T Nation

Anabolic Diet Results?

Although I’m sure its old news to everyone here I still am amazed by the results that are possible w/ The Anabolic Diet. I got tired of the up/down w/ steroids and quit using. I don’t live in some delusion that A.D. will duplicate the results of steroids but it does offer a good trouble free alternative.

I’d like hear the recent results of anyone here on The Anabolic Diet.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2054309

lol@your name

[quote]TheAnabolicDiet wrote:
Although I’m sure its old news to everyone here I still am amazed by the possible results that are possible w/ The Anabolic Diet. I got tired of the up/down w/ steroids and quit using. I don’t live in some delusion that A.D. w/ duplicate the results of steroids but it does offer a good trouble free alternative.

I’d like hear the recent results of anyone here on The Anabolic Diet. [/quote]

Aren’t you TheAnabolicDiet; don’t you know?

What does TAD need with an AD thread?

If you’re naming yourself after the diet, shouldn’t you like it enough to know that you’ll get results from it regardless of others’ experience? Or do you just want to compare your gains/losses with others’?

Who planted this guy…whats the motive here?

Can’t be the good Doctor.

You know I was trying to figure it out, but then I decided I don’t care because whoever it is seems pretty knowledgeable, from what I can tell.

Yea I do look like a freakin info-mercial you’re absolutely right. Nah, I’m not that knowledgeable just repeat what I read in the book. No I am in now way connected w/ the great Dr Pasquale…unfortuneatly.

I just am completely amazed by The Anabolic Diet. I mean hell it totally contradicts what modern medicine espouses. Not only does it fly directly in the face of convention but delivers the high hormone levels of steroid use w/out the hassles of juice use (legality, counterfeit cooking oil, being ripped off, indisputeable heart, kidney, liver, HPTA damage, etc.

I realize this book is old news to most here but nothing has beat it since. I honestly don’t see returning to steroid use…ever. Even if they were declared legal and on the shelves of wal-mart tomorrow I still wouldn’t return to sticking myself w/a 23 ga. daily. It just too much freakin trouble. It may sound crazy but I really do think w/ more research an “Anabolic Diet” type of eating will eventually make steroid use even less attractive of an option than they currently are.

CJK at the risk of sounding flaming I might not look exactly like your avatar but w/ the A.D. I’m getting closer everyday. It sure beats the hell out of high carb and the corresponding low hormone levels.

Yea I do look like a freakin info-mercial you’re absolutely right. Nah, I’m not that knowledgeable just repeat what I read in the book. No I am in now way connected w/ the great Dr Pasquale…unfortuneatly.

I just am completely amazed by The Anabolic Diet. I mean hell it totally contradicts what modern medicine espouses. Not only does it fly directly in the face of convention but delivers the high hormone levels of steroid use w/out the hassles of juice use (legality, counterfeit cooking oil, being ripped off, indisputeable heart, kidney, liver, HPTA damage, etc.

I realize this book is old news to most here but nothing has beat it since. I honestly don’t see returning to steroid use…ever. Even if they were declared legal and on the shelves of wal-mart tomorrow I still wouldn’t return to sticking myself w/a 23 ga. daily. It just too much freakin trouble. It may sound crazy but I really do think w/ more research an “Anabolic Diet” type of eating will eventually make steroid use even less attractive of an option than they currently are.

CJK at the risk of sounding flaming I might not look exactly like your avatar but w/ the A.D. I’m getting closer everyday. It sure beats the hell out of high carb and the corresponding low hormone levels.
[/quote]

Good for you. Its a physique I also aspire to, and I am using the AD to get closer and closer to it as well. Stick around, especially in the AD thread. There are a lot of newbies who “read the book” but don’t understand it and need clarification.

I can tell anyone who is interested you will in the long term make better progress w/out steroids AND w/ The Anabolic Diet than juice by itself or combined.

I can tell anyone who is interested you will in the long term make better progress w/out steroids AND w/ The Anabolic Diet than juice by itself or combined. [/quote]

So, you’re claiming that you’ll get better results on the Anabolic diet without steroids than you would by following the Anabolic diet during a steroid cycle.

You just lost all credibility right there.

Wrong, w/ steroids its unavoidable you eventually reach a point where you’re natural test production is supressed back to square one before you introduced exogenous hormones. W/ the anabolic diet you naturally keep anabolic hormones (primarily GH) high and since you not disrupting the HPTA you don’t have the worry about PCT…ever. There’s no worry about retention of gains. The gains are yours to keep.

