Anabolic Diet

`130 lbs is amazing progress, especially since he doesn’t weight train. Results like that just cant be argued with.

I think were all a bit prone to emotional eating but women defiantly have it worse and its hard for anyone to throw off the dogma that “fat will make you fat”. I have to constantly remind myself it doesnt work like that when eating whole eggs and fatty steak.

Yeah id say the next week is gonna be make or break, even today I felt so zombie like. Its the strangest feeling in the world, your just tapped, both physically and mentally. I look smaller, fatter and feel weaker but like they say “no pain, no game!”.

@MAF

Heres the link your looking for,

[quote]DH wrote:
Hang in there. Its likely gonna get a bit rough for the next 2-4 days. I thought I was freakin dying after day 4 or so. Felt small and my whole body was burning.

It will pass. This is where people either give up or break through.

I’ve got a guy at work doing this (we have much smaller loads as he doesn’t resistance train) who has lost 130 lbs since Sept 2010. Thats about 8.5 months to go from 403 down to 269.

Now about 12 more people have hit me up as well. I must admit, working with women on this often drives me nuts. They are SO brainwashed about fat and they are often subject to emotional eating…

DH

[quote]Oregand wrote:
All hail the DH!

Haha, seriously man I read the other thread you did on the AD. The information you gave out was great and you look like a tank in the pictures that were up.

3 days in, no crash yet but feeling seriously weak. Like the BB just feels heavy, persist I shall![/quote]
[/quote]