T Nation

Anaconda Music?

Hi, what’s the tune that plays with the Anaconda ad? Is it a tune from somewhere or was it a custom piece done for TMuscle?

Thank you for your time,
Enrac

I apologize…that is actually a sample of the theme music that plays whenever I walk into a room, orgasm, or do anything even remotely cool. Tim wanted a sample of it…and there you go.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I apologize…that is actually a sample of the theme music that plays whenever I walk into a room, orgasm, or do anything even remotely cool. Tim wanted a sample of it…and there you go.[/quote]

LOL!

So it must’ve been a rare piece for them to capture?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I apologize…that is actually a sample of the theme music that plays whenever I walk into a room, orgasm, or do anything even remotely cool. Tim wanted a sample of it…and there you go.[/quote]

LOL!

So it must’ve been a rare piece for them to capture?[/quote]

Well, CT mentioned strip clubs and hamburgers in the same sentence and we couldn’t get it to shut off.

thats the sound of how much i rock

[quote]jsheptock wrote:
thats the sound of how much i rock[/quote]

Professor X basically just said that…

Every good hero needs his Theme Music -lol.

S

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I apologize…that is actually a sample of the theme music that plays whenever I walk into a room, orgasm, or do anything even remotely cool. Tim wanted a sample of it…and there you go.[/quote]

Haha…

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]jsheptock wrote:
thats the sound of how much i rock[/quote]

Professor X basically just said that…[/quote]

Fail.

yea my bad i missed his commeent…

It’s “Fever Dream” from the 300 soundtrack but that’s after they stole it from ProfX’s sheer awesomness…

[quote]NM156 wrote:
It’s “Fever Dream” from the 300 soundtrack but that’s after they stole it from ProfX’s sheer awesomness…[/quote]

Jesus christ… HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THIS!!!

The 300 soundtrack is nothing more than a microphone and recorder that some sound tech hid on Prof. X on one fateful Tuesday morning. Between the PR’s, the sex, and the dentistry (ALL AT THE SAME TIME!), there was more than enough for the movie. The rest of the recording was used as the inspiration for The Expendables. Sylvester Stallone didn’t juice up for the role, he just listened to the recording while he slept. Every night he gained 0.5 lbs of pure muscle.

Stop spreading misinformation about the source of music.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Every good hero needs his Theme Music -lol.

S
[/quote]

Nice “Im Gonna Get You Sucka” Quote.

here we go…

[quote]enrac wrote:
here we go…[/quote]

Darn, can’t post MP3 files. Oh well…

Congratulations on the engagement.

And since I have access to your personal information, previous posts on seeking dating advice and an adultfriendfinder/match.com/whatever profile, as well as the screencap of THE actual profile (somewhere in my archives) and myriad other details I’ll email you the details of a blackmail arrangement I’ve set up for newlyweds sometime after the wedding.

I mean, felicitations…

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Congratulations on the engagement.

And since I have access to your personal information, previous posts on seeking dating advice and an adultfriendfinder/match.com/whatever profile, as well as the screencap of THE actual profile (somewhere in my archives) and myriad other details I’ll email you the details of a blackmail arrangement I’ve set up for newlyweds sometime after the wedding.

I mean, felicitations…[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue: Thanks. I’m guessing you saw the video?

Not yet, but I am a friend of a friend of your fiancee Sh.Hos :wink:

[quote]enrac wrote:

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Congratulations on the engagement.

And since I have access to your personal information, previous posts on seeking dating advice and an adultfriendfinder/match.com/whatever profile, as well as the screencap of THE actual profile (somewhere in my archives) and myriad other details I’ll email you the details of a blackmail arrangement I’ve set up for newlyweds sometime after the wedding.

I mean, felicitations…[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue: Thanks. I’m guessing you saw the video?[/quote]

jesus christ TD, remind me never to get on your bad side.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
jesus christ TD, remind me never to get on your bad side.[/quote]

Real talk.

Yo TD, if I ever said anything to piss you off, I was just being a goof. We’re cool right?