Your not talking to some just say no loser. I’ve used enough to know what I’m talking about. Platz’ current condition (2 hearts so far) is a good example of the long term effects of juice. Waller, Fox, Yates, Ah-nold, Mentzer bros., Marrunde, I could go on & on & on. I don’t care if you wanna slowly kill yourself. Just don’t espouse some lie that there isn’t a price to be paid by getting your gains quickly that eventually could be gotten w/ the AD.

And don’t say some BS about anabolics are benign @ low dosages because no one who is using them for athletic purposes limits they’re intake to a therapuetic dosage. Once you go past a basic HRT dosage level you begin to incur a certain degree of health cost which you will be held liable for eventually. These are irrefutable medical facts. Steroid use has a cost. The Anabolic Diet doesn’t because it doesn’t interfere w/ the HPTA. Plain & simple.

Trust me bro, I NEVER would have imagined that a simple varying manipulation of total carb intake and a total disregard to total fat intake (at certain times) would have first any effect at all on anabolic hormone level let alone, and second have a dramatically positive effect on those same hormones. No matter how well designed an anabolic hormone drug is it will NEVER bypass the HPTA.

The only exogenous alternative is constant increased dosages which in itself will also eventually fail or cause the organism serious negative health effects, such as permanent supression of natural test production. And don’t give me some BS about half lives either. I didn’t start getting chest/arm pains from cardio damage for months after my last injection. Again, I’m not some just say no loser, I’ve used and I’m glad I did. For me the gains are just not worth the costs. They aren’t for anyone…in the long term.

Because life does not end when your 25 and bodybuilding is past life. The Anabolic Diet is a lifelong lifestyle. You certianly can’t use 75mg/Tren + 500mg/Test + 1000mg/EQ per week forever, or hell for long term w/out permanently fucking yourself up. Think not??? Explain Marrunde…

Don’t make the mistake that I think The Anabolic Diet is absolutely perfect for everyone because it most certainly is not. I, for example, cannot eat eggs. For whatever reason I get pains a few hours after eating them. I can eat rare beef, fat dripping pork chops, KFC daily and suffer no ill effects but eggs give me arm pains a few hours post meal. It’s impossible that I would suddenly develop heart disease from 2 freakin eggs so cholesterol is out. I suspect some type of bacteria only present in eggs.

I used to laugh at hard core natural “freaks”…now I respect them. Not for some self-righteous BS reason. Since I would gladly indulge myself in a variety of substances if it were legal. But for maximum gains AND lifelong health The Anabolic Diet IS the answer. Dr DiPasquale deserves a nobel prize.

Alright lets EASE up on the praise a little… I am a believer of the AD as well but you are treading the line between giving testimony to something you believe in and puffing it up beyond belief of the layman. You WELCOME in the AD thread to discuss the many benefits of the diet obviously!

You gotta admit that AD is pretty freakin amazing. I mean c’mon if someone had told you (prior to AD) that hormonal manipulation through diet alone was possible would you have beleived them? I bet not, I sure wouldn’t have.

Update >
I carb loaded a few doughnuts 36 hours ago and last night I barely slept a total 2.5 hours. I swear I injected 150mgs of Tren or something. I’ve been going almost 0 carb M-F. I suspect that the lower carb you go (M-F) and the higher glycemic index foods you carb load w/ the higher hormonal response you’re goin to have. The funniest thing about all this is I have 50ml of EQ (100mg/ml) in the closer but I’m getting MORE of GH/Test response w/ the AD than steroids ever gave me. I haven’t figured this whole thing out by any means but I am extremely intrigued. Will post as updates deem necessary.

I have been eating a modified AD for a few weeks with visual results and much more energy. And the more I adjust each day the more I can eat and the more energy I have.

How do you measure your GH/test response from the AD.

Its one thing to listen to your body, but surely you can’t be serious that you are ‘feeling’ more GH.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
TheAnabolicDiet wrote:
I can tell anyone who is interested you will in the long term make better progress w/out steroids AND w/ The Anabolic Diet than juice by itself or combined.

So, you’re claiming that you’ll get better results on the Anabolic diet without steroids than you would by following the Anabolic diet during a steroid cycle.

You just lost all credibility right there.[/quote]

It seems he got carried away. I don’t see how anyone can expect that “combined” statement to fly by the T-crowd.