Anaconda or Plazma for Recovery?

Hi all… longtime Forum peruser… never a post…

My rugby season is starting next week where I go,
Monday - Workout
Tuesday - Rugby
Wednesday - Workout
Thursday - Rugby
Fri- Off
Sat - Rugby match
Sun - Off
(Workouts are 2 Olympic or Power lifting movements with a 10 minute conditioning ciruit with weights (prowler…pullups… kind of like XFit but more weight less running)

Mon-Thursday is the blitzkreig that always keeps me super sore the whole week. If I have a heavy leg day on Wednesday… that soreness sometime bleeds into Saturday’s Match (not good).

I always have done peri-nutrition on all days with activity (still mega sore during the week). Would adding Anaconda or Plazma to Monday/Wednesday make a big difference? If so which would you recommend?

Thanks all. happy to finally join the movement.

[quote]DO13 wrote:
Hi all… longtime Forum peruser… never a post…

My rugby season is starting next week where I go,
Monday - Workout
Tuesday - Rugby
Wednesday - Workout
Thursday - Rugby
Fri- Off
Sat - Rugby match
Sun - Off
(Workouts are 2 Olympic or Power lifting movements with a 10 minute conditioning ciruit with weights (prowler…pullups… kind of like XFit but more weight less running)

Mon-Thursday is the blitzkreig that always keeps me super sore the whole week. If I have a heavy leg day on Wednesday… that soreness sometime bleeds into Saturday’s Match (not good).

I always have done peri-nutrition on all days with activity (still mega sore during the week). Would adding Anaconda or Plazma to Monday/Wednesday make a big difference? If so which would you recommend?

Thanks all. happy to finally join the movement.[/quote]

Plazma is hands down the best peri nutriton plan on this site.

Anaconda AND plazma would both fit your recovery needs. I would probably start with Anaconda first since you can buy 1 bottle and see if it makes a large difference for you. If it does you could stick with it, if it’s not a huge different, but noticeable you might need Plazma.

[quote]DO13 wrote:
I always have done peri-nutrition on all days with activity (still mega sore during the week). Would adding Anaconda or Plazma to Monday/Wednesday make a big difference? If so which would you recommend?[/quote]
Quality workout nutrition, or a lack of it, can absolutely make a huge difference. Like Corst said, I’d start with Anaconda. Plazma would be like turning the dial to 11 right off the bat. And don’t forget to bump up your overall calories to help with recovery too.

You might also want to check out Chris87’s log. He’s a college rugby player and keeps pretty regular notes. Maybe run some ideas past him.
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/college_rugby_training_1?id=5099660&pageNo=12#bottom

I don’t have anything to add other than the fact that Chris87 is very helpful and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind giving some advice. That is all