ANACONDA Ends Most Confusion

Alright so so far I’m getting this vibe: the ANACONDA Protocol is the be-all end-all component for both muscle gain and even fat loss with maximum muscle retention because it gives the best insulin response when used properly. With the mastery of THE REP and autoregulation, along with the release of the I, BODYBUILDER w/o program, the only thing left to play around with is nutrition(CT made it easy when he laid a post of nutrition for Kevin or Sebastian I can’t remember.) What I clearly do remember is a post with rice cakes, never seen that on a post of nutrition before. Notice I said everything must be done properly as instructed. Damn, need to save up for that ANACONDA! Could end all my headaches!

Did you have a question or did you just want to type rice cakes?

Rice cakes are pro

Really.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
Did you have a question or did you just want to type rice cakes?[/quote]
Am I right to think this or am I wrong? I’d like to think Anaconda will solve all my problems, because I’m a crazy-ass in the gym(I won’t stop until I FEEL I’M DONE, and that’s usually after I fatigue. If even after five sets to failure I still don’t feel done, I’ll do one more until that muscle is significantly lower in performance).

All that aside, I wish to think it would solve all my problems, but if someone thinks otherwise, please chime in. I’m willing to save for it, but I definitely don’t want to be wasting my money if it’s not even remotely close to what I think it is. Not trying to be ignorant in any way, I just want to reach my goal body and be done with it, and finally move to maintain it, instead of scrambling to reach it month after month.

[quote]vcjha wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
Am I right to think this or am I wrong? I’d like to think Anaconda will solve all my problems, because I’m a crazy-ass in the gym(I won’t stop until I FEEL I’M DONE, and that’s usually after I fatigue. If even after five sets to failure I still don’t feel done, I’ll do one more until that muscle is significantly lower in performance).

All that aside, I wish to think it would solve all my problems, but if someone thinks otherwise, please chime in. I’m willing to save for it, but I definitely don’t want to be wasting my money if it’s not even remotely close to what I think it is. Not trying to be ignorant in any way, I just want to reach my goal body and be done with it, and finally move to maintain it, instead of scrambling to reach it month after month.
[/quote]

You, Sir, need a dose of wake the fuck up periworkout and all day, not Anaconda.

[quote]vcjha wrote:
All that aside, I wish to think it would solve all my problems, but if someone thinks otherwise, please chime in.
[/quote]

No, Anaconda does not cure cancer.

No, Anaconda does not get you laid.

No, Anaconda will not bring MJ back.

Yes, Anaconda will make you capable of working harder than you already are. That means it is worth buying if you are already giving it all you’ve got - getting the most out of every single exercise, set and rep, lifting to grow and not just to feel completely wiped, knowing what works for you and what doesn’t, not letting your ego get in the way, eating well and recovering well.

If you are there go for it.

B.

[quote]vcjha wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[/quote]

All your problems? This product is for people who already know how to build muscle mass. What “problems” is it solving for you outside of that?

[quote]BiP wrote:
[
No, Anaconda will not bring MJ back.

[/quote]

Well NOT NOW it won’t… if only the EMT’s had it on hand…

S

You’re 19. You should be primed to grow if you’re eating right (and enough).

Oh, and training right of course.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]vcjha wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[/quote]

All your problems? This product is for people who already know how to build muscle mass. What “problems” is it solving for you outside of that?

[/quote]

I dunno X, CT reckons this stack was building muscle even while in a calorie deficit.

That sounds like a miracle worker to me.

[quote] vcjha wrote:
aiya, everyone is about debating. sigh, I will never debate. Trust me, I do spend my time to get bigger, the forum is probably 1% of my life. Jeez, I just want to have crazy defined abs, and if I have to be as skinny as zac efron, damn I’ll be sad, but hey abs is the best thing to me. Wow, all this time when I compared bodybuilder physiques to boxer’s physiques and ufc physiques, I was like, “damn bodybuilders look so much better AND they have great abs.” damn I’m sad to find out I’m wrong.[/quote]

Anaconda is meant to for hypertrophy. Apparently not something you’re after.