T Nation

Anaconda Protocol Meets the Gearhead

Disclaimer…this is me…this is what i do…i do not recommend it to anyone…etc etc

First off huge thanks goes to Tim Patterson for allowing me to try the protocol 2 at no charge…i truly appreciate it. As most of you know i am not exactly “natural”. So then her is what i have been doing in a nutshell.

200mg of test cypiionate per week (this is prescribed)
900mg per week of primobolan depot (this is not)
hgh 10iu EOD
ghrp2 / modgrf1-29 combination 100mcg of each taken twice daily on non-gh days

insulin is used with the Anaconda Protocol as follows
10iu 15 minutes pre-workout followed immediately by 1/2 of the Anaconda Protocol 2 serving…then the rest is sipped throughout the workout.

to say that this creates an EXTREME PUMP is the understatement of the year. I am truly in love with it but with teh pricing structure as it is i simply can;t continue the full blown protocol after i run out of teh free stuff (unless of course Biotest wants to continue giving it to me, LOL) but if you have the deep pockets i suggest you try it. I was a outspoken critic of the whole thing until i tried it, it is very promising for sure.

Soooooo…what to do what to do…well i think i will continue to utlilize the MAG-10 protein in a pulsing fashion after all this since by itself it is much more affordable, and since i spike my insulin “teh old fashioned way” all teh carbs are not really necessary, just enough to properly modualte blood sugar levels which is pretty easy for me after doing this for many years.

mp how would you compare this extreme pump as you call it to the pumps you get from certain AAS? Is it a positive only pump or is it almost too much as some of us can get with certain things like dbol taken at too high a dose. Also did you notice an appreciable increase in strength either from weight used or more reps? Any details would be great.

BTW, love the phrase “I am not exactly ‘natural’”… like saying the ocean is not exactly dry :slight_smile:

the dbol pump is generally impairing to a workout (at least for me) this is more of a masive blood flow/extreme vascularity feel great pump. but as you of course know dbol sure is alot cheaper.

i am in the best shape of my life right now i was down to 260lbs in order to get leaner, after running the protocol (along with the regimen above) i am back at 275 +/- a few pounds and jsut as lean, i feel great.

As far as strenght if i were a powerlifter (which i am not because pound for pound i am weak as fuck) i would DEFINETELY be using the Alpha-GPC…it really does make an INSTANT difference in teh first workout. I normally bench 315 for sets of ten but its a struggle…i double dosed the Alpha-GPC and was able to easily do my sets of ten and got 15 on the first one.

Pretty cool compound. But like i said for me and where i am at i can;t really justify the cost over all but does it work as advertised…definetley.

[quote]morepain wrote:
the dbol pump is generally impairing to a workout (at least for me) this is more of a masive blood flow/extreme vascularity feel great pump. but as you of course know dbol sure is alot cheaper. i am in the best shape of my life right now i was down to 260lbs in order to get leaner, after running the protocol (along with the regimen above) i am back at 275 +/- a few pounds and jsut as lean, i feel great. As far as strenght if i were a powerlifter (which i am not because pound for pound i am weak as fuck) i would DEFINETELY be using the alpha GPC…it really does make an INSTANT difference in teh first workout. I normally bench 315 for sets of ten but its a struggle…i double dosed the alpha gpc and was able to easily do my sets of ten and got 15 on the first one. Pretty cool compound. But like i said for me and where i am at i can;t really justify the cost over all but does it work as advertised…definetley. [/quote]
Great stuff and thanks for the additional clarification. You do bring up a great point about financial implications. Im sure this stuff is great and effective but as you say unless you have really deep pockets its probably not super realistic.

Also as a fellow gearhead when I look at the cost of running adequate AAS it is just a fraction of the cost of the Anaconda Protocol. Now like anything they’re probably best together. I’ll probably never try this stuff for the aforementioned reasons. Great sharing though

BTW jsut so everyone doesn’t inundate Tim Patterson with requests to try this free, you have to understand i started buying from them when they had 1 product TRIBEX 500. Since i have spent well over $20000 dollars on just my Biotest supplements, so it was a gesture to a LONG STANDING customer.

20K wowza, that’s a lot of Metabolic Drive

you have no idea … i have had people tell me you should have kept all teh empty containers…i am like “there is no way without a storage unit” what sucks is a few years back most of my history got lost and my current stats don;t reflect the total accurately…its was kind of cool to be in teh top 5 purchasers of all time…or possibly i’m an idiot, its possible, LOL

of course there was no Metabolic Drive back then…started with just TRIBEX 500 … then androsol, nandrosol, so on and so forth…lots and lots of cash

Forgive me if I remember incorrectly Morepain but didnt you repeatedly bash the Anaconda Protocol and I, Bodybuilder on another site? So now that you’ve tried it you’ve done a complete 180 and say its worth while? Fair enough

[quote]GGlife wrote:
Forgive me if I remember incorrectly Morepain but didnt you repeatedly bash the Anaconda Protocol and I, Bodybuilder on another site? So now that you’ve tried it you’ve done a complete 180 and say its worth while? Fair enough[/quote]

So you’ve basically decided to paraphrase what he says quite openly in the first post and repeat it back in some attempt to throw it in his face from the sound of it. Fair enough.

