Anabol

i recently bought 5mg tabs of anabol and just started my cycle with Clomid anti-estrogen’s im takin a low dosage of 20-25mg a day of anabol and 1 50mg anti-e everyday but i just wondering if it is goin to work good enuf to get up just a bit more then i am

im 205lbs, 5"10, im 16

any good websites for steroid stores

my benchpress is 230 tryin to get to 300

is this dosage good enuf to get what i want

[quote]drstrike wrote:
i recently bought 5mg tabs of anabol and just started my cycle with Clomid anti-estrogen’s im takin a low dosage of 20-25mg a day of anabol and 1 50mg anti-e everyday but i just wondering if it is goin to work good enuf to get up just a bit more then i am

im 205lbs, 5"10, im 16

any good websites for steroid stores

my benchpress is 230 tryin to get to 300

is this dosage good enuf to get what i want[/quote]

Don’t fucking do it. Your only 16. Steroids are going to seriously fuck up your body if you do them at such a young age. They can stunt your growth and give you bitch tits (gyno) if you don’t use them correctly. I think you should seriously examine your training methods and diet first, and max out your genetic potential. Save the steroids for when you’re in your 20’s and are trying to get your bench 500+.

I know how you feel man. I’m almost 18 and i’m a powerlifter trying to win states in the 119 pound weight class. I only way 107 now with a 210 bench and need around a 250 to have a chance. i’ve done a lot of research on steroids and it really isn’t worth it. at 16 your test levels are already high. just stick to creatine, vitamins, and food. Unless you have a lot of money, steroids aren’t going to hepl that much because most, if not all of your gains will be gone once you cycle off for too long.

mate dont go there, you are simply too young.

Instead of going to a steroid store go to elitefts.com or westside-barbell.com and read their articles. Couple that with lots of good food and you’ll right to go !