Anabolics Without Training?

For those of you who are familiar with my posts you may already know that I post some stupid shit, but the answers to my inane questions do help my warped and backward mind understand better so here goes:

What would happen if you took regular high doses of anabolics but sat on your ass all day and didnt train? would you get big, fat, ill?

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I am just curious.

And please trust me I am NOT planning on trying this in anyway shape or form I am just curious.

Cheers

fat and puffy with a little muscle gain. you need training to open up and sensitize the androgen receptors

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
For those of you who are familiar with my posts you may already know that I post some stupid shit, but the answers to my inane questions do help my warped and backward mind understand better so here goes:

What would happen if you took regular high doses of anabolics but sat on your ass all day and didnt train? would you get big, fat, ill?

And please trust me I am NOT planning on trying this in anyway shape or form I am just curious.

Cheers[/quote]

If we’re talking Testosterone, I’d suspect you’d get all the positive mood benefits, the lipolytic effect, for one reason the body’s muscle insulin sensitivity is enhanced and fat mobilization is increased. Your immune function is improved.

So the “big/fat/ill” thing. No, you wouldn’t get bigger because no stimulus (exercise) is there to cause your genes to express a need to hypertrophy or whatever. You’d likely get leaner, and be healthier.

The negative would be the aromatization at high doses, but if it was TRT you’d get the benefits to a lesser degree (TRT dosages are more moderate) but your HPTA would be shutdown.

Anybody correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it would be healthy, except for your own natural testosterone production would of course suffer, and if you ever came off you’d have issues of course.

My best friend up in Detroit was on 500-750mg of test Enan per week (15 weeks) and 100mg Tren ed (8 weeks). At about week 6 his 1st kid was born and he was slammed at work (60+hours per week) PLUS his wife had some serious health issues. Needless to say he was lucky to get in the gym once per week and eventually not at all. He still grew quite a bit while not training at all and managed to stay fairly lean (under 15%) while living off fast food and junk food. He estimated he put on at least 10 lbs of muscle after he stopped training and got stronger when he finally went back. He has exceptional body building genetics so that might have had something to do with it but still…when I went up to see him I was impressed.

[quote]Lejes wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

Cheers

If we’re talking Testosterone, I’d suspect you’d get all the positive mood benefits, the lipolytic effect, for one reason the body’s muscle insulin sensitivity is enhanced and fat mobilization is increased. Your immune function is improved.

So the “big/fat/ill” thing. No, you wouldn’t get bigger because no stimulus (exercise) is there to cause your genes to express a need to hypertrophy or whatever. You’d likely get leaner, and be healthier.

The negative would be the aromatization at high doses, but if it was TRT you’d get the benefits to a lesser degree (TRT dosages are more moderate) but your HPTA would be shutdown.

Anybody correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it would be healthy, except for your own natural testosterone production would of course suffer, and if you ever came off you’d have issues of course.[/quote]

I’ve seen numerous medical studies (I wish I remembered where I read them…pubmed?) dealing with giving Deca and Anavar to bed ridden patients and that they did gain a decent amount of lean mass (for a bed ridden patient…3-4 lbs if I remember correctly). If I’m not mistaken that was one of the medical uses of Steroids.