Anabolic/Metabolic Diet Help

Hi, I tried the AD for 9 days then gave in to carbs(birthday = cake and crap) and decided to start it over next week. I was getting tired of the same thing every day, so if anybody has some good recipes that fit into this diet I would really appreciate them.

Also, I read that the high fat makes for an acidic body chemistry and heard that it was a good idea to take Phion Indigo to nuetralize yourself, is it? Would it be a good idea to take a Co Q10 supp as well. Here is what I have and will be using as of now:

Animal pump
Purple Wrath
MD Multi
MD Fiber
Fish Oil

Thank you very much

has some great dessrt recipes for low/no carb. I made cinnamon muffins with .5g carbs after fiber that taste awesome with lots of healthy fats in em. brownies on there, low carb pizza, cheesecake etc.

Also sugar free jello with sugar free whipped cream is a great sweet to have, and using liberal artificial sweetener in other dishes to combat sweet cravings. There really are lots of good options out there.

As for the acidity: eat your green veggies! broccoli, spinach etc will help counteract an acidic diet. That said I haven’t had any big problems in the month or so I’ve been ADing, but you might wanna ask more experienced ADers.

i’ll deffinately look into this, thanks. any other opinions as to the acidity?

take 5-10g glutamine with every meal to counteract acidity and as a side benefit it helps to kill sweet cravings. why? I have no idea but it works.

[quote]spadesofaces wrote:

has some great dessrt recipes for low/no carb. I made cinnamon muffins with .5g carbs after fiber that taste awesome with lots of healthy fats in em. brownies on there, low carb pizza, cheesecake etc.

Also sugar free jello with sugar free whipped cream is a great sweet to have, and using liberal artificial sweetener in other dishes to combat sweet cravings. There really are lots of good options out there.

As for the acidity: eat your green veggies! broccoli, spinach etc will help counteract an acidic diet. That said I haven’t had any big problems in the month or so I’ve been ADing, but you might wanna ask more experienced ADers.[/quote]

pure gold…thanks

[quote]DGJ08 wrote:
i’ll deffinately look into this, thanks. any other opinions as to the acidity?[/quote]

It’s a myth.

Alright, thanks a lot REstarting tomorrw and this ime I’ll do it right!