Anabolics for Girls? Who What When Where?

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
wow bro! thanks for being a dick! so like i said i have been training for 2 years and yea i dont know alot so thats why i joined a forum. no body asked u to give a dick response. but anyways its not like im goin to start shooting up w out learning wtf i am doin to my body. but im sure u knew that. right? damn. :wink:
[/quote]
Just because you don’t like the answer does not mean a] its not completely true and b] you cannot and should not heed the advice. You cannot ask for free advice and then complain when you get it. Everything everyone here has said to you was supportive, true and for your betterment. Many of the guys here know women who has used next level stuff and for better or worse most of us also probably and unfortunately know a women who did it the wrong way and now has a massive adam’s apple, a mustache or a permanently enlarged clitoris.

It was you who said you’ve only been lifting heavy 4-5months tops. Regardless of gender we’ve seen too many people come in here looking for the immediate gratification shortcut. Worse yet, we’ve seen people come in here having already started a terrible protocol and then want corrective suggestions after the fact. To your credit you are not in that boat but equally true your aura exudes the same kind of attitude we’ve seen enough to know and be fearful for. So sorry if it wasnt sugar coated enough for you but if someone has to hit you with the truth harshfully for you to actually get it and prevent you from making a massive endocrine-related mistake you really do owe that person some genuine thanks and appreciation.

[quote]meandkitty wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy2 wrote:

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
how do i suppress estrogen? gnc stuff is all natural but they can claim whatever they want. i use creatine after workouts. what is beta- alanine?[/quote]

Are you serious? I don’t mean to be rude, but your knowledge base is remarkably poor… and you want to start playing around with hormones.

Get real.

We are not here to spoonfeed you, As an adult you should be able to learn enough about any topic (with time and patience) to be able to make an informed descision. You are a long way off from making any informed descisions about performance enhancement.

BBB[/quote]

wow bro! thanks for being a dick! so like i said i have been training for 2 years and yea i dont know alot so thats why i joined a forum. no body asked u to give a dick response. but anyways its not like im goin to start shooting up w out learning wtf i am doin to my body. but im sure u knew that. right? damn. :wink:
[/quote]

Grow up. Or leave.

For a base cycle try 50mg of EQ weekly for 8-12 weeks. Increase by 25 to 50 mg intervals bi weekly (with EQ due to long ester) to asses your response. But save that for your next cycle in terms of disage pyramiding. Primobolan is also a good choice at a dosage of about 100mg per week. In any cycle you do not need pct.

Orally Anavar is a very good choice also. A weekly stack of 50mg of EQ and 100mg of Primo with 10Mg daily of Anavar can give fantastic results. Diet and metal discipline in that regard will ENABLE 75% of your muscle gains and fat loss. So diet is key but i know you know that.

Those 3 anabolics stacked in different proportions should be everything you’ll ever need providing you still like being a feminine female.

Some acinillaries like Ephedrine HCL or Clenbuterol with low dose T3 can either be taken alone or added into the afore mentioned stack :slight_smile:

Aside from that this AS board as you;ve noticed is full of premadonnas on anabolics. Im sure a competing pro would give you advice more openly and honestly. The click here really sucks. Enjoy the info. \

[quote]Gregus wrote:
For a base cycle try 50mg of EQ weekly for 8-12 weeks. Increase by 25 to 50 mg intervals bi weekly (with EQ due to long ester) to asses your response. But save that for your next cycle in terms of disage pyramiding. Primobolan is also a good choice at a dosage of about 100mg per week. In any cycle you do not need pct.

Orally Anavar is a very good choice also. A weekly stack of 50mg of EQ and 100mg of Primo with 10Mg daily of Anavar can give fantastic results. Diet and metal discipline in that regard will ENABLE 75% of your muscle gains and fat loss. So diet is key but i know you know that.

Those 3 anabolics stacked in different proportions should be everything you’ll ever need providing you still like being a feminine female.

Some acinillaries like Ephedrine HCL or Clenbuterol with low dose T3 can either be taken alone or added into the afore mentioned stack :slight_smile:

Aside from that this AS board as you;ve noticed is full of premadonnas on anabolics. Im sure a competing pro would give you advice more openly and honestly. The click here really sucks. Enjoy the info. [/quote]

Primadonna beats holier-than-thou any day. Honestly, do you think she should even be consider anabolics? Why? Her experience? Her base of knowledge?

As for the “clique” here, this board happens to be one the most open I’ve come across. Anyone who has the willingness to learn is treated more than fairly. I know that I have been from day one. I just know that some of the vets on here don’t think people should mess around with a cycle before they have a good base of knowledge.

People should be able to answer Why they are setting up a cycle and now just How. If you believe people should just follow a cookie-cutter-someone-else-do-my-thinking approach, then yes, this isn’t the forum for you.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
For a base cycle try 50mg of EQ weekly for 8-12 weeks. Increase by 25 to 50 mg intervals bi weekly (with EQ due to long ester) to asses your response. But save that for your next cycle in terms of disage pyramiding. Primobolan is also a good choice at a dosage of about 100mg per week. In any cycle you do not need pct.

