Anabolics for Girls? Who What When Where?

i need a test boost to maintain some muscle! i eat 1-2 grams of protein per pound plus heavy lifting and damn if i take four days off im soft. this sucks and is beyond frustrating. i need help!

You shouldn’t be soft after four days of inactivity. Reality is that women do not build muscle like men. What are your goals? Curious what is so important that you are considering anabolics.

I would love for someone to answer your question as I have been inquiring the same thing. I considered a testboost/estrogen blocker etc, but then after discussing with my Mom, we came to the conclusion that I probably already have a higher level of testosterone than most females seeing as my biological father was a bodybuilder whilst I was conceived, and I may have gotten lucky that way, and the fact that I’ve been a “tom boy” my entire life, and build muscle relatively quickly. But who knows. I would still be willing to try.

_Mel

You guys should ask over in steroids or ask the mods to bump this there, they’ve got a lot of knowledge, but I don’t think many of them lurk in PW, lol.

[quote]melanieamber12 wrote:
I would love for someone to answer your question as I have been inquiring the same thing. I considered a testboost/estrogen blocker etc, but then after discussing with my Mom, we came to the conclusion that I probably already have a higher level of testosterone than most females seeing as my biological father was a bodybuilder whilst I was conceived, and I may have gotten lucky that way, and the fact that I’ve been a “tom boy” my entire life, and build muscle relatively quickly. But who knows. I would still be willing to try.

_Mel[/quote]

Have you considered getting your hormone levels tested? I think it would be interesting. I know masculiine character traits in women are not really related to test levels.

Oh, and while your dad being a body builder may imply good genetics, it won’t actually make you more muscular. You’d have the same genetics even if he had just been sitting on his butt all day :slight_smile:

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
i need a test boost to maintain some muscle! i eat 1-2 grams of protein per pound plus heavy lifting and damn if i take four days off im soft. this sucks and is beyond frustrating. i need help![/quote]

you want to get stronger and gain muscle. why are you taking 4 days off. if you where serious. you would consistent with your training and diet. I don’t think you understand the consequences of testosterone use in females. its not something to be taken lightly. do more research, before considering anything. test boosters are not steroids.

mel i totally wanna try test boost from gnc although the sales reps strongly recommend that i dont. but they are saying that bc girls dont walk in there everyday saying it worked or didnt work. im aware of the side effects of T but i just want like some base line to work with. ive been training for 2 years but heavy lifting only like 4-5 months tops. i have an awesome trainer right now but our sessions are almost up.

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
mel i totally wanna try test boost from gnc although the sales reps strongly recommend that i dont. but they are saying that bc girls dont walk in there everyday saying it worked or didnt work. im aware of the side effects of T but i just want like some base line to work with. ive been training for 2 years but heavy lifting only like 4-5 months tops. i have an awesome trainer right now but our sessions are almost up. [/quote]
4-5 months of heavy lifting does not qualify you for “next level” stuff. I have no problem advising women on the use of AAS/PED’s however you are not in a proper position yet.

Yeah, gonna go ahead and agree with saps here… if we talk 4-5 years of constant heavy lifting and good conditioning and then he’ll probably change his tune.

Not recommended.

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
mel i totally wanna try test boost from gnc although the sales reps strongly recommend that i dont. but they are saying that bc girls dont walk in there everyday saying it worked or didnt work. im aware of the side effects of T but i just want like some base line to work with. ive been training for 2 years but heavy lifting only like 4-5 months tops. i have an awesome trainer right now but our sessions are almost up. [/quote]

have you considered using Creatine and/or beta-alanine?

_Mel[/quote]

Please correct me if I’m wrong here but I don’t think the fact that your dad was a bodybuilder would have much if anything to do with you having higher than normal testosterone. Genetics is genetics whether he was a lard ass while you were conceived or he looked like Dexter Jackson.

[quote]tw2battl2 wrote:

_Mel[/quote]

Please correct me if I’m wrong here but I don’t think the fact that your dad was a bodybuilder would have much if anything to do with you having higher than normal testosterone. Genetics is genetics whether he was a lard ass while you were conceived or he looked like Dexter Jackson.[/quote]

The ACT of bodybuilding would have no impact, right. But theres no way to know about anything else. People that look like bodybuilders tend to have good hormonal profiles. But even then theres no way to know how thatll affect a child.

OP- Youre lazy. 4-5 months and looking for AAS is a joke. If you were a male asking for advice in your situation you would have gotten a new asshole ripped.

I live with too many biology majors and have been in to many arguments about that topic hoping that my hard work would be able to get passed down to my kids.

A better way, might be to control/lightly suppress E2 levels within the female body.

I know of one female here who took that approach and reported good results to me.

BBB

how do i suppress estrogen? gnc stuff is all natural but they can claim whatever they want. i use creatine after workouts. what is beta- alanine?

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
how do i suppress estrogen? gnc stuff is all natural but they can claim whatever they want. i use creatine after workouts. what is beta- alanine?[/quote]

Are you serious? I don’t mean to be rude, but your knowledge base is remarkably poor… and you want to start playing around with hormones.

Get real.

We are not here to spoonfeed you, As an adult you should be able to learn enough about any topic (with time and patience) to be able to make an informed descision. You are a long way off from making any informed descisions about performance enhancement.

BBB

for christ’s sake B please change your avatar back …

[quote]morepain wrote:
for christ’s sake B please change your avatar back … [/quote]

Ahahahaha! I think I’m gonna keep it like this, just for you.

BBB

[quote]bushidobadboy2 wrote:

[quote]meandkitty wrote:
how do i suppress estrogen? gnc stuff is all natural but they can claim whatever they want. i use creatine after workouts. what is beta- alanine?[/quote]

Are you serious? I don’t mean to be rude, but your knowledge base is remarkably poor… and you want to start playing around with hormones.

Get real.

We are not here to spoonfeed you, As an adult you should be able to learn enough about any topic (with time and patience) to be able to make an informed descision. You are a long way off from making any informed descisions about performance enhancement.

BBB[/quote]

wow bro! thanks for being a dick! so like i said i have been training for 2 years and yea i dont know alot so thats why i joined a forum. no body asked u to give a dick response. but anyways its not like im goin to start shooting up w out learning wtf i am doin to my body. but im sure u knew that. right? damn. :wink:

[quote]meandkitty wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy2 wrote:

[quote]meandkitty wrote:

Get real.

BBB[/quote]

wow bro! thanks for being a dick! so like i said i have been training for 2 years and yea i dont know alot so thats why i joined a forum. no body asked u to give a dick response. but anyways its not like im goin to start shooting up w out learning wtf i am doin to my body. but im sure u knew that. right? damn. :wink:
[/quote]

If you thought that was a harsh reply, just be thankful you aren’t a boy. As Bonez said, you would have been torn apart.

The point BBB made is more than valid. I actually stopped myself last night from saying the very same thing. Asking a question is one thing, expecting the learning to be handed to you is another. To be honest, this is the wrong forum for you. Nothing cruel about that, you are just not at the stage where you need this kind of advice. Read the supplementation talk in the Supplement and Nutrition forum, it would be better. Also, just search. Your question about beta alanine could have been answered just by clicking on the Store button or typing it into google.

If you want to learn about this topic ie steriods, start reading the stickies at the top.

Oh, and learn to type with something closer to proper grammar if you actually want people, especially in this forum, to take what you have to say or ask seriously.