ANACONDA and BCAAs

If I do not follow the ANACONDA Protocol and just use ANACONDA by itself, is it a good idea to take BCAAs and creatine with it, or is it better to just take ANACONDA?

Are you joking? There is a boatload of creatine in Anaconda…so to answer a portion of your question; it would be a terrible idea to add creatine to ANACONDA. If you can afford ANACONDA, next order I would simply purchase MAG-10 and just add creatine to that…

You won’t need BCAAs either. The Casein Hydrolysate will serve the same purpose as the BCAAs.

S

Just take the ANACONDA.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
Are you joking? There is a boatload of creatine in Anaconda…so to answer a portion of your question; it would be a terrible idea to add creatine to ANACONDA. If you can afford ANACONDA, next order I would simply purchase MAG-10 and just add creatine to that…[/quote]

Are you talking about dicreatine malate? It is listed under MAG-10 part. The whole thing is 11 g, right? So then, if I am using Anaconda, I do not need BCAAs, creatine or Beta-7, which is great, but I am not sure I understand why I need additional MAG-10 since Anaconda seems to already contain it.

Thanks.

you dont need extra Mag-10 but it would help by putting more protein into your body

I added some Extend to my ANACONDA as I had a few servings left in my can. Grape Flavored. It complimented the Biotest grape flavoring nicely and I’ve seen good gains. As bwbski said, extra protein can’t hurt.