Orally Anavar is a very good choice also. A weekly stack of 50mg of EQ and 100mg of Primo with 10Mg daily of Anavar can give fantastic results. Diet and metal discipline in that regard will ENABLE 75% of your muscle gains and fat loss. So diet is key but i know you know that.

Those 3 anabolics stacked in different proportions should be everything you’ll ever need providing you still like being a feminine female.

Some acinillaries like Ephedrine HCL or Clenbuterol with low dose T3 can either be taken alone or added into the afore mentioned stack :slight_smile:

Aside from that this AS board as you;ve noticed is full of premadonnas on anabolics. Im sure a competing pro would give you advice more openly and honestly. The click here really sucks. Enjoy the info. [/quote]

Youre one of the biggest wastes of time on this entire forum.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
For a base cycle try 50mg of EQ weekly for 8-12 weeks. Increase by 25 to 50 mg intervals bi weekly (with EQ due to long ester) to asses your response. But save that for your next cycle in terms of disage pyramiding. Primobolan is also a good choice at a dosage of about 100mg per week. In any cycle you do not need pct.

Orally Anavar is a very good choice also. A weekly stack of 50mg of EQ and 100mg of Primo with 10Mg daily of Anavar can give fantastic results. Diet and metal discipline in that regard will ENABLE 75% of your muscle gains and fat loss. So diet is key but i know you know that.

Those 3 anabolics stacked in different proportions should be everything you’ll ever need providing you still like being a feminine female.

Some acinillaries like Ephedrine HCL or Clenbuterol with low dose T3 can either be taken alone or added into the afore mentioned stack :slight_smile:

Aside from that this AS board as you;ve noticed is full of premadonnas on anabolics. Im sure a competing pro would give you advice more openly and honestly. The click here really sucks. Enjoy the info. [/quote]

You are a cock, plain and simple.

Have you ever actually taken a woman through as AAS cycle? I doubt it because your advice sounds a lot like 'ya broski, I heard that sust and deca is a killer stack. never tried it myself as I stick to teh creatinze, but I read somewhere that it is dope."

In other words, you are handing out advice based upon hearsay.

EQ??? Just about the longest estered commercial gear avilable. What happens when doses accumulate and cause side effects? Oh yes. Nothing, because she still has to ride it out and suffer, due to your choice of compounds for her.

‘Some T3 and clenbuterol’. Wow, just amazingly detailed advice there genius. Carry on advising on AAS, like you are handing out candy.

“Enjoy the info, as I sit here smugly behind my keyboard”, you should have said.

BBB

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
wow bro! thanks for being a dick! so like i said i have been training for 2 years and yea i dont know alot so thats why i joined a forum. no body asked u to give a dick response. but anyways its not like im goin to start shooting up w out learning wtf i am doin to my body. but im sure u knew that. right? damn. :wink:
[/quote]
Just because you don’t like the answer does not mean a] its not completely true and b] you cannot and should not heed the advice. You cannot ask for free advice and then complain when you get it. Everything everyone here has said to you was supportive, true and for your betterment. Many of the guys here know women who has used next level stuff and for better or worse most of us also probably and unfortunately know a women who did it the wrong way and now has a massive adam’s apple, a mustache or a permanently enlarged clitoris.

It was you who said you’ve only been lifting heavy 4-5months tops. Regardless of gender we’ve seen too many people come in here looking for the immediate gratification shortcut. Worse yet, we’ve seen people come in here having already started a terrible protocol and then want corrective suggestions after the fact. To your credit you are not in that boat but equally true your aura exudes the same kind of attitude we’ve seen enough to know and be fearful for. So sorry if it wasnt sugar coated enough for you but if someone has to hit you with the truth harshfully for you to actually get it and prevent you from making a massive endocrine-related mistake you really do owe that person some genuine thanks and appreciation.[/quote]

+1

ok guys i was seriously just referred here by my gym manager. hes trained beside me and seen my effort. i joined this to learn from pros and to better myself and my workouts. i know that i can google all the stuff u are talking about but i wanted to cut the crap and see what other women and men thought. if this isnt a forum for learning and exchanging of ideas then i will say that i am in the wrong place.

Reading is knowledge, asking for people to do all your work and tell you everything you need to know without doing any research exploring yourself is just plain lazy and rude to others. We have lives too.

If you are seriously interested then you’d be googling information, reading already made threads from others, learning terms and dosages, there is so much fucking information on the internet it’s mind boggling.

Your best bet is to learn all you need to know by reading stickies and not creating pointless threads asking thoughts and information, information is easily found, advice ok but nobody is going to write you up a guidebook.

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
if this isnt a forum for learning and exchanging of ideas then i will say that i am in the wrong place. [/quote]

Except that you have done no ‘learning’ and certainly no ‘exchange of ideas’.

You were ‘hey, I need…’. And actually you don’t need a t booster after 2 years of lifting.

We’re not here to do the work for you. Start learning and then when you actually have some ideas to exchange we’ll debate them with you.

BBB