Anaconda for Power Lifting Meet

Aloha CT,

Just wondering what your suggestion is on the amount of Anaconda I should mix up and take with me to the meet on Sunday.

Mahalo.

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:
Aloha CT,

Just wondering what your suggestion is on the amount of Anaconda I should mix up and take with me to the meet on Sunday.

Mahalo.[/quote]

Honestly you should need that much because:

1. You do not need to dehydrate to make a weight class, so you will not have a lot of fluid and electrolytes to replace

2. You are only competing in the deadlift, which means not much volume or weighting time. I would suggest 2 scoops 15 minutes before you start your warm-up and 1 scoop during the competition (taking sips between attemps).

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:
Aloha CT,

Mahalo.[/quote]

Honestly you should need that much because:

1. You do not need to dehydrate to make a weight class, so you will not have a lot of fluid and electrolytes to replace

2. You are only competing in the deadlift, which means not much volume or weighting time. I would suggest 2 scoops 15 minutes before you start your warm-up and 1 scoop during the competition (taking sips between attemps).[/quote]

Like you mentioned, at this point not really worried about a weight class because I will hit the 220+ class. No way for me to hit a 50+lb loss. Also, the weigh-in’s are the day before.

I will mix up as you have directed.

Mahalo for all of your help this week.