ANACONDA Reviews?

In short I plan to embark on a more intense training phase in the near future. I cannot find many ANACONDA reviews. If anyone out there has any before/after photos or results to share I would love to hear from you. I’m kind of on the fence about ANACONDA in general, mostly cost. Feel free to PM me if results are controversial etc.

The ANACONDA Protocol Users forum, along with the training logs of Indigo-3G users might help you out.

ANACONDA Protocol Users Forum
http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_anaconda?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

Indigo-3G Training Logs
http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_indigo_2?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

BTW These are both accessible under the Training Lab banner.

Hope this helps!

[quote]Mod Phoenix wrote:
The ANACONDA Protocol Users forum, along with the training logs of Indigo-3G users might help you out.

ANACONDA Protocol Users Forum
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_anaconda?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

Indigo-3G Training Logs
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_indigo_2?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

BTW These are both accessible under the Training Lab banner.

Hope this helps![/quote]

Thanks for the links. After reading the forums I’m leaning more towards Indigo-3G compared to ANACONDA. What is the consensus on the intestinal troubles & ANACONDA? Is there a good way to avoid that side effect?

I just used MAG-10 and bought some creatine.

BTW, you seem to be looking for a magic pill?? How is your diet?

ANACONDA is a tough product to review because of what it is, and what it does… Lets go over what it IS and ISNT

ANACONDA ISNT:

• Something you take for 4 weeks looking for a quick fix

• Something you take pre workout to Stimulate, or Amp you up

• Something you “feel” working (ie - a “Pre workout” drink, so to speak)

• A magic pill that will instantly pack on 15 pounds of muscle RIGHT NOW, POINTDEXTER~!@!

• For a casual lifter/exerciser who is on-again-off-again

ANACONDA IS/DOES:

• A great mix of products that contains high quality protein, amino acids, and electrolytes your body will use to fuel your workouts

• Something you would take every workout, every day, for a long time to reap the MOST benefit from your workout.

• Allow for greater recovery from intense weight training regiments.

• “An Edge” - Meaning, without it you will do just fine, but with it you have the opportunity to “cover all your bases” and eek out that all important 5-10% more, which adds up over the long run.

Sooo… does ANACONDA “Work?” Certainly. Its helps those people who train at a high level consistently, week in and week out, increase our performance and recover better than if we didnt have it. How much? Tough to say, but for those of us who put a premium on our training and on our recovery, its something that we have found useful and continue to use.

I tried the protocol back when it first came out and definitely noticed an increase in strength/performance. I did add some extra weight around my waist and looking back I probably should have cut the finibars back. Ultimately, I re-injured myself and stopped using the protocol. It just didn’t make sense to be using the protocol if I wasn’t able to train with the volume and intensity it was designed for. If you’re going to pay for the protocol, you should be injury free and really commit to training hard and regularly.

Anaconda contains a combination of everything I was already using, and everything that I’ve read enough research on to conclude it would be worthwhile to support my training. It’s not a ‘magic’ supplement that will guarantee x lbs of muscle in a months time, nor will it give you a buzzed placebo effect that actually has no relevance on muscle growth. It WILL provide an excellent support system to maximize already effective training and nutrition. If you understand that, then you will be very satisfied with the product in my opinion.

S

Where in Kansas are you? Maybe you can join stlthx and I for a session soon and I can tell you how it is in person.

The new formula takes it to the next level. Loving it.

Thanks for the replies. I’m looking for something extra for Surge Workout Fuel & Surge Recovery. Not expecting a magical pill or anything. AshyLarryKu I’d love to hit up some workouts, but I’m not in Kansas anymore. I actually made the decision to purchase protocol #2 today, but Biotest is sold out. :confused:

800-525-1940 Call Biotest customer service and you can get in on the new ANACONDA/MAG-10.

[quote]Tuggles wrote:
but I’m not in Kansas anymore. [/quote]

I just had to chuckle… I’ve used that line on people many times :slight_smile:

S

[quote]Cr Powerlinate wrote:
800-525-1940 Call Biotest customer service and you can get in on the new ANACONDA/MAG-10. [/quote]

Wait, there’s a new forumla?? Can you aware me? Hopefully the waitlist isn’t too long.

[quote]Tuggles wrote:

[quote]Cr Powerlinate wrote:
800-525-1940 Call Biotest customer service and you can get in on the new ANACONDA/MAG-10. [/quote]

Wait, there’s a new forumla?? Can you aware me? Hopefully the waitlist isn’t too long.[/quote]

No waitlist, just ordering.

MAG-10: http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/TestosteroneNation/LiveSpill%20Images/Assets/MAG-10-SF.jpg

ANACONDA:

MAG-10 picture didn’t take, lets try again:

The new formulas have been discussed for the majority of today’s livespill here: http://www.T-Nation.com/strength-training-topics/1779

It looks like the Beta Alanine, Creatine, and Leucine were taken out of Anaconda, with added carbs.

Also, it looks like the citrulline malate and lecuine were removed from the MAG-10, with added carbs.

Can anyone point me to the discussion as to how and why the formulas were changed?

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:
The new formula takes it to the next level. Loving it.[/quote]

At +$5 per serving, is it truly worth this “next level” or did you get a hook up from Bootcamp?

Thanks!

[quote]Myosin wrote:

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

At +$5 per serving, is it truly worth this “next level” or did you get a hook up from Bootcamp?

Thanks![/quote]

Where did you get the +$5 per serving part? Are you comparing a single scoop of the “old” Anaconda to 2 scoops of the “new” Anaconda? Because that’s comparing apples to oranges. The new Anaconda is comparable to a combo of Anaconda, MAG-10 and SWF in terms of purpose and effectiveness and ends up being cheaper per workout than that combo.

B.

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]Myosin wrote:

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

Thanks![/quote]

Where did you get the +$5 per serving part? Are you comparing a single scoop of the “old” Anaconda to 2 scoops of the “new” Anaconda? Because that’s comparing apples to oranges. The new Anaconda is comparable to a combo of Anaconda, MAG-10 and SWF in terms of purpose and effectiveness and ends up being cheaper per workout than that combo.

B.[/quote]

There is a ton of “carry over” between the various products, if fact they really seems to be different quantities of the same stuff (not saying they don’t work, but just pointing that out).

Not comparing this new formula to anything, just stating a fact. At $75 a bottle with 14 servings = $5.36 a serving. $5 bucks is $5 bucks, expensive by almost any measure which is why I was asking the value of the results.