T Nation

Anabolic Diet, Aminos w/ Workout

Hi all. I was hoping somebody could help me with a problem:D
I am on day 5 of the Anabolic diet and keeping to the plan. I read that taking a shake with water and some aminos would be good after workouts. I am taking Essential Amino Energy 270g with Myofusion Hydro - Gaspari Nutrition and also contains maltodextrin! I was wondering if this would prevent me going to the shift??? It has 4 grams of Carbs per 10 gram aminos. I hope somebody can help me clear things up
Thx Webseeker

Stay under 30 grams of carbs a day during the week.

You are getting 108 grams of carbs in that one shake.

Hmzz don’t really understand what you are saying lol. The shake only has 5 gram carbs per scoop and i only take one after workouts with water plus 10 grams of aminos and that is 4 grams of carbs…I am on day 5 of my start-up phase and don’t take more than 30 gram carbs a day. My question was if the Maldextrose ingredient in the myofiusion could prevent me to go into fat burning mode in these 12 days if i would take this after workouts.

[quote]Webseeker wrote:
Hmzz don’t really understand what you are saying lol. The shake only has 5 gram carbs per scoop and i only take one after workouts with water plus 10 grams of aminos and that is 4 grams of carbs…I am on day 5 of my start-up phase and don’t take more than 30 gram carbs a day. My question was if the Maldextrose ingredient in the myofiusion could prevent me to go into fat burning mode in these 12 days if i would take this after workouts.[/quote]

if you are under 30 grams of carbs for the day you are fine.

Thx. But i’m still not happy hahaha. I can’t find it anywhere, and on most sites they are even talking about the Anabolic diet being 12 days with NO carbs, but i know for a fact that is WRONG. I was just thinking if it would be wrong in general to take a shake containing Whey,litte carbs and Aminos after training in the startup-phase