, I don’t smoke, eat out, drink a lot, etc. For those who use that comeback often. Nothing against Biotest, I love this company and they sure do put out solid products. [/quote]

I agree, love Biotest and I have been a customer for years, but they seem to be “jumping the shark” lately with their supplement protocols. The answer for everything is “take more servings of ABC and if you REALLY want results add more XYZ as well.” People do it and then come back with “wow, I really added size on this”. Duh, you just added another 80-100 grams of protein and god knows how many calories…you think you would get bigger? That and the fact that they label seperate products which are essentially different quantities of the same stuff and then tell you to take more of all of them leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

$7 for Canadians is not worth it for sure.

[quote]Myosin wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:
$5+ is quite expensive I must admit. For us Canadians its closer to $7 when you add in taxes, duties, and shipping. Would love to use it, but now I’m starting to question if its really worth the cost. And no, I don’t smoke, eat out, drink a lot, etc. For those who use that comeback often. Nothing against Biotest, I love this company and they sure do put out solid products. [/quote]

I agree, love Biotest and I have been a customer for years, but they seem to be “jumping the shark” lately with their supplement protocols. The answer for everything is “take more servings of ABC and if you REALLY want results add more XYZ as well.” People do it and then come back with “wow, I really added size on this”. Duh, you just added another 80-100 grams of protein and god knows how many calories…you think you would get bigger? That and the fact that they label seperate products which are essentially different quantities of the same stuff and then tell you to take leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

$7 for Canadians is not worth it for sure.[/quote]

I live in the worst province, NS has 15% tax. I had a long stretch of orders that didn’t get dinged with duty or taxes. I’m not sure how I went under the radar but my last order was hit and so was the wallet.

Guys, the new protocol is actually cheaper than the old one, seems to work better (been using the new products for a week, some other, far more experienced guys have been using them for weeks) and Chris Shugart actually had a fairly long discussion with me yesterday convincing me to use LESS of the new products!

I agree, these products are not cheap. And being in the UK I pay about 50% extra in shipping and taxes. But I think if you’re into this for the long haul, whether you plan to compete in something or just want to look, feel and perform well, they are worth it. Sure, not everyone might be able to afford them - I have been very lucky for the last two years in that my budget allows me to, but I know people both here and in the States who are not as lucky.

We all love training (I would hope :wink: ) and it’s a big part of our lives. We spend a lot of money on it. Some people love cars and spend a lot of money on them. Not all of them will be able to afford a Lamborghini. Not all of us will be able to afford the best peri-workout protocols. That’s fine. I think they’re worth every penny, but if I could not afford them, that would be fine too (ok, I’d be a bit pissed off…).

Will it be worth the cost to you guys? I don’t know. Buy a tub of each, or even just Anaconda (although I think pulsing with the new MAG-10 is pretty awesome) and try it. Then make up your own mind. Or if you know it’s not going to fit into your budget don’t try it. People have been making progress without it for a long time. It just makes it a bit easier.

B.

You also have to factor in that you need less food/calories outside of the workout period with these things as well. I remember when the original Anaconda Protocol came out and every had their pantys a twist because of the price (which was high, dont get me wrong) … But for most people it was probably 40-50% of their calorie needs for the day. Hit another 2 or 3 meals and you are done.

[quote]gabex wrote:
It looks like the Beta Alanine, Creatine, and Leucine were taken out of Anaconda, with added carbs.

Also, it looks like the citrulline malate and lecuine were removed from the MAG-10, with added carbs.

Can anyone point me to the discussion as to how and why the formulas were changed? [/quote]

[quote]gabex wrote:

[quote]gabex wrote:
It looks like the Beta Alanine, Creatine, and Leucine were taken out of Anaconda, with added carbs.

Also, it looks like the citrulline malate and lecuine were removed from the MAG-10, with added carbs.

Can anyone point me to the discussion as to how and why the formulas were changed? [/quote][/quote]

I imagine at least some of that will be explained when the new products are fully released and their pages are up - right now it’s just a pre-release by phone only.

B.