Okay, first to be clear I am in the same position of being the beneficiary of kindness and not having to pay for the Anaconda protocol. (And yes, it is kindness because Biotest certainly could provide just the check and not give me the supplements. That added feature is going above and beyond.)

I would have to have some concern about the cost with regard to personal use, though for the above reason fortunately I don’t have to.

However, when I think about how this works for others which of course is very relevant, I realize that one really should factor in the savings on food.

Now how much this is depends on how you eat. If you eat extremely cheaply this may not be so much.

There’s 1157 calories provided. (Protocol 1.)

This may well be, for example, 1/3 of daily calories.

A person might spend an average of $10/day on food, if there was no supplementation. Yes, I know it can be done cheaper: it can also be done a lot more expensive. But I can (sadly) inform you that even those whom the IRS is trying to enforce, via payment plans, into utter poverty are allowed $300/month as a required personal food expenditure. So this is not an unreasonably high figure.

So in this example, $3.33 per serving is saved on food, assuming same caloric intake per day.

Now if your food had the same protein content, the savings could well be larger, not even counting that this is higher quality protein.

It’s still not cheap, and I can readily understand anyone’s budget not allowing it, but it starts being more reasonable when factoring in that there are very substantial savings on food costs because the calorie and protein intake is quite substantial.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]GGlife wrote:
Forgive me if I remember incorrectly Morepain but didnt you repeatedly bash the Anaconda Protocol and I, Bodybuilder on another site? So now that you’ve tried it you’ve done a complete 180 and say its worth while? Fair enough[/quote]

So you’ve basically decided to paraphrase what he says quite openly in the first post and repeat it back in some attempt to throw it in his face from the sound of it. Fair enough.[/quote]

yeah that seemed pretty apparent i thought

I appreciate the post, morepain. I doubt I will use the Anaconda protocol (I can’t justify the cost of the supplements + shipping), but this was interesting anyway.

[quote]GGlife wrote:
Forgive me if I remember incorrectly Morepain but didnt you repeatedly bash the Anaconda Protocol and I, Bodybuilder on another site? So now that you’ve tried it you’ve done a complete 180 and say its worth while? Fair enough[/quote]

As for i,BB my theory on training is the same as it has been for 25 years…Its the CHANGE that illicits the response…any program after enough time will grow stale…there is no PERFECT program…people want the holy grail and its not there…

well in a way it is…most would serve themselves well to just pick 6 programs published here on this site by strength trainers they like and simply rotate them every two months. Why does this or that NEW program work so well…becasue its F’in new to your body thats why! My position has reamined steady on this for many years THERE IS NO MAGIC PROGRAM LIFT HARD/EAT HARD/SUPPLEMENT WISELY/ADD DRUGS IF YOU CHOOSE TO…REPEAT FOR MANY YEARS

Very cool results morepain. Thanks for sharing.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]GGlife wrote:
Forgive me if I remember incorrectly Morepain but didnt you repeatedly bash the Anaconda Protocol and I, Bodybuilder on another site? So now that you’ve tried it you’ve done a complete 180 and say its worth while? Fair enough[/quote]

So you’ve basically decided to paraphrase what he says quite openly in the first post and repeat it back in some attempt to throw it in his face from the sound of it. Fair enough.[/quote]

Actually if you had read said PM posts by Morepain you would realise his calling himself an ‘outspoken critic’ is a very mild way of putting it. I actually was just expressing my surprise at his change of stance on the whole deal, not trying to be a dickhead ktnx

I don’t usually pop in here, but I am quite curious to see what sort of body compostiion changes come about, and how you ultimately compare the effects of AAS + Anaconda vs simply AAS.

S

And it would interesting to have a comparison of the protocol with/without insulin. I would’ve thought that the 10iu pre-workout would make a big difference.

Yes, it will be. It is something that I really should have tried myself by now though I haven’t. It makes perfect sense that it would be better than previous methods I’ve used with insulin.

I guess I haven’t done it because previously insulin plus anabolic steroids really didn’t do anything so worth mentioning for me beyond using AAS alone, thus giving me little motivation.

But on the other hand, that would make it more interesting because now if it does do something substantial, that’s a real change.

Bill, i am much the same…insulin never really impressed me until i figured out the the fact that as a nutrient shuttle it is beyond compare. The key (of course) is to have something worth while to shuttle. My old protocol was 10 grams creatine mono, 10 grams l-luecine, 2 scoops SWF this actually works quite well.

however when i looked at the ingredients in the protocol i knew it would be a perfect candidate for insulin based shuttling approaches…this is also why i feel protocol 2 is better for this purpose. You really don’t need all insulin spiking effects of the FINiBARs etc when you just spike it the old fashioned way.

As far as body comp changes and stuff, all i can say is i feel great, i am stronger, i look better. But like i stated in the alpha forum i would really like to stay on this for 6 months to a year and truly see what the differeneces are…i just don’t know if i can swing it financially. i really don’t think any substance on earth changes you much in 30 days including steroids/gh/etc and god knows i have used them all.

I don’t really like all the “magical” results reports out there becasue they are simply bullshit / placebo. What you have here is an EXCEPTIONAL blend of nutrients very well thought out that gives you a perfect tool box to use to build your physique. Its not a genie in a bottle like some would have you believe.

It still comes down to hard work and time…the only real difference between me and everyone else in my gym is that i got my first weight set at 10 years old and i literally have not stopped since.