Anaconda Flavoring Alternatives?

I am leaving for a trip and just realized I forgot to pack my bottle of liquid flavoring. Has anyone tried anything else that works well and tastes decent? I have a packet of lemonade Crystal Light that I was thinking about using. Thanks.

If that’s all you have, I’m sure it would be okay. You might need a bit more than suggested in order to cover the Casein Hydrolysate’s lovely natural flavor.

S

[quote]mkrozewicz wrote:
I am leaving for a trip and just realized I forgot to pack my bottle of liquid flavoring. Has anyone tried anything else that works well and tastes decent? I have a packet of lemonade Crystal Light that I was thinking about using. Thanks.[/quote]

I’ve heard more than a few use that as an option either as an alternative or because they were in your situation and found themselves without the flavoring. It’s also perfectly fine to drink it without the flavoring, although obviously not so recommended, unless its Surge Workout Fuel, which i’ve heard doesn’t taste god awful unflavored.

I ended up using 2 packets of Crystal Light for 2 scoops Anaconda and 1L of water. It tasted ok. One packet would have been awful.