Anabolic Diet?

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Maybe you should read the fuckin thread before you decide that 50% of it is “yea, it worked for me.” Or, maybe no one wants to help you because you come off like an arrogant, cock-smokin, jackfuck? I don’t know, I’m just guessin here.[/quote]

Yeah. What he said.

Oh, it’s working for me.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
thanks.

heres what i ate yesterday:

breakfast-
4 eggs scrambled w/ cheese
5 strips “ready crisp” bacon
1 tablespoon Ext Vir Oli Oil (dunno)

lunch-
3 cheeseburgers, bunless
little mayo for dipping
approx 6-7 strips of “ready crisp” bacon
2 glasses diet coke

Snack-
2 big slim jim type sticks
some Brazil nuts 4g carbs in this serving

Dinner-
probably about 1lb of hamburger meat w/ cheese mixed in…and some pepperoni…yea i dunno, it was there

Post Workout-
Muscle Milk Shake 8g carbs from the milk, and i think 15g from the powder itself

Before Bed Snack-
Cooked two cheeseburgers, ate all but maybe 1/4 of one

so i ended up with about 28g carbs. not sure if i did this right? as far as how i felt on such low carbs i felt pretty ok, and i didnt feel dragged down or anything in the workout.[/quote]

I highly recommend you read the thread. Throwing in muscle milk PWO is going to be sending you into “metabolic purgatory” which the godfather, Disc Hoss, has spoken about. Seriously, put these questions in the big thread, you’ll probably get more responses :slight_smile:

The AD isn’t old per se. It’s called the Anabolic Solution presently and can be obtained easily. For more info, hunt my posts.

DH

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
im happy for you that youve got enough free time in your day to read that whole fucking thing. try doing something else with your time you arrogant, cocksmokin jackfuck.

its fucking stupid that people that know the answers to peoples questions cant simply just answer the fucking question because of the fact that one of the other 700,000 registered T-Nation users has asked the question sometime in the past 6-8 years. i suppose if youre walking down the street and pass someone with a flat tire, and they asked you how to change it, youd tell them to “read the fucking manual on how to change tires” huh? because clearly the question had been asked before, by someone, somewhere, and clearly the answer to their question had been compiled some time, by someone. therefore, jesus christ, how arrogant they must be to ask You, GOD almighty, for your help on how to change their tire.

i am arrogant because i asked for help? then i get this as a response: a) someone that doesnt know the answer, and therefore shouldnt have responded to the question, or b) knows the answer, but would rather say “go read it for yourself” than just give me a simple answer- which makes them a dick. but somehow in that i became arrogant? hmmm. perhaps you need a dictionary so you can stop using words of which you dont know the meaning you arrogant, cocksmokin jackfuck.

You’re easily agitated. That was a good response, but truthfully your questions on the diet do make it sound like you didn’t do much research on it. Posting a question on here you should make the assumption people will tell you to go read an already established thread on the specific diet you are questioning. It would have been good for your original post to be less wordy and actually have mentioned that you “looked through” the large thread and you are still confused.

dez6485 wrote:
i would certainly be interested in reading a T-Nation article about it. i searched for “anabolic diet” last night and it looked like everything it came up with just mentioned the diet in the article, but wasnt actually the article itself. perhaps it is called something else? i also remember reading someones post somewhere saying that the anabolic diet article was several years old and that its now called like T-Dawg 2.0 but its a little different. anyone know what im talking about?

In a manner of 30 seconds I found the following links…

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=body_69eat

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=body_71eat

Have you read these? And yes supposedly the T-Dawg 2.0 is a better version- but I’ve done T-Dawg and it didn’t seem anything like what the AD should have been.

I do want to say that the AD is an old method. I would consider something a little more current if I were you.[/quote]

That might be too much work for the OP. You’ve posted many times with good info!

You da man, DH.

[quote]Disc Hoss wrote:
The AD isn’t old per se. It’s called the Anabolic Solution presently and can be obtained easily. For more info, hunt my posts.

DH

eengrms76 wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
im happy for you that youve got enough free time in your day to read that whole fucking thing. try doing something else with your time you arrogant, cocksmokin jackfuck.

its fucking stupid that people that know the answers to peoples questions cant simply just answer the fucking question because of the fact that one of the other 700,000 registered T-Nation users has asked the question sometime in the past 6-8 years. i suppose if youre walking down the street and pass someone with a flat tire, and they asked you how to change it, youd tell them to “read the fucking manual on how to change tires” huh? because clearly the question had been asked before, by someone, somewhere, and clearly the answer to their question had been compiled some time, by someone. therefore, jesus christ, how arrogant they must be to ask You, GOD almighty, for your help on how to change their tire.

i am arrogant because i asked for help? then i get this as a response: a) someone that doesnt know the answer, and therefore shouldnt have responded to the question, or b) knows the answer, but would rather say “go read it for yourself” than just give me a simple answer- which makes them a dick. but somehow in that i became arrogant? hmmm. perhaps you need a dictionary so you can stop using words of which you dont know the meaning you arrogant, cocksmokin jackfuck.

You’re easily agitated. That was a good response, but truthfully your questions on the diet do make it sound like you didn’t do much research on it. Posting a question on here you should make the assumption people will tell you to go read an already established thread on the specific diet you are questioning. It would have been good for your original post to be less wordy and actually have mentioned that you “looked through” the large thread and you are still confused.

dez6485 wrote:
i would certainly be interested in reading a T-Nation article about it. i searched for “anabolic diet” last night and it looked like everything it came up with just mentioned the diet in the article, but wasnt actually the article itself. perhaps it is called something else? i also remember reading someones post somewhere saying that the anabolic diet article was several years old and that its now called like T-Dawg 2.0 but its a little different. anyone know what im talking about?

In a manner of 30 seconds I found the following links…

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=body_69eat

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=body_71eat

Have you read these? And yes supposedly the T-Dawg 2.0 is a better version- but I’ve done T-Dawg and it didn’t seem anything like what the AD should have been.

I do want to say that the AD is an old method. I would consider something a little more current if I were you.

[/quote]

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
perhaps i should have prefaced this: the “my experience on the anabolic diet” thread spans over more than a year, has 2100+ replies, and is 85+ pages long. i have time in my life to rearrange the way that i eat and change the foods, but not time to sift through 85% of that which is “oh yea worked great for me too” and other comments that are of relatively little value to me. so, of 50 some people to view this, one responds…

if anyone can actually help me out, instead of pointing me towards a thread that i would have only missed if i was blind, please do so. otherwise, i dont need to be referenced somewhere else. thanks.[/quote]

You are willing to spend over five hours a week training (if at all serious) but you are not willing to spend 30 min a day reading about the diet you plan to go on to supplement your lifting regiment… interesting… im on ad… i love it… bulking though… i can easily take in 5000 6000 calories… try doing that with oatmeal

[quote]Mjace45 wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
perhaps i should have prefaced this: the “my experience on the anabolic diet” thread spans over more than a year, has 2100+ replies, and is 85+ pages long. i have time in my life to rearrange the way that i eat and change the foods, but not time to sift through 85% of that which is “oh yea worked great for me too” and other comments that are of relatively little value to me. so, of 50 some people to view this, one responds…

if anyone can actually help me out, instead of pointing me towards a thread that i would have only missed if i was blind, please do so. otherwise, i dont need to be referenced somewhere else. thanks.

You are willing to spend over five hours a week training (if at all serious) but you are not willing to spend 30 min a day reading about the diet you plan to go on to supplement your lifting regiment… interesting… im on ad… i love it… bulking though… i can easily take in 5000 6000 calories… try doing that with oatmeal[/quote]

youre a jackass. i asked that question 3 months ago. within three days someone was kind enough to get a copy of the AD diet to me. i followed it for a little while and then decided that i liked way too many carby foods to stick to the diet. since turning 21, i also drink too much beer for the diet. but thanks for digging up a 3 month old question that every other sensible person on this site has realized was dead.