Anabolic Diet Question

I’m currently on a 6 week lactic acid training cycle eating about 2700cals 40/30/30. I’ll be finished around April 20th. I’m going to take a week off of training and then start a 14 week strength/power cycle. I’d like to start the anabolic diet after my lactic acid cycle.

1. Is it alright if I don’t workout on week 1 of the AD? Could I do some light stuff?

2. I have a quiz on what will be day 3… can I drink coffee to keep my alertness up?

3. Could I use HOT-ROX with the diet, esp. during the first 2 weeks?

4. On Thursday of week 2 I’ve got an exam. I’ve got 3 more early in the next week and maybe on the Saturday of my first carb up. Will I be able to study during my carb up, or will I be too drowsy?

Thanks

PS- Posted this on huge thread but it got lost…

All your answers are in the big thread; just start reading.

[quote]whosyobobby wrote:
All your answers are in the big thread; just start reading.[/quote]

I’m afraid I haven’t got time to read 4900 posts. I have skimmed alot of it, and I have read the book, but couldn’t find answers to these exact questions.

Thanks

[quote]solidgk wrote:
<<< 4. On Thursday of week 2 I’ve got an exam. I’ve got 3 more early in the next week and maybe on the Saturday of my first carb up. Will I be able to study during my carb up, or will I be too drowsy? >>>[/quote]

You will probably be sorry if you don’t wait until after these exams to start. There is a good deal of unpredictability in the first several weeks. I wouldn’t gamble my tuition on hitting it right during this time.