Anabolic Supplement Questions?

ok, as of right now i am 6’ and 200 lbs, prolly around 12% body fat. im wantin to put on about 15-20 more lbs or so, then cut back back. tryin to add alot of muscle right now im using Low-Carb Grow! and Grow!, getting anywhere from 200-300 grams of protein a day.

now im starting to look into Alpha Male and Carbolin 19. would those probably be the best ones to take? and are they ok to take together? anything else i should add in with those? thanx, id appreciate any feedback!!

You might want to look into Methoxy-7 as well…

alright, well i was also wondering… would it be wise to get an anti-estrogen while taking anoblics? this one dude told me he actually got man tits cuz his estrogen levels got so high.

Well, hormonal supplements, such as prohormones or outright steroids, can have side effects of that nature.

Generally, non-hormonal supplements, such as Carbolin 19 and Methoxy-7, will not have this type of impact.

Your own natural T can also undergo aromatization, so if you raise your T levels and are succeptible to hair loss and bitch tits anyhow, it may be possible that you might notice an effect.

I don’t really know all that much about that end of things (T conversion, hair loss, etc).

ahh alrighty… well i just plannin on takin Alpha Male and Carbolin 19, perhaps Methoxy-7 also… so i wasnt sure if i need M with it too or not.

[quote]skimmy_jimmy wrote:
ahh alrighty… well i just plannin on takin Alpha Male and Carbolin 19, perhaps Methoxy-7 also… so i wasnt sure if i need M with it too or not.[/quote]

I take that stack and just take M on the weekends when I am off Alpha Male.

If you do that a bottle of M will last you a VERY VERY long time. Also, Alpha Male has some anti-estrogens in it. There are some alternative health benefits to taking M as I believe there is a very good anti-oxidant in it… not sure on that one though.

awesome man thanx alot… so you just take those on days you workout right?

I do my stack as follows and would recommended to anyone…

Morning
3x Alpha Male
2x Carbolin 19
3x Methoxy-7

Afternoon
3x Alpha Male
2x Carbolin 19
3x Methoxy-7

Night
3x Methoxy-7
3x ZMA

On the weekends I replace the morning Alpha Male with 3x M and eliminate the afternoon Alpha Male entirely.

I think this is the ultimate combo. Especially splitting the Methoxy-7 up to 3x3 doses. Combined with Grow! at night I find that I don’t wake up looking deflated but actually pretty ripped and vascular.

It really depends how much money you want to spend. You should certainly have no trouble meeting your goals just with good diet and training and Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male. If you wish to throw Methoxy-7 and M into the mix you may potentially have better (really meaning faster) results.

yea man haha im in college so im a bit poor at the time being, so i may just have to go with Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 :S

alright, well i was also wondering… would it be wise to get an anti-estrogen while taking anoblics? this one dude told me he actually got man tits cuz his estrogen levels got so high.[/quote]

Alpha Male is already anti-E.

Yes, Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, and Methoxy-7 can all be taken together.

awesome man thanx alot… so you just take those on days you workout right?[/quote]

No. You want a continuous supply of it in your body. In fact, you do most of your muscle building during rest. You don’t build muscle during workouts; that’s when you damage the muscle so it will rebuild itself during rest.

yea haha i shoulda known that, that was kind of a dumb question… thanx tho