Anaconda Protocol and Fat Loss

Coach Thibs,

In the past you’ve stated that you have had some success with body comp. clients when splitting two-three heavy lifting days with two-three metabolic pairing/cardio training days.

My question is…

When using the Anaconda protocol on the heavy lifting days what type of supplementation do you recommend for the metabolic pairing/cardio training days (i.e., what would the pre-,during,and after workout nutrition look like)?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

[quote]dphillips wrote:
Coach Thibs,

In the past you’ve stated that you have had some success with body comp. clients when splitting two-three heavy lifting days with two-three metabolic pairing/cardio training days.

My question is…

When using the Anaconda protocol on the heavy lifting days what type of supplementation do you recommend for the metabolic pairing/cardio training days (i.e., what would the pre-,during,and after workout nutrition look like)?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!![/quote]

Same as the regular protocol, minus the FINIBARS

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]dphillips wrote:
Coach Thibs,

My question is…

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!![/quote]

Same as the regular protocol, minus the FINIBARS[/quote]

Answers the question I had as well. Thanks, Thib!