Anaconda Instructions (Not the Entire Protocol)

I did a couple searches regarding the instructions for Anaconda but didn’t find what I was looking for. I noticed that CT and others have suggested using more Anaconda in their protocol but the Anaconda label says not to use more than two servings. Is it actually safe to use a 3rd serving of Anaconda in yoru pre / peri workout drink? Why the warning on the label.

[quote]Jaynick77 wrote:
I did a couple searches regarding the instructions for Anaconda but didn’t find what I was looking for. I noticed that CT and others have suggested using more Anaconda in their protocol but the Anaconda label says not to use more than two servings. Is it actually safe to use a 3rd serving of Anaconda in yoru pre / peri workout drink? Why the warning on the label. [/quote]

Additional servings are fine as long as you’re not sensitive to any of the ingredients.

The label recommendations are based on our early experimentation and use, but we’ve since gained greater insight as we’ve used Anaconda more ourselves and have received widespread feedback on it.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]Jaynick77 wrote:
I did a couple searches regarding the instructions for Anaconda but didn’t find what I was looking for. I noticed that CT and others have suggested using more Anaconda in their protocol but the Anaconda label says not to use more than two servings. Is it actually safe to use a 3rd serving of Anaconda in yoru pre / peri workout drink? Why the warning on the label. [/quote]

Additional servings are fine as long as you’re not sensitive to any of the ingredients.

The label recommendations are based on our early experimentation and use, but we’ve since gained greater insight as we’ve used Anaconda more ourselves and have received widespread feedback on it.[/quote]

Nice, thanks for the answer.