T Nation

ANACONDA and MAG-10 Only?

Coach,

Since there was a price reduction recently, I ordered 4 tubs of ANACONDA and MAG-10. What is the most efficient way of using these?

2 Scoops ANACONDA
2 Scoops MAG-10

Drink 1/2 at the beginning of workout, drink last 1/2 during the rest of the workout

Also, I have bulk BCAAs and can always add in fast carbs. What do you think?

Thanks!
-Adam

I don’t know if its optimal but its close in the dosage of ANACONDA Protocol 2 minus the Surge Workout Fuel. Maybe have those fast acting carbs at -30 min then 1/2 your ANACONDA/MAG-10 mixture finished by the -10 min mark. Usually I just drink half before, then just swig on the rest between sets, if theres any left I down the rest immediately post workout.

You need some carbs too so just buy the FINiBARs since it doesn’t sound like you’re going to buy SWF…

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:
Coach,

Since there was a price reduction recently, I ordered 4 tubs of ANACONDA and MAG-10. What is the most efficient way of using these?

2 Scoops ANACONDA
2 Scoops MAG-10

Drink 1/2 at the beginning of workout, drink last 1/2 during the rest of the workout

Thanks!
-Adam[/quote]

It will work. I wouldn’t actually bother with adding BCAAs as they are mostly useful for the leucine content, and 2 scoops of Anaconda and MAG-10 will already provide you with enough leucine to do the job.

Having some random fast carbs is not ideal, but it’s better than nothing.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:
Coach,

2 Scoops ANACONDA
2 Scoops MAG-10

Thanks!
-Adam[/quote]

It will work. I wouldn’t actually bother with adding BCAAs as they are mostly useful for the leucine content, and 2 scoops of Anaconda and MAG-10 will already provide you with enough leucine to do the job.

Having some random fast carbs is not ideal, but it’s better than nothing.[/quote]

Thanks Coach! I have a tub of SWF waiting to be used so I will add 2 scoops of that until it runs out.

Hi CT,

I wasn’t sure where to post this…

I did some experimenting with the Anaconda protocol today.

-75 1 1/2 caps GPC
-30…2 FINiBARs
-10…the standard second protocol (2 workout fuel, 2 Anaconda, 1 MAG-10)
Sipped the rest during and immediately after the workout

I did a brutal leg workout and I felt the best I’ve felt during a workout in a long time, even doing legs. It was significant difference, even from the original protocol, using 3 bars. I wasn’t expecting it to be much different from the other versions, but I sincerely feel that it was.

Do you think the above combonation is a smart choice? Have you tried anything similiar to this?

I apolgize if this has mentioned in previously by yourself or in another post…I was just really pleased with the results.

Hey CT in regards to the last users post I have a question. I started out doing the Anaconda protocol 2 and have recently ran out of MAG-10 and have started using 3 Anaconda 2 Surge workout fuel instead, do you think this is ok? Or should I go back 2 Anaconda and 1 MAG-10? Also I have been using 2 FINiBARs 20min preworkout. The reason I am asking is I am fixing to reorder and was wanting your opinion on how I should go about it. By the way my strength is steadily rising and I seem to be getting bigger